Sniper Forex System

For you people that are new to the thread, welcome and thank you. Your input has allowed me to find an application for my Blackberry to do remote desktop control of my trading computer when I cannot be at it. If there are any other traders that are looking for a solution to trading remotely with a blackberry, Remote Desktop Plus can be found at RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools. It is a little slow, but works wonders. Mt4live alllows you to keep an eye on things, and now rdmplus allows me to put my hands on the trade if need be.
Again, thanks for all of your input on this subject.
Regards,
Kent

For you people that are new to the thread, welcome and thank you. Your input has allowed me to find an application for my Blackberry to do remote desktop control of my trading computer when I cannot be at it. If there are any other traders that are looking for a solution to trading remotely with a blackberry, Remote Desktop Plus can be found at RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools. It is a little slow, but works wonders. Mt4live alllows you to keep an eye on things, and now rdmplus allows me to put my hands on the trade if need be.
Again, thanks for all of your input on this subject.
Regards,
Kent

Logic dictates your idea should work very well (y)

Hello,

I am new this discussion, but I own the Sniper Forex system since a few month. First of all, Gary has a great support!!! He answered all my questions the same day, latest the next day.

Sniper Forex is a very good system. I use it only on 1 hour and we have to take every signal, because we never know when the trend is changing. We all know that it is a trend following system. But not every signal is a change of trend and we have to accept false signals. Now we like to filter this false signals and I do the following:
I changed the setting from the Sniper lines from 30 to 55. This gives less signals, but I get signals which are showing the change of the trend on the 1 hour chart and I am able to stay with the trend. Second I have the smTrix histogram on my chart with settings 13/5. Because I am not at my computer right know I can't send you the indicator. Go on Google and look for the smTRix or Trix indicator. This indicator is smoothing the noise and with the Sniper lines 55 it is showing very well the change of the trend on the one hour chart. Of course, I like to know what other traders think about it. Just change the settings of the lines to 55 and compare them with the 30. Now I am backtesting if it is more profitable to follow the sniper rules for taking profit or to take a fixed TP, but this depends on the pair. Because I changed the settings, I am using only the Sniper B Trend, not the Sniper A Trend anymore.

I will send another post the next days with the smTrix attached.

Sorry for my english, I am german.

Holger

Last edited:
I'm using an EA that will enter the trade when all 5 signals are met at the beginning of the candle. You can set TP/SL and the number of trades as you desire. It's a good help when you don't (or can't) want to act on the alerts all the time or are away from your console for whatever reason (sleep, work, etc).

After entering of the trade(s) I sometimes let the EA do it's work or manually manage it from there. It also enters and exits trades while I'm asleep... :sleep:

It's good to hear that there is allready an EA for this system. But you wrote that it enters at candle close/open, but the manual says:

"Do NOT wait until the end of the bar/candle to enter the trade,
enter precisley when all conditions have been met."

I've checked a lot of entry signals and sometimes lots of pips could go to waste if we have to wait utnil candle closes.

Can this EA enter trades at the moment when all conditions are met? Or if not, is there a way to do it to enter? :rolleyes: It would really took the pressure off by always being in a standby for the "perfect" entry. An EA should do the trick, but only for a clean entry. I would do the rest.

Automatic EA

Where do you get the Automatic EA

I have SF set up on the 1 hour GBPUSD. Im using the automatic EA which opens and closes the trades for me. Can manual users confirm that a trade opened this morning long at 1.8617?

Many thanks,
Steve.

EA from pircj open if all indis agree

It's good to hear that there is allready an EA for this system. But you wrote that it enters at candle close/open, but the manual says:

"Do NOT wait until the end of the bar/candle to enter the trade,
enter precisley when all conditions have been met."

I've checked a lot of entry signals and sometimes lots of pips could go to waste if we have to wait utnil candle closes.

Can this EA enter trades at the moment when all conditions are met? Or if not, is there a way to do it to enter? :rolleyes: It would really took the pressure off by always being in a standby for the "perfect" entry. An EA should do the trick, but only for a clean entry. I would do the rest.

hi szt0495,

read post 1870 and around ;)

cheers

What Currency Pairs Are You using?

Hi I have just started using Sniper with the GBP/US on the 1 hour chart. I find using that pair works well. I have been wondering what other pairs trend as well as the GBP/US maybe the Swissi How have you been doing with the other pairs. Thanks

Don't know about the automated side. When I looked through the website I didn't see one. Best thing is to send them an email asking the question. Gary will respond promptly. The length of the average trade is up to the individual. You can get out when you want. They don't set you a target, that is your call. Your are only given an entry point and a stop loss point. The trade is then managed by the SL moving.

As an example, I have entered 3 trades triggered by Sniper this morning. All three are currently positive. I want to make 100 pips today. Once reached I will be out. However, I could take a double position. One with a target and the other to ride the trade and trail the SL so if the positions continue to go the pips keep on coming.

In answer to the question relating to the news I have trialed it for a week now and am up a shed load of pips but I have it set up on 6 currency pairs and it seems to be working.

hi Tashi,

for you the same as for szt0495, read the postings before , 1870 and around ;)

cheers

Thanks fx_eagle!

I've just downloaded it, but as I see it, this EA still opens trades on candle close. But seems to be a good EA.

The best way should be to open positions at the moment when all conditions are met.

Cheers!

BTW: I'm sitting in 200 pips on gbpusd since friday morning (y) :rambo:

Loooove this system :love:

Alerts

I tried all kinds of things to get the alerts to work on the MT4 platform, It was suggested that Bluebottle worked but I opened an account and could not get it to work, so I ended up using a POP3 account using Outlook. I corresponded with Gary at Sniper, he is very helpful and he always gets right back to you. I am very impressed with his system. I do not believe that an auto system is even being considered. Thanks Tashi

The best thing to do is send an email to Sniper and ask them. In his web info he talks about using IG so I am assuming that it can be run on a deom account and your entry done on a different platform. I personally have set up an account on Alpari for mine but the best thing to do is drop Sniper an email.

Regarding email alert I have exactly the same problem but haven't done anything about it as I am only trading when I am at my desk and have Sniper set up on seperate screen.

I tried all kinds of things to get the alerts to work on the MT4 platform, It was suggested that Bluebottle worked but I opened an account and could not get it to work, so I ended up using a POP3 account using Outlook. I corresponded with Gary at Sniper, he is very helpful and he always gets right back to you. I am very impressed with his system. I do not believe that an auto system is even being considered. Thanks Tashi

Hi Tashi!

Read my post (2028)

This alert system works great for me. You need a free SMTP server software, and you enter "localhost" on your VPS Metatrader as your e-mail server. Works like a charm ;)

Ea

Thanks fx_eagle!

I've just downloaded it, but as I see it, this EA still opens trades on candle close. But seems to be a good EA.

The best way should be to open positions at the moment when all conditions are met.

Cheers!

BTW: I'm sitting in 200 pips on gbpusd since friday morning (y) :rambo:

Loooove this system :love:

the alerter from pircj ( Sniper Forex EA Alerter V3.ex4 )open the trade if all indis agree at this moment, not at the end of the hour by candle close.

so thats is the way the guide from Gary teach us, unfortunately we have the source code and pircj it looks like we lost him, also at skype I not see him long time already

so I let this alerter run, but not open the trade, I open manual also to check, coz we can not change the slippage for the trade.
I have one time the EA want to open a trade but the broker requote and the EA try to open the trade same a machine-gun.

cheers

signal

I have 1 hour before a long trade signal and now a short enter signal , but both signal arrows disappears on the chart, so I'm now out of the short from the morning my sl was triggert.

we also here at a support I will in short again if we have a new pullback or if we break ~1.5765

cheers

signal today in the morning

I'm wrong , the signal at my VPS still can see, only at my desktop not see , coz I open and close the chart.

cheers

Attachments

• 10OCT09.jpg
    10OCT09.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 289
I have 1 hour before a long trade signal and now a short enter signal , but both signal arrows disappears on the chart, so I'm now out of the short from the morning my sl was triggert.

we also here at a support I will in short again if we have a new pullback or if we break ~1.5765

cheers

Hello Eagle, I haven't had Sniper open all of the time today. I saw the blue arrow that stopped the short (now disappeared) at about 1.5853, but didn't see the histograms confirm. Was there a long entry signalled with sniper lines and sniper trend Histograms all blue?

I went against Sniper again today and shorted Guppy, when it hit resistance. Out of that deal now, but made back the loss on Friday's trade against Sniper and a bit extra :)

yes long signal fired

Hello Eagle, I haven't had Sniper open all of the time today. I saw the blue arrow that stopped the short (now disappeared) at about 1.5853, but didn't see the histograms confirm. Was there a long entry signalled with sniper lines and sniper trend Histograms all blue?

I went against Sniper again today and shorted Guppy, when it hit resistance. Out of that deal now, but made back the loss on Friday's trade against Sniper and a bit extra :)

hi GumRai,

yes that was a valid signal and my EA fired the enter long signal , I saw also in the chart and all was agree, but I didn't take it coz I know thats a pullback and not shure how much power at a bank holiday day same today in JPY/CAD and USD.

so my EA tell me a looser of ~ 50 pips and after the short signal was in play to now.

nice to see you make back you loss, hope we all this week in the right trades

cheers

Helo,

I am new to Sniper Community.

I am right now testing the strategy, and looking for trade by trade results for the last 3-4 months.

Also is there an EA available to trade the strategy.

ckmoied

Hi all!

I just want to add that I did a lot of analysing during the weekend.
I looked over the charts of gbpjpy (that is my favorite for Sniper because it has big moves), since almost the beggining of the year, and I analysed signals step by step.

I took every singal, and wrote every entry on paper. I even took the entry signals during the asian session, and I used the exact sniper stop values for stop loss. This way I took every trade and every stop loss.

The results are very good: despite that a lot of stop losses occure in a row. The monthly avarage is always in a nice positive pip value. I avaraged at least a couple hundred pips in every month, and this is the worst trading method because I even took all the false singals too!

It is strage but good to tell that, even if you trust blindly in every signal, you can make constant profits in every month! ;)

Think about that if you can have a relatively big capital, and you can afford about $8-10 dollars of pip value. You can make a least a few thousand $ in every month!

Of course this requires that you always have to be avare of EVERY new signal, and you have to check you charts a couple of times in a day to move your stop loss ect.

I really thinking of funding my account with a big capital, so I can raise my pip value that fits my money management.

And, also just think about it, if you are an expereinced and educated trader, you can easily let go some false signals, so the profits could be even much hiher!

No doubt in me, this is by far one of the most user friendly and simple and profitable systems I met.

Happy trading everyone! ;)

Hi all!

I just want to add that I did a lot of analysing during the weekend.
I looked over the charts of gbpjpy (that is my favorite for Sniper because it has big moves), since almost the beggining of the year, and I analysed signals step by step.

I took every singal, and wrote every entry on paper. I even took the entry signals during the asian session, and I used the exact sniper stop values for stop loss. This way I took every trade and every stop loss.

The results are very good: despite that a lot of stop losses occure in a row. The monthly avarage is always in a nice positive pip value. I avaraged at least a couple hundred pips in every month, and this is the worst trading method because I even took all the false singals too!

It is strage but good to tell that, even if you trust blindly in every signal, you can make constant profits in every month! ;)

Think about that if you can have a relatively big capital, and you can afford about $8-10 dollars of pip value. You can make a least a few thousand $ in every month!

Of course this requires that you always have to be avare of EVERY new signal, and you have to check you charts a couple of times in a day to move your stop loss ect.

I really thinking of funding my account with a big capital, so I can raise my pip value that fits my money management.

And, also just think about it, if you are an expereinced and educated trader, you can easily let go some false signals, so the profits could be even much hiher!

No doubt in me, this is by far one of the most user friendly and simple and profitable systems I met.

Happy trading everyone! ;)

Kudos for your efforts, but how did you decide on your entry levels for this backtesting? Did you use the opening or close of the candle in your calculations?
You have to be aware that sniper gives many entry and exit signals that subsequently disappear. Because with backtesting, you don't know what signals have disappeared, you cannot have taken all the false signals.
Recently, we have had many stop signals, that have subsequently disappeared and so you cannot do accurate backtesting.

OK right now at the beginning of the candle on GBPUSD there is an entry to a long position at 1.5795 on 13th October 2 PM Alapri time, 1 PM UK time. If this position goes up, you will be able to see it when you look back in many months time. If it goes down, it will disappear forever. It makes backtesting with any accuracy impossible.