six figure trader

I never once said I was making millions, I stated 6 figures I'm sure you can count,.

the reason why i am doing a course is for 2 reasons, i know my system works and he has worked for me and mostly everyone in my skpe group. so i would like to share it with people

Also i live in the uk, where spread betting is tax free, but for that to work i need to have a primary income, so running a site and selling my course is a way for me to keep my earnings from trading tax free, i really don't know what is wrong with you people

. I found a trading system that works for me and I believe can
work for anyone, This system has brought me over six figures.

Now that is a remarkable income by any standards why would anyone bother with selling courses to supplement this huge income.

We get a lot of posters coming here talking about a remarkable strategy making huge returns like yourself, they have one thing in common no proof to back their claims, if you want, not to be treated as a joke and a lultz thread then post a statement, its very simple

Last edited:
Sure thing ... I agree with you there! Even a simple moving average strategy would suffice

By the by ... if you're serious about marketing your strategy could I make a worthwhile suggestion?

The guy you really need to be speaking to is TIMSK! He's very much the Mr Fix it of TW2 & he could definitely give you some pointers & help you market your products!

Why not invite him for a meal or 2? perhaps invite his wife (or boyfriend) aswell ..... couldn't really hurt could it ? :cool:

If you think a strategy alone is going to make you money in forex, you will never succeed as a trader, i can tell from your comment alone you are not making money from trading

read :trading in the zone by mark douglas

How you doing guys,

sorry for the such hyped up title just wanted to grab your attention. Let me tell you lot a

little about me i'm a full time trader, trading from home. I have been trading for 2 years now

and 2010 was a very good year for me making six figures.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but i just wanted to share with you and let you know

that an normal guy like myself can actually crack and make a success out of trading.
It was not always this good for me 2009 was a bad year, I cleared my account from some silly

trades and let my emotions get the better out of me, and this was after spending over 15k on

some of the so called best courses around in the UK. I was flat broke didn't even have money to

trade.

I eventually was able to borrow money from friends and family and get back into trading and I

have never looked back ever since. I found a trading system that works for me and I believe can

work for anyone, This system has brought me over six figures.

So this is why I'm writing this post I have written a mini e book on one of my strategies and I

wanted to give it away for free, no cost at all. I know there is allot of people selling allot

of junk out there and you can tell they are not even traders. Just telling you what you want to

here and sale you the dream, i fell for that dream and it cost me over 15k

So I just wanted you lot to do me a favour, i am looking to give away 5 review copies to see if

you lot can actually understand the strategy and if I need to improve anything on it. I will be

giving this out for free anyway but just want to make sure I'm giving people good quality

content

This strategy is so simple and basic, no fibs, no mc d or ema cross overs, its on the 5min

chart, but i will not class it a scalping as your targets average around 30 pips. you do this

once a day on euro and cable trading the European session and this happens like clock work

If you are interested in a review copy, leave a comment and i'll send the first 5 people a

review copy, then once i get back your feed back will add the changes and i will be giving

everyone a free copy,

Wishing you all a successful trading year, thanks

pls send me the copy

my email id: [email protected]

Hi Guys, so what is the verdict? Did anyone have a good look at the strategy? Marcus said he wanted an honest feedback, here on the discussion board. Suddenly this thread went all quiet. What happened?

Hi Guys, so what is the verdict? Did anyone have a good look at the strategy? Marcus said he wanted an honest feedback, here on the discussion board. Suddenly this thread went all quiet. What happened?

Yeah, I agree...

What was all that about then. Was it worth it?

They all must be busy making 6 figures and not have time to post any results. I see now that the OP has all your email addresses he hasn't posted here again either looking for any feedback.

Just to note: I did get a pm asking for my email address, which of course I did not reply to.

Peter

over 40 people viewed it but i never got any feed back so i took it back down, so i guess no one liked it or they are happy with there strategy. but thats what i get for trying to help people out. who ever viewed it i hope you are using it because it really works , that was only the basic version but you should be getting a high hit ratio with it

cheers

jees.

People are reading this site and not taking heed of any advice. How many threads say do your own work and make a system your own as it is then yours and you know it inside out.

Doesn't anyone realise that what works for this guy (if at all genuine) probably won't work for you. He could say "click buy now", "click sell now" and most people still wouldn't be successful!

Start from the start, read a few books, get your own ideas and slowly off you go. Let someone with experience test the system out and report back. Beginners will just get slaughtered.

That person with experience is not me by the way. I am however over the Newbie opinion that if i copy someone else I will get rich tomorrow. It won't happen.

Also, he says "i wiped out my account but i borrowed money from friends and got back to over 100k in a year." Ask yourself, if you were his friend, would you lend him money? The whole thing is not believable even if it is true.

I'm just waiting for the bigger sales pitch.