Sniper Forex System

GR,
I hope you didn't get hit too hard on that long. Just a little info for the week on cable and guppy.
Cable +322 pips
Guppy +251 pips
Nearly all of that came from the trend that set up last night. Closed out so as not to have open positions for the weekend, due to Monday being a bank holiday in the US and Japan.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Regards,
Kent

No, Not too bad as i didn't go in heavy. I'm not worried about that.
Cant win them all :)

Have a good Weekend

Hello to everybody!

This is my first post here, but I'm using Sniper Forex system since 3 weeks now on a demo account, and I'm very impressed with the results! My account is up by 30% despite I had some big loosers too. I'm very happy I found this tread about the system!

I think I'm going live in a week or two.

I keep posting my expereiences! ;)

Cheers!

(sorry about my bad english, but it's not my native language)

Hello to everybody!

This is my first post here, but I'm using Sniper Forex system since 3 weeks now on a demo account, and I'm very impressed with the results! My account is up by 30% despite I had some big loosers too. I'm very happy I found this tread about the system!

I think I'm going live in a week or two.

I keep posting my expereiences! ;)

Cheers!

(sorry about my bad english, but it's not my native language)

Hello and welcome, :)

I'm a little concerned by your results, 30% profit on your bank in 3 weeks? It's difficult to say, but I would have thought that you must be risking 5 or 6% per trade to achieve that?
Are you an experienced Forex trader? If not, it's very important that you read about and fully understand risk and money management. I think that lack of risk management is the major cause of new traders losing the bank!
Also it's very different trading with your own money after trading a demo account. Its very easy to accept a big loss on a demo, but not so easy when real cash is involved.

Good luck

Hello and welcome, :)

I'm a little concerned by your results, 30% profit on your bank in 3 weeks? It's difficult to say, but I would have thought that you must be risking 5 or 6% per trade to achieve that?
Are you an experienced Forex trader? If not, it's very important that you read about and fully understand risk and money management. I think that lack of risk management is the major cause of new traders losing the bank!
Also it's very different trading with your own money after trading a demo account. Its very easy to accept a big loss on a demo, but not so easy when real cash is involved.

Good luck

Hi!

I've been trading for a few years now, and yes, my risk per trade was about 7-10%, and yes I would much lower my risk when I'll trade on live money with this.

My overall goal is to make about 8-10% per month with this system.

I'm not a full time trader (yet), and I did loose quite a lot of money in my first year of trading forex. The second year I didn't made any significant gain, but this is my third year in forex, and after tons of education, my past few months were very good and doing it quite good nowdays. As everyone, I was always seraching for good and simple systems for swing trading ect. I've tested also a few systems, and yet I'm very happy with Sniper. Adding to the system what I've learned, It seems like a good strategy to follow.

BTW: I like high risk. I was always a kind of guy who likes to risk, and of course I've burned myself sometimes very hard. I know that every Forex bible says that risk no more than 2% of your account, and it is true, but I may keep it up 3- or 4%. It is still working for me in the past few months. Of course If I'd have much more capital, I'd go down to 1- or 2%.

I'm feeling closer and closer to trade full time as I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm guessing that time should come in just a few months when all my focus will be on just forex. I've put so much money and energy and time to this, than to nothing else in my life.

Back to Sniper: as I said, I like this system, works well on demo, and I'm not affraid anymore to try it on live (less risk of course).

Now I'm trying to read as much posts as possible from this tread. It's really cool in here.

BTW: how much monthly gain should I expect from this system (with proper risk)? How are you doing with Sniper?

Cheers!(y)

Hello,
This is my post on this forum. Using sniper for a last couple of months. Using 15M charts. Will exit trade with 10 to 15 pips profit. But losing more trades than winners with 15M. I know Gary suggested on only 1 hour charts. Problem is we have to stick with the computer all the time to enter the trades. It may trigger the trade at the middle of the night or during the office hours. As I am working full time it is not possible for me. So i am trading on 15 M charts.
Can anybody suggests me what is the best time frame and best pairs to trade with other than GBPUSD and GBPJPY? What is the best way to set take profit values? I prefer trailing stops like 15pips or 20 pips.. So we no need to monitor the trades all the time.

Suppose if I want to trade on 1 hr charts what is the best take profit value (pips)? Not using sniper all the time. Using whenever I get the free time. Recently I emailed Gary and asked him whether he has any plans to develop EA. And he said he is planning to develop EA on MT5.. Not promised..
I like to see that day comes true..

Can anybody gives me their valuable advise?

Thanks...

Hello,
This is my post on this forum. Using sniper for a last couple of months. Using 15M charts. Will exit trade with 10 to 15 pips profit. But losing more trades than winners with 15M. I know Gary suggested on only 1 hour charts. Problem is we have to stick with the computer all the time to enter the trades. It may trigger the trade at the middle of the night or during the office hours. As I am working full time it is not possible for me. So i am trading on 15 M charts.
Can anybody suggests me what is the best time frame and best pairs to trade with other than GBPUSD and GBPJPY? What is the best way to set take profit values? I prefer trailing stops like 15pips or 20 pips.. So we no need to monitor the trades all the time.

Suppose if I want to trade on 1 hr charts what is the best take profit value (pips)? Not using sniper all the time. Using whenever I get the free time. Recently I emailed Gary and asked him whether he has any plans to develop EA. And he said he is planning to develop EA on MT5.. Not promised..
I like to see that day comes true..

Can anybody gives me their valuable advise?

Thanks...

Hi!

I personally trade only the H1 timeframe, but I've set up a cool alert system.

Here is how I do it:

I have VPS server, and I run Mt4 with Sniper Forex on it. I've set up an SMTP server for the VPS and made SniperForex to send an e-mail to a specified e-mail address at Text Message - Send SMS - International Messaging Service ipipi.com. This is an SMS sender service. (Of course it costs money)

With this set up I get every alert direct to my phone.

Also I have Iphone 3G, and I have installed Remote Desktop on it, so I can acces every time to my VPS server.

This way, I NEVER loose any alert with Sniper Forex. I live in Hungary (GMT +2), so according to Sniper rules (take singnals only after 6 GMT), I set up my SMTP to work only at specified time. This way (if I set this option), I'm never disturbed by SMS alerts when I'm sleeping, and it is not a problem because I dont have to take those signals anyways...

This is just working awesome for me, and I'm not sticked to my computer.

To get it short: I get my SMS alert, connect to VPS with my Iphone, take the trade if its valid. Thats it.

Of course you may use any device to connect to your MT4 platform. The main thing is, you should use VPS server that runs SniperForex 0-24 and set up an alert system like this. The rest is up to you.

Happy trading ;)

Hi szt0495,
I have been using Sniper Forex for close to 2 years. I always thought I can find a better system, but I couldn't. I also use a VPS and get my emails on my blackberry. However, I have fully automated the system 100% to the rules prescribed. I also added a Dollar Value close. So I generally specify a Dollar Value I want and let Sniper work its way through. Pretty effective. Just can't get greedy. Based on some backtests you can always get 80-100pips a month no matter how bad the whipsaw. So I target that range and adjust the %.
It is simply the best system. No need to search anymore.

szt0495,
Thank you very much for your valuable reply. I am also using vps, but I don't have iphone at this moment. So I need to wait until I buy the iphone. But recently I have signed up some free email account which we can send email alets from MT4. gmx dot com. It is working fine and also it is free.
So we should take trades only on London and Newyork sessions.

How will you set take profit targets?

Thank you....

Iphone why?

szt0495,
Thank you very much for your valuable reply. I am also using vps, but I don't have iphone at this moment. So I need to wait until I buy the iphone. But recently I have signed up some free email account which we can send email alets from MT4. gmx dot com. It is working fine and also it is free.

Thank you....

hi,
for that not need a Iphone,

every windows mobile handy will do a better work then the Iphone. and so you can let run the mt4 mobile. on the Iphone you can not let running it, coz no windows os. most broker will give you that win mobile mt4 free for download, and you can handle all at your account and also there is freeware for handle your VPS at the windows mobile

may you can buy at ebay a second hand windows mobile

before I use O2 Atom now I use a samsung omnia, don't understand the hype of the Iphone, thats only an expensive mobile for show, the new one 3g s will so hot if you use it long that the color will change from the cover, haha.

cheers

Vps

hi kris72G and szt0495,

I also use a VPS, same you see at my previous postings. I use in the moment two VPS-land and 3dgwebhosting , the price is near same ~ 15-17 $ per month, at 3dg I have a blackout before last month for ~10 days so I decide to use two but if I find a stable one. what you use and how stable is your VPS

thanks

cheers

szt0495,

Thank you....

Hi dhraju & All!

I don't say you need Iphone, any device should do the trick that can connect to your VPS.

I trade TWO pairs! The GBPUSD & GBPJPY. And I must add that more profits came from GBPJPY at this time. Much bigger moovements on that pair.

Here is my trading method for Sniper:
On GBPJPY I trade two lots! The firs lot is at TP at 100 pips, and I use the second lot to ride the trend. I usually get out from the second lot when a valid reverse signal appears, or price takes out my SL. As the manual says I put my stop loss a few pips away from Sniper Stop, and it really saved me some good trades. I also take good care of support and resistance levels, specially if it is a strong level.

I do the same for GBPUSD but with 70 TP for the first lot.

I too do think that this system is outperforms a lot of garbage systems out there. And I love to trade like this. The most SUPER thing is with this kind of alert "system" I can always be anywhere away from my computer, because I can take my trades anytime. Of course this is not the holy grail, but who cares as long as it produces a good avarage of profit at the end of the month. I think some people get fed up because they get some looser trades and they throw away this system.

IMO: this system makes some looser trades in a row, but I'm "happy" with it, because I know that with every "small" looser trade I get one step closer to the big trend rider trades wich will brings back all my losses and much more.

I also noticed that if you manage it correctly your losses should be much lower than your winners.

Have a great day eveyone!;)(y)

(sorry about my english, but still learning it, not my native language)

Hi fx_eagle,
I use FOREXVPS. Sofar good. No problems, no downtime.. Using professional desktop $65 month. Recently got free memory upgrade from 1 GB to 1.5GB. Using 9 live accounts, with about 7 to 8 charts with EAs on each accout. Working fine. No problems. Also their customer support is very good. So far I have no issues to contact support. Only thing we need to do is reboot vps on every weekends. This frees up memory on MT4 applications. That is not compulsory but that is the recommended by most of the users. So far I was very happy with their service..

Hi dhraju & All!

I don't say you need Iphone, any device should do the trick that can connect to your VPS.

I trade TWO pairs! The GBPUSD & GBPJPY. And I must add that more profits came from GBPJPY at this time. Much bigger moovements on that pair.

Here is my trading method for Sniper:
On GBPJPY I trade two lots! The firs lot is at TP at 100 pips, and I use the second lot to ride the trend. I usually get out from the second lot when a valid reverse signal appears, or price takes out my SL. As the manual says I put my stop loss a few pips away from Sniper Stop, and it really saved me some good trades. I also take good care of support and resistance levels, specially if it is a strong level.

I do the same for GBPUSD but with 70 TP for the first lot.

I too do think that this system is outperforms a lot of garbage systems out there. And I love to trade like this. The most SUPER thing is with this kind of alert "system" I can always be anywhere away from my computer, because I can take my trades anytime. Of course this is not the holy grail, but who cares as long as it produces a good avarage of profit at the end of the month. I think some people get fed up because they get some looser trades and they throw away this system.

IMO: this system makes some looser trades in a row, but I'm "happy" with it, because I know that with every "small" looser trade I get one step closer to the big trend rider trades wich will brings back all my losses and much more.

I also noticed that if you manage it correctly your losses should be much lower than your winners.

Have a great day eveyone!;)(y)

(sorry about my english, but still learning it, not my native language)

Hi ,

Thanks for sharing your trading method. At the moment I am not trading sniper seriously because I was working fulltime and not able to access the trading platform from my work. Doing only whenever i was at home. Will buy windows based mobile later and will do the trades all the time...

Happy trading:)

Hi szt0495,
I have been using Sniper Forex for close to 2 years. I always thought I can find a better system, but I couldn't. I also use a VPS and get my emails on my blackberry. However, I have fully automated the system 100% to the rules prescribed. I also added a Dollar Value close. So I generally specify a Dollar Value I want and let Sniper work its way through. Pretty effective. Just can't get greedy. Based on some backtests you can always get 80-100pips a month no matter how bad the whipsaw. So I target that range and adjust the %.
It is simply the best system. No need to search anymore.

Hi kris72G,

I am more interested in your fully automated system. Can you share that system if you don't mind? Because I am working full time not getting much time doing trades manually. If you have any concerns sharing in the forum you can pm me.

Thank you..

Hi kris72G,

I am more interested in your fully automated system. Can you share that system if you don't mind? Because I am working full time not getting much time doing trades manually. If you have any concerns sharing in the forum you can pm me.

Thank you..

Hi!

With all my respect, I do not believe that any automated system can make as good trades as an individual trader. An EA can't make those decisions that a human can, it can't "see" the charts as a human can ect...

I don't say that It can't make profits, but not near as much as an individual (and of course experienced) trader.

But I really like to see an EA for SniperForex that can open new trades when all signals are in place, and I'll do the rest. This way I really wouldn't loose any trade.
Managing the trades is a different game, I'd never trust an EA with that. But for entering a trade it should be good.

Vps

Hi fx_eagle,
I use FOREXVPS. Sofar good. No problems, no downtime.. Using professional desktop $65 month. Recently got free memory upgrade from 1 GB to 1.5GB. Using 9 live accounts, with about 7 to 8 charts with EAs on each accout. Working fine. No problems. Also their customer support is very good. So far I have no issues to contact support. Only thing we need to do is reboot vps on every weekends. This frees up memory on MT4 applications. That is not compulsory but that is the recommended by most of the users. So far I was very happy with their service..

thx for your quick answer dhraju,

yes I check that and see the lowest terms a for 35$, so for that I can let running two and so I on the safe side :)
but thanks for your info.

I also start my VPS new at every weekend, also for check if login correct after the weekend.

I let all my accounts running by candle at bar and history only at 1200 bars
and take all pairs out I don't need in the symbol list, so I have free mem and CPU more then 90%

for you and all friends here in the thread
have a nice rest of the weekend
and hopeful we have a nice week and some good move at cable :cheesy:

Hi!

With all my respect, I do not believe that any automated system can make as good trades as an individual trader. An EA can't make those decisions that a human can, it can't "see" the charts as a human can ect...

I don't say that It can't make profits, but not near as much as an individual (and of course experienced) trader.

But I really like to see an EA for SniperForex that can open new trades when all signals are in place, and I'll do the rest. This way I really wouldn't loose any trade.
Managing the trades is a different game, I'd never trust an EA with that. But for entering a trade it should be good.

Hi,
I fully agree with you. Once the EA enters the trade we can manage the trade later. Few days ago I have asked GARY (Developer of sniper forex) about any plans developing EA.
Below is the reply I got

========================================================
I hope to make an ea available when mt5 is released, no promises.
========================================================

Will wait for the EA available...

Happy trading

Hi!

I'm using an EA that will enter the trade when all 5 signals are met at the beginning of the candle. You can set TP/SL and the number of trades as you desire. It's a good help when you don't (or can't) want to act on the alerts all the time or are away from your console for whatever reason (sleep, work, etc).

After entering of the trade(s) I sometimes let the EA do it's work or manually manage it from there. It also enters and exits trades while I'm asleep... :sleep: