Sniper Forex System

GR,
It has been a very difficult week across all pairs, so really try not to kick yourself over the missed trade on cable. After all of the b.s. trades on it, when it went long, I refused to take it, and also missed out. The way it goes. At this point I am ahead for the week, but barely. I have been trying out AUD/USD this week and every time I go in, it turns and hits my s/l. Have lost just over 100 pips on this pair this week. Everyone must try not to get discourged, it is sometimes the way it goes. Just have to be patient and observe strick money mangement rules and you will be ok.
Kent

Hello 2BE and Kent,

I wish that I had your grasp of the Elliot waves, I am trying to increase my knowledge and skills, but I have just found EW too confusing for the time being.
I'm not discouraged as time after time when Sniper has had a losing run, one or 2 trades have covered those losses and gone into positive territory.
I just find it very frustrating to miss the one trade out of 7 that makes the difference.
I can't sit at the computer 16 hours a day and if i had all the alerts sent to my phone, I would never get any sleep. Maybe if you could shut off the imminent alerts, there wouldn't be so many.
One of the problems of living in a different time zone to the main currency pair :(

GR,
It has been a very difficult week across all pairs, so really try not to kick yourself over the missed trade on cable. After all of the b.s. trades on it, when it went long, I refused to take it, and also missed out. The way it goes. At this point I am ahead for the week, but barely. I have been trying out AUD/USD this week and every time I go in, it turns and hits my s/l. Have lost just over 100 pips on this pair this week. Everyone must try not to get discourged, it is sometimes the way it goes. Just have to be patient and observe strick money mangement rules and you will be ok.
Kent

Kent, pls check the Delta thread on JUJU, we are expecting top today or tomorrow on G/U

GR,
Kent

trade the 4H charts in it...easier . I don't know what's the best time to trade it as in daytrading... US Session or AUD session ? i stick to 4H charts and I'm up 320 pips already, with a locked stop loss at 200 pips profit. This is another benefit. Since they're less volatile, the stop losses tend to go behind the price much closer than GBPUSD etc

Hello 2BE and Kent,

I wish that I had your grasp of the Elliot waves, I am trying to increase my knowledge and skills, but I have just found EW too confusing for the time being.
I'm not discouraged as time after time when Sniper has had a losing run, one or 2 trades have covered those losses and gone into positive territory.
I just find it very frustrating to miss the one trade out of 7 that makes the difference.
I can't sit at the computer 16 hours a day and if i had all the alerts sent to my phone, I would never get any sleep. Maybe if you could shut off the imminent alerts, there wouldn't be so many.
One of the problems of living in a different time zone to the main currency pair :(

if you don't have the time, trade bigger time frames... that's what I do ;) less stress, less whipsaw, less monitoring. even if 4H is too much for you go Dailyyy :clap:

Hello 2BE and Kent,

GR,
If you havent gotten it yet, get The Elliott Wave Principle. Read it once from cover to cover, then read the first 2 chapters, 25 times. Take you about 1 hour to read the first 2 chapters. It will click somewhere before you hit the 25th read. If it takes more, then read it 50 times. When it clicks, you will be utterly amazed at what you see from then on. They say that only 5% of traders are successful. I say that 100% of traders that utilize EW analysis properly will be successful. Just put the time in until you understand it.
Kent

WOW,
I didn't think I would see a time when no one had anything to say.
Markets have been pretty crazy. I have managed to squeeze out a small profit this week. Would hope next week will be better!
Kent

WOW,
I didn't think I would see a time when no one had anything to say.
Markets have been pretty crazy. I have managed to squeeze out a small profit this week. Would hope next week will be better!
Kent

:)
I'm still speechless at missing the last trade :|
It's finished now, but would have given a nice 140 ish pips profit.
Now Sniper has signaled a short at 1.6065, but outside of the trading session time. It's already dropped 40 pips, so if it's lower at the London session start, I'll be reluctant to take it.
Still, right now it's just about exactly at 38% retracement from the last low to high, so maybe will bounce a bit. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
:)
I'm still speechless at missing the last trade :|
It's finished now, but would have given a nice 140 ish pips profit.
Now Sniper has signaled a short at 1.6065, but outside of the trading session time. It's already dropped 40 pips, so if it's lower at the London session start, I'll be reluctant to take it.
Still, right now it's just about exactly at 38% retracement from the last low to high, so maybe will bounce a bit. Only time will tell.

GR,
At the present time, it has bounced off of the 50% fib and has stalled out. Guppy has been lagging, and only just turned down in the last couple of hours, and should go fast to catch up. I expect cable to laze around and wait, and then possibly continue short. I hope! Only time will tell.
I did take that short in the asian session, and so far looks good.
Kent

I did took the trade and setup some extra trades as well to accommodate profit taking along the way as I anticipated a strong move down and therefore some sure pips. I was able to secure some nice pips in the move down and have set very tight stoplosses for the remaining open trades. The SL's are below the original entry price, so all trades will be in positive territory.

It is currently figuring out whether to bounce or go through the resistance around 1,60 or so... (I hope the latter)

Good luck to both of you, I'm happy to see you getting in the profit zone:clap:
Maybe if it bounces at 62%, could be a good continuation to the upside, especially if we get some nice candles formed.
I will maybe look at this in a lower timeframe later, but for now I'm going to do some work in the garden for an hour or 2 before it gets too hot

Seeyalater fellows, hope things keep going in your favour

Nice result RuMouR.
I've just come back after getting rid of some energy in the garden and see that the Cable is well and truly stuck at the 38.2% retracement. Will keep an eye on it, but no idea which way it will go for now ??????

Nice result RuMouR.
I've just come back after getting rid of some energy in the garden and see that the Cable is well and truly stuck at the 38.2% retracement. Will keep an eye on it, but no idea which way it will go for now ??????

If I would have to choose: I say it will go up. But it might take some spikes in both directions, also after the weekends. I'm taking the sidelines for now, also considering it's Friday. :sleep:

Hi all,
Unhappy as I am to have not taken the short on Cable as it had dropped so much from when the signal was given out of hours - that's life :)
It has formed a quite nice reversal signal on H1 with a Doji and the next candle was covering the body of the last bull candle a few minutes before the end of the hour. It did just break the 61.8 Fibonacci level, but couldn't hold there. So I've taken a tentative long, but won't stay in long if it goes against me.
Naughty man - going against Sniper :)

Hi all,
Unhappy as I am to have not taken the short on Cable as it had dropped so much from when the signal was given out of hours - that's life :)
It has formed a quite nice reversal signal on H1 with a Doji and the next candle was covering the body of the last bull candle a few minutes before the end of the hour. It did just break the 61.8 Fibonacci level, but couldn't hold there. So I've taken a tentative long, but won't stay in long if it goes against me.
Naughty man - going against Sniper :)

GR,
I really believe that cable is in the process of completing wave 2 of a 5 wave move down. I just added to my previous short, in anticipation of the move down of wave 3. Watch that one very closely.
Kent

No, not out yet,
I will give it some time as is only down a little bit at the mo. It will need to break the low of the last few hours before I will exit.

Interesting - the USA trade balance deficit is better than expected an the market just doesn't know what to do with this information!

No, not out yet,
I will give it some time as is only down a little bit at the mo. It will need to break the low of the last few hours before I will exit.

GR,
I hope you didn't get hit too hard on that long. Just a little info for the week on cable and guppy.
Cable +322 pips
Guppy +251 pips
Nearly all of that came from the trend that set up last night. Closed out so as not to have open positions for the weekend, due to Monday being a bank holiday in the US and Japan.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Regards,
Kent