Simplicty Personified?

Guys, ease up on this kid. At 15 i was still sitting outside the local shops causing general mischief with no plan in life. It's good that he's showing an interest in this serious stuff but obviously doesnt have too much of a clue. This forum is for trying to help people, although he sounds a bit of a muppet, maybe we should be trying to nudge him in the right direction. If he is serious and wants to do well he has to first learn to be told, then learn from what he's been told. If he learns these 2 things first, he might have potential. Not sure how far his pocket money will go anyway but would be good for him to learn this before he has some real money to lose.

It was fun reading this thread though :)

...going back to sleep now...

Any of them, if you use a suitable R/R ratio and combined money management system.

For me the point is there is no ultimate system. It made me think about what ingrediants are importent. For someone else the point will be something else personal to them. Some threads may just create thought processes and discussion, which I find useful . Paul is Paul. Maybe the fact that you dont get it is relevent to you?