Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice going, MT. I've been hammered on the other thread I started. I've had problems with many dissenters over there. I didn't tihnk it would take up my time.

My 2 pence worth is that its best to focus on this thread which attracts people of a similar trading methodology, not worth expending time and energy on discussions that dont further trading success.

Re: EUR/GBP trade

I closed this trade .8709 for -29 pips. My 2nd losing trade in the last 6 weeks. I got in too early, the recent spike DOWN appears to only be just to give some relief to the 4-hour . MT beat me to the punch, but it appears to be headed. My MR1 is .8797. We'll see what happens there.

your second losing trade in last 6 weeks. Call them live and I bet your less than 50%. Why not join the forex live call thread,there are 4 live traders on there and lots watching. You will be able to trade and then they will look at your thread

Re: EUR/GBP trade

LordF, everyone that faithfully folows this thread knows I call them live. Just like MT calls his live and his is 90%.

your second losing trade in last 6 weeks. Call them live and I bet your less than 50%. Why not join the forex live call thread,there are 4 live traders on there and lots watching. You will be able to trade and then they will look at your thread

My final post

I'll say it's be fun in my short visit here.
There are too many problems to be dealt with on this site. I just don't like losing my time with meaningless uselessness. Much of it is empty rhetoric like LordF's recent post. We have gone over the same lines. Many of you jumped his case, and still he comes back with his nonsense.
Go ove to "How to make 100%". I started that thread to simply show the way to wonderful gains, adn as usual, with no uleteior motives. The whole conversation got diverted all over the place.
I'm not going anywhere, except this is my last post ever on this site.
Meet me at my blog: . I welcome everyone of you. Feel free to posts questions, comments, and even disagreements. But nonsnese like I only make 50% winning trades when you have no proof will never be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.