So What Did You Learn At The Arcade.....

Spam Man said:
Oh yeah, you better believe it, he's big time baby.

Read it and weep (with laughter): $8,500 in 2 years.

Was any of that profits from the interesting lottery system that I believe you have?

That is just a demo account .

and from a $1500 base that's a 6:1 return on Cap , and with most of that was on credit , that's like money for nothing . Can you do that ? NO , I didn't think so , in fact what the hell have you done , apart from vain empty boasts ?

You also seem to have a comprehension problem . I am an ex pro in-house trader commanding a fund of hundreds of thousands of $ , how many people can claim that , can you ? NO.

what the hell have you done with your life and who have you worked for to talk so big ?

have you done anything apart from paper trade ? So much for the 1/2 lot arcade boys.

And yes , I know you play the lottery but with little success .

Who's weeping now eh sucker ?

Last edited:
Arbitrageur said:
Its business as usual at RTS - traders are trading and can withdraw or deposit funds as normal.

Your money , waste it if you want .

this conversation is fast repeating topics that have been widely discussed , so unless you have something new to add , or you enjoy talking to yourself , don't bother posting anymore becasue I certainly will not reply you .

Sorry , I have seen nothing that disproves my belief in arcades .

So thank you and ta ... ta .

Last edited by a moderator:
Eldgo said:
I have been following this thread with some interest. I am trading/scalping (/punting) Bund/Bobl at an arcade, but am finding the edge increasing elusive. I remember talking to Aquarius at the FOW at the Barbican but assumed it was out of my league. Anyone prepared to give me some details on the system or at least a contact number (my google failed me).

Many thanks indeed.

Contact George Ferrari at Communicating Limited 0207 6134747 they developed Aquarius. You can go to their office and they will demonstrate it. You will also then get the opportunity to meet the infamous Vlad.

Stockjunkie said:
Who's weeping now eh sucker ?

May I be the first to congratulate you on this excellent rant. It is characteristic of all great traders that their response to mild ribbing is to post some incoherent nonsense on the internet.

Any notion that I or others may have held that you are an amusing simpleton has now been entirely dispelled.

Keep on pulling in the big bucks, buddy! Careful though! Only on a demo account for the time being.

That seemed to have touched a nerve!

Stockjunkie said:
That is just a demo account .

and from a $1500 base . . . (rant, rant, rant) . . .

. . . (rant, rant, rant) . . . I am an ex pro in-house trader commanding a fund of hundreds of thousands of $ . . .

er . . . , no, I'll refrain from commenting.

Last edited:
Eldgo said:
Many thanks for the information Twalker about Aquarius.

Cheers.

I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with Aquarius ??

Pat494 said:
I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with Aquarius ??

Its an excellent piece of software, although its pretty hard to explain without a demo. I would need to abandon my present strategy entirely if I was to use it, which despite the current market conditions I'm not prepared to do.

My advice is too shop around. The bigger arcades play a numbers game taking on high numbers of trainees hoping a few will stick. The smaller more bespoke outfits offer a totally different level of training. Some take on small intakes of four or five trainees, some only take on one at a time but these have very high success rates.
They try to learn about you as much as teaching you about the markets and try to find a trading platform and market that best suits your style and mentality.
Dont put up with being stuck in front of a screen and being told that you are trading the Bund. Rather go somewhere were they will work out if you are best suited to scalping, whether you are a technical trader, were you can learn charting, discover whether the long or short end suits you, currencies or equities etc.
Other things you should take into account, do you prefer a lively noisy atmosphere or a quiter more studious office? Are you provided research? Are the traders around you experienced and prepared to help you?
Look beyond the obvious houses where you can get a lot more attention and support.

Very, very great advice......most traders try to join a prop firm just to get insane 100X leverage...you're much better off joining a prop firm that will actually teach and mentor you the right way. Totally agree with Parky. Cheers!