six figure trader

Could this be an opening range breakout strategy? I am hoping to become wealthy from just one such variant myself, which is already a consistent payer.

Hi,

I wouldnt mind one either, althought we're well over the 5 people asking for it ;)

Thank you.

Santa may be late but better late than never a copy would be much appreciate sent my way

heys guys there is alot of talk going on that i am spamming or trying to scam people, i am not trying to scam anyone, i am giving it away for free i have posted on other forums but i'm not spamming, I only wanted a review because i am in the middle of writing my own course and wanted some feed back. i am not allowed to give any of my details or ask for your details because i was given a warning by the forum
everyone can get a copy, i will send you all a link to where you can download it. can you all give me back your honest opinions of it, if you think it is no good, please let me know so i can make changes to it.

I would like to make things clear guys before I send out any copies, this strategy alone will not make you six figures, this is only one of the strategies I use, I use 4 strategies, also you need to have a trading plan, a crept sheet its what I call it, so if you are thinking this strategy will make you rich over night I am sorry to disappoint you, it is a 10 page mini ebook, so you will be only getting one strategy, but this strategy works guys, use it as another weapon to add to your arsenal of strategy's that you have already

How much for the other three that make you the 6 figures?

I am not selling any off those strategies I'm afraid, and a strategy is only a small percentage of what it takes to make money from the forex markets. you need a solid proof trading plan. as I said I am writing a course at the moment, so if you guys would like me to send you parts of it, I would be happy to. but I am only in the beginning stage

what's a trading plan? I hear people talk about this on here all the time but I don't understand it.

what's a trading plan? I hear people talk about this on here all the time but I don't understand it.

A trading plan is 30-40 page document, stating why you want to be a trader,what sort of trader are you,your strengths, your weakness,your income targets, yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, what markets you trade, what currencies you trade, which time frames you trade,risk management,market risk, sector risk, what broker you use, what strategy you use and mny more other things. you only trade a set up if it is in your trading plan, your trading plan is your rule book

Timsk of T2W fame wrote a reasonably good template for a trading plan, before he abandoned all hope and joined the dark forces of sharkys evil empire

It's rather good, and well worth a read actually.