six figure trader

Isn't that just a business plan but with you as a trader being the business?

yeah, it is, trading is your business and you have to treat it like a business if you want to see a return from it, grow your account month by month.

also you need you a crept sheet, this will explain every strategy you use in detail, all the times you have placed that specific strategy how many times has it hit target, when to use it when not to use it. and many more other factors. you are doing this to try and take as much emotions out of trading as we can, so eventually you just want to see a set up and take it with out even thinking, no emotions at all. emotions is what makes people fail as a trader. there is so many more other factors if i named of all them i would be writing forever.

hope that helps

Timsk of T2W fame wrote a reasonably good template for a trading plan, before he abandoned all hope and joined the dark forces of sharkys evil empire

It's rather good, and well worth a read actually.
Why thank you kind sir.
Ego, come back!!!
One other thing: if it's any consolation - I haven't abandoned all hope - even for you.
:p

i have now got my page set up guys, i have a video on it as well of me talking lol,i must admit this page has a bit of hype to it but that is not intended for you guys. i will be taking this page down and this is going to be the page i will be selling my new course from when i finish it, but as i said before i am not trying to sell to anyone in here, this ebook is free, and any strategies of mine that i decide to give out i will give to you guys. can you just leave your feedback on this thread, if you think it is a pile of junk please let me know, also i have put my contact details in the ebook if you have any problems

thank you for your time

i have taken the link down will put it up after i finish editing it, thank you for the feed back guys

Last edited:
Now I swear you said at the beginning of that video at you were going to reveal the strategy in the video, must of misheard.

Wait what? You're also a solicitor and sell blood pressure medication?

Wait what? You're also a solicitor and sell blood pressure medication?

i never uploaded the video i have got my friend to download it for me, I have no ideas about the other videos i dont know how to do those things so i let other people do it for me,

i don't see why you people always seem to think they is something up when you are getting it for free, you are not forced to take it if you don't want it, but before you comment at least read it and if you think it is no good then fair enough, there is a reason why i have succeeded in trading and why many people have failed. check my posts i have been honest from the beginning, but don't call me pathetic or any of the others things which you lot have written, so what there was other videos posted up what's your point,

I can understand you lot being upset if i have tried to sell to you, i have told you lot i am doing a course for which I'm going to sell, i have been upfront from the beginning, I didn't have to tell you lot about my strategy i thought i would help you lot out because i have been there trying to trade and it is hard out there when there is a lot of junk around, but i refuse for you guys to talk about me in a certain way, i grow my account last year fact, and I'm going to grew it again this year with the same strategies, you can either take a look or don't its up to you but don't come here and insult me

Last edited:
I would like to make things clear guys before I send out any copies, this strategy alone will not make you six figures, ,,,,,,,,,, if you are thinking this strategy will make you rich over night I am sorry to disappoint you,

So how much will this strategy make me? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Enough of all this bull****
I am not sure what this character is up to but he is definitely trying to get people to sign up to his website and entice them into something .

He first promised to give away the stratery free

This strategy is so simple and basic, no fibs, no mc d or ema cross overs, its on the 5min
once i get back your feed back will add the changes and i will be giving
everyone a free copy

Only later to say he will be selling it.
This person is deceitful and a liar
The video posted is ridiculous and obviously designed not to give away anything of value not that I think there is anything of value from him.

We only have his word that he is a 6 figure earner no proof of his earnings.
Anyone can say a strategy gives them a 6 figure return.

So Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please do not be fooled by this Artist.

I put it to you bluntly! marcus22
Please post a a statement of your results.

Last edited:
seconded.

This guy has nothing except a system to sell that obviously doesn't work. Seriously - why would someone earning millions of year waste time on a forum giving away snippets and running a website?

It would simply not be worth the time involved when compared to what he could make trading during that time.

Obvious.

I am not sure what this character is up to but he is definitely trying to get people to sign up to his website and entice them into something .

The video posted is ridiculous and obviously designed not to give away anything of value not that I think there is anything of value from him.

So Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please,Please ,Please do not be fooled by this Artist.

YUP. See post #2

Peter

i have explained that i will be giving everyone in the forum a free copy, this strategy is for free and always will be to anyone here in the forum,

yes i agree the video is ridiculous and a bit hyped but i explained earlier in a post that it is not attended for you guys, im not trying to fool anyone
so I don't see how you can call me a liar

all i have asked is for you guys to have a review copy so i can change to make it better, i have never once tried to fool anyone, can you tell me at anyone point where i have told you guys to buy anything

i thought not

Last edited:
seconded.

This guy has nothing except a system to sell that obviously doesn't work. Seriously - why would someone earning millions of year waste time on a forum giving away snippets and running a website?

It would simply not be worth the time involved when compared to what he could make trading during that time.

Obvious.

I never once said I was making millions, I stated 6 figures I'm sure you can count,.

the reason why i am doing a course is for 2 reasons, i know my system works and he has worked for me and mostly everyone in my skpe group. so i would like to share it with people

Also i live in the uk, where spread betting is tax free, but for that to work i need to have a primary income, so running a site and selling my course is a way for me to keep my earnings from trading tax free, i really don't know what is wrong with you people

So how much will this strategy make me? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you think a strategy alone is going to make you money in forex, you will never succeed as a trader, i can tell from your comment alone you are not making money from trading

read :trading in the zone by mark douglas

Why don't you just post the strategy on the boards, there is nothing to stop you doing that.