Socrates

OpenMind

Does anyone know if Socrates still participates in any public forum?

Please PM me if you don't want to post in the thread.

Thanks.

Only the other day I was wondering what has happened to El Socco. He hasn't posted for sometime now as far as I have noticed. But he was in his eighties, so...……………….
I think his nick might also have been Split.

Does anyone know if Socrates still participates in any public forum?

Please PM me if you don't want to post in the thread.

Thanks.

Posts frequently on Thailand expat forum.

Has multiple scars and bullet holes in his back and ass and chest from the drubbing and gangbanging he received here at T2W.
Bullets are one thing but a shotgun t close range on a 200 against one lone gunfighter is a whole different ballgame. I think it was the usual suspects that got him. Counter-violent and McQueen

Posts frequently on Thailand expat forum.

Has multiple scars and bullet holes in his back and ass and chest from the drubbing and gangbanging he received here at T2W.
Bullets are one thing but a shotgun t close range on a 200 against one lone gunfighter is a whole different ballgame. I think it was the usual suspects that got him. Counter-violent and McQueen

Wrong again. The final blow came from left field and will remain nameless. Having said that, he brought it all on himself. A bit like you actually.

Wrong again. The final blow came from left field and will remain nameless. Having said that, he brought it all on himself. A bit like you actually.

Everywhere there is a gang-bang, YOU are always present. Without you there is nobody to pour kerosene on the fire. Then McQueen comes in on some bs moderation cycle - in reality to empower the gang-bangers to hammer the lone warrior, Socrates some more.

Huge credit here goes to the female poster, new_trader, the only one who didn't engage in the beating of 500 against 1 - she chose to defend him. There are only 3 fellas that new_trader ever loved ................. Socrates, dead_broke & Fibo. If she were a man she'd have put your ass in an electronic cage where you still would be till today. Heck all I did was give her ** about Gold and look what she did to me:):)

You and McQueen score 100% for getting rid of all threats to raise the IQ of T2W to above 70. Your reign of 20 years is incredible. The daft owner allows this to go on while the place goes to ** faster than light.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need a hearing for this? For this? for this? How friggin dumb is that?

If an alpha male was present he would have shot the officer on the spot and let his own ass go to jail for life.

Seen cops lately? Seen cops compared to yesteryear? Nowadays they are dressed like commandos = invaders. they beat up men left and right but the public is scared. then they really cross the line and beat up women. Now its just way too much. This lovely girl didn't need this sh*t. Her daughter was righ there and had to watch this, not that these retard cops gave a rat's ass. these a**holes don't have a better way to handle this? Retards. Just ban her for life. Now she has to pay her attorney shiploads of money to defend herself against Beta males out of control tying to show off that they are Alpha.

The whole sh*thouse is going up in flames