SOCRATES Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the bad rep new_trader. I did say I thought he had been better behaved recently didn't I? But people see what they want to afterall don't they ;)

I'm sure you'll be next to leave... or be pushed

Too add detail: I said I had given him a good rep post recently, for a one off comment or post. That doesn't mean to say I'm now a fan of everything he does and says now does it? I could then go and give him a bad post rep for another comment or post, just as easily.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bad rep new_trader. I did say I thought he had been better behaved recently didn't I? But people see what they want to afterall don't they ;)

I'm sure you'll be next to leave... or be pushed

Back again? :rolleyes:

This from a man who sends me PM's asking me who he should be 'listening' to in order to trade successfully...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speaks volumes about this site...

:LOL: and?

BTW, you've just proved that you are an untrustworthy person, and cannot maintain the confidentiality of a PRIVATE message. Hope its comfy in SOCCO's pocket!

Stop behaving like a baby :cry: .

This from a man who sends me PM's asking me who he should be 'listening' to in order to trade successfully...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speaks volumes about this site...

That was a private message. He probably called you first, but you were on nights.

Anyway, you've made your point. Run along to another site. There's a good boy.

UTB

:LOL: and?

BTW, you've just proved that you are an untrustworthy person, and cannot maintain the confidentiality of a PRIVATE message. Hope its comfy in SOCCO's pocket!

Stop behaving like a baby :cry: .

It proves I am not a hypocrite. People who send me PM’s are not afforded discretion by default.

That was a private message. He probably called you first, but you were on nights.

Anyway, you've made your point. Run along to another site. There's a good boy.

UTB

It was a private message because he was too ashamed to ask it publicly. This thread was titled 'SOCRATES Appreciation thread' but it was changed by the MODS and now they are nowhere to be seen.

Surprise, surprise...

P.S: He doesn't have my phone number

This thread was titled 'SOCRATES Appreciation thread' but it was changed by the MODS and now they are nowhere to be seen.

well I suppose traffic is important to the people who run the site;) .

Mind, just how many multi-nicks could one thread have handled?:LOL:

UTB

It was a private message because he was too ashamed to ask it publicly. This thread was titled 'SOCRATES Appreciation thread' but it was changed by the MODS and now they are nowhere to be seen.

Surprise, surprise...

Let's not turn this into another slanging match.

new_trader's alliegance is with Socs, but he seems to be on his own. He is entitled to his opinion. When I posted the thread title wasn't the appreciation society. I think there's a lot of people here, including myself, wondering how/why you revere him so much.

I'd just like to say thanks to all those rep'd and PM'd me with msgs of support for my earlier post.

Surprise, surprise...

I'm Never ashamed to ask anything publicly. "He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes. He who never asks, is a fool for life".
In this instance PM was the most "appropriate" method of communication.

I am always on the lookout for better methods, if this involves networking with fellow traders then so be it. The majority of the time, this involves my own work in collaboration with myself :D .

BTW, pass on my best wishes to SOCRATES, i certainly have nothing much against him. Nor do i have any real beef with you (judas) :LOL: .

Last edited:
To whatever mods played a part in this, thank you.

Perhaps now at least some of those who used to participate but gave up because their efforts were repeatedly hijacked or turned into flamefests will return and initiate substantive threads.

Db

This thread was titled 'SOCRATES Appreciation thread' but it was changed by the MODS and now they are nowhere to be seen.

Surprise, surprise...

Don't worry, he'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail, same old reliable pattern, member banned, member turns up in comedy false disguise that fools no one, mods turn a blind eye etc.

You should however ask them for a public statement as to why they felt it necessary to change the thread title :LOL: Mr Socco has been responsible for a great deal of site traffic over the years, the least they could do is give his old nic a decent burial.

Perhaps now at least some of those who used to participate but gave up because their efforts were repeatedly hijacked or turned into flamefests will return and initiate substantive threads.

Ah, cue the return of the phoenix! :cheesy:

To whatever mods played a part in this, thank you.

Db

You never agreed with banning. Even you got worn down :)

Split

Ouch!

SOCRATES has also been deleted from the member list. I thought banned members still appeared in this list. But anyway........

Re

No problem with Socrates always interesting to read his posts and brought some colour and amusment to this site.It will be dull without him.

The Market Is A V'agina. Think before you enter this one.

hmmm, I dont know but, I was going to start a thread (as Socrates got me thinking) called .

Now, he brought up the femenine side of the markets, and that what popped up into my head.

Is it a goer ? well bugger me if it aint, I'll hold it for me book title, might make it on Bloomberg review or somethin.. in the future....

Dont know if Socrates would of approved of the title, and I do not mean it to be offensive, I dont see why it should,(but i do mention it as it wont let me type the word, hmm maybe I could call it The market is a Front Bottom, but thats bloody silly yes and no doubt confuse people with double bottoms etc.. ?) as its a reproductive organ, the markets reproductive organ, job to nurture and grow money , yes, well it needs to be serviced,money needs to be attracted and ejaculated into it ? yes? drones, sort of queen bee, only theres a safe time to enter, else you get consumed and feed the female beast.... so theres some merit in the discussion maybe.. ?

This is hysterical...no really it is...

Did you know the answer ?

:LOL:

Seeing I am already labelled a "traitor" (even though I have never pledged allegiance to JTrader) I will give you my reply because I'm sure you will find it even more hysterical.

I said....ready for it?...:LOL: ....I can hardly contain myself....:LOL: ...:LOL:

I said....:LOL: :LOL:

Ok...Ok....1...2...3...

Ok....take 2....I said....:LOL: :LOL:

Wait....:LOL: ...:LOL:

I said...:LOL: .......wait....:LOL: ...

wait....:LOL: ...Ok...I said...."The answer is in the forum" :LOL: ....:LOL:

And....:LOL: ....:LOL: ....

This left JTrader confused! :LOL:

If you have any more questions, ask me by PM ....:LOL: ...I'm always happy to oblige......:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.