Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

I posted this in the metatrader thread but there has been no replies so far. So I thought I would post it here to see if anyone can help since it is kinda on topic.

I have these 1 click order scripts but they only open 10 lot positions with a TP and SL, I was trying to get rid of the TP and SL and change the lot size but when I done so the script would not load. I would be grateful if someone could help me resolve the problem myself or possible re-code it to work how I would like?

Thanks

Attachments

• mt4 1-click orders.zip
    516 bytes · Views: 84
looks like it's got a fixed lot size of 10 what lot size are you after? I'm not sure if it will take the order without a SL or TP level that might depend on whether you can open one manually without setting a stop with the broker.

looks like it's got a fixed lot size of 10 what lot size are you after? I'm not sure if it will take the order without a SL or TP level that might depend on whether you can open one manually without setting a stop with the broker.

I would like to be able to change it to whatever I want. I using SLM so yes I can open up trades without a SL or TP. Are you any good at coding? Can you possible help me?

I posted this in the metatrader thread but there has been no replies so far. So I thought I would post it here to see if anyone can help since it is kinda on topic.

I have these 1 click order scripts but they only open 10 lot positions with a TP and SL, I was trying to get rid of the TP and SL and change the lot size but when I done so the script would not load. I would be grateful if someone could help me resolve the problem myself or possible re-code it to work how I would like?

Thanks

use steve hopwoods mptm instead. automates your exits. google it.

Thanks

Not sure what you want but I have changed them so that they have no SL or TP set when you open the trade and the lot size is set at 1 instead of 10.

Attachments

• 1-Click Buy Order.mq4
    302 bytes · Views: 214
  • 1-Click Sell Order.mq4
    303 bytes · Views: 257
JDTRADER IS BACK :cool:

Got in contact with SLM yesterday and downloaded platform.

What I noticed since I last used the platform:
Trader Script1
This was a script I wanted last year where you can automatically have set you Stop Loss & Take Profit. Used this as a template and made two new scripts for my trades.

iPhone App (Well I thought I give them the heads up on this last year in this thread ?) No commission SLM ? :)

Close All Trades script, great for a scalper like me :sneaky:

In this thread you'll see my view on SB firms but I think SLM is second to none with fantastic customer service.
If you have a problem don't just put a post up, contact them and they will sort it for you. Thats my experience anyway which has been posted in this thread.

So what now for JDTRADER ?

Since last December I have done no trading or even watched the market so just dipping my toe back in the FOREX Market.

So I thought I would test myself :smart:

Deposited £20 trading EUR/USD at 10p per pip. No room for error, target £100
Bust is more likely but I'll give it a go (y)

Last year there was issues with 1m time frames sticking. Well not noticed this so far and also no re-quotes so far.

On the whole the platform is now where I wanted it to be last year. This £20 is just for fun as I can't trade a lot until April as I have a busy life till then. But If I can spin it up all well and good if not I will deposit funds in April to trade within Bankroll Management.

Nice to be back :clap:

Trader Script1
This was a script I wanted last year where you can automatically have set you Stop Loss & Take Profit. Used this as a template and made two new scripts for my trades.

iPhone App (Well I thought I give them the heads up on this last year in this thread ?) No commission SLM ? :)

In this thread you'll see my view on SB firms but I think SLM is second to none with fantastic customer service.
If you have a problem don't just put a post up, contact them and they will sort it for you. Thats my experience anyway which has been posted in this thread.

Since last December I have done no trading or even watched the market so just dipping my toe back in the FOREX Market.

Last year there was issues with 1m time frames sticking. Well not noticed this so far and also no re-quotes so far.

On the whole the platform is now where I wanted it to be last year. This £20 is just for fun as I can't trade a lot until April as I have a busy life till then. But If I can spin it up all well and good if not I will deposit funds in April to trade within Bankroll Management.

this may be of help to you.

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/trade-forex/metatrader/

put the 2 side by side on tick chart and/or on 1 min.

you get a 1 tick advantage over slm.

Trader Script1

What time frame will you look at to target £100, 5x bank £20 = 400% ?

I first cut my teeth on Onada but getting funds on and off takes way to long

Getting funds on SLM takes minutes and 1-3 days to get it off

One tick advantage ! is it really worth it ?

you still bet through SLM.

and yes of course its worth it.

do i have to spell it out for you?

you still bet through SLM.

and yes of course its worth it.

do i have to spell it out for you?

Just gone back to SLM after a break

And NO you don't need to spell it out BUT you should of kept this to yourself. Don't be surprised if you get a lot more re-quotes now lol

Trader Script1

Good luck JD. I took a long break in the latter months of last year, and only got back into it slowly. It takes a while to get back in to the "feel" of the market, which in any case inevitably changes somewhat. I had only demo traded last year with SLM, never live (my live trading was almost all with Tradefair) so this year is 1st time ever live trading with MT4, and it's been "interesting", but once you get into it, it has "vanilla" SB platforms beat hands down.

Now, how something like Prospreads would compare is something different again, I suspect, and requiring needing to learn other ways of trading. Still, that's for the future.
The aim is to gradually progress from quite small to the equivalent of full-lot size, without having permanent adrenaline surge on the go all the time......that's the tricky bit.