Sniper Forex System

At this point, that would have to be your call. I just added another position, but I already have one that is up around 150. So if it went against me for some reason, I could still come out winning.
Kent

Thanks mate. I am staying out as it is too late for me. I wonder when we will see a big blue wave?

F1Fan,
There was a short alert @ 1.6330 yesterday evening at 5pm.
Regretfully, I didn't get in on it and is 150+ pips in profit now

that's why you should take ALL signals. you never know when there's a big move coming... a move that could totally make up for all the losses you had earlier...

Although with EW theory you know more or less when the big moves are likely to happen

that's why you should take ALL signals. you never know when there's a big move coming... a move that could totally make up for all the losses you had earlier...

Although with EW theory you know more or less when the big moves are likely to happen

yes - definitely need to take all the trades, or you will end up short.

interested in seeing this elliot wave applied to the charts...look forward to kent's posting of the charts.

yes - definitely need to take all the trades, or you will end up short.

interested in seeing this elliot wave applied to the charts...look forward to kent's posting of the charts.

Hey Sal,
throw up a chart with the wave counts on it. You are much better than I am. Quicker too.
Kent

I just found elliot wave indicators on other forums. i will upload it soon.

those indicators aren't much of a thing... really. its like any other oscillator... what they can do is help you confirm the wave.

For example 3rd waves are the strongest waves and the biggest, it's where techincals top (in oscillators, advance decline issues, volume, etc - also in fundamentals but these on a much bigger time frame like years... for example fundamentals during the 60's were better than fundamentals of the 83-2000 bull, because fifth waves are a hope of continuing the movement, so there's a lack of momentum, fundamentals are worse, techincals as well... 5th waves is where divergences are created. so you can check RSI's, stochastics, MACD's.... any kind of oscillators will help you assess the divergences that's what those indicators you talk about are for most likely

Hello GumRai and trendie,
That's interesting. I went short first thing (Monday 24th – is this right?), but was stopped out. The Sniper stop was at 6517. The trade was with IG – it's price reached 6524.2 (ODL 6523.8, Alpari 6522.8). It was obviously very close. I then re-entered when all signals were red again (as I decided this level was close enough to the original price). So instead of one trade (Gary's +89), I ended up with -19 and +53 = 34. Bit of a bummer!

I would be very interested to know what other people here found with this trade. I hope we're talking about the same trade as I haven't seen the email that you've mentioned.
Bye,

I think he's basing this (at least I hope he is) on the signal at 18:00 GMT on 21 August.

By Mon, the price was around 1.6510 at 05:00 GMT, so I assume that's when he entered.

Too early for me, and I wouldn't have taken a signal like that based on something that happened before weekend, but that's just me.

those indicators aren't much of a thing... really. its like any other oscillator... what they can do is help you confirm the wave.

For example 3rd waves are the strongest waves and the biggest, it's where techincals top (in oscillators, advance decline issues, volume, etc - also in fundamentals but these on a much bigger time frame like years... for example fundamentals during the 60's were better than fundamentals of the 83-2000 bull, because fifth waves are a hope of continuing the movement, so there's a lack of momentum, fundamentals are worse, techincals as well... 5th waves is where divergences are created. so you can check RSI's, stochastics, MACD's.... any kind of oscillators will help you assess the divergences that's what those indicators you talk about are for most likely

Thanks for the info mate. I downloaded it but couldn't get it to work. So have to read more on this and learn I guess. I will check out your blog for chart examples. thanks.

It is pretty cool to have a place to go to learn about a trading system, and just have a general discussion on trading. I am very glad I found this forum. I have had a lot of fun learning with the members of this forum.
Thanks to all,
Kent

At the present I am up over 250 pips on GBPJPY. Been in this trade for over 24hrs. It is like the Energizer Bunny. Wooo Hoooo
Kent

Hey Sunny,
I appreciate it. Hope some of my input can help. How is the trading going?
Kent

good. results not as good as yours though. i'm sure i can learn a thing or two to fine tune it all.

on the cable trade at the moment 80+ pips - still hanging on and its going well.

good. results not as good as yours though. i'm sure i can learn a thing or two to fine tune it all.

on the cable trade at the moment 80+ pips - still hanging on and its going well.

Good, i accidentally went into a trade on G/U and it is down 65 at the present time. Stuck in a very defined range. Will probably take the London open to move it. Alot of news coming out for GB.

I downloaded the demo on the 18th, but not sorted the PayPal account yet
Strange thing, the demo is still active and this is the 9th day - I thought that it only lasted for 7 ;)