Simplicty Personified?

awww for god's sake! spouting what B.S? The guy asked for a simple system that works well, i say that mr charts' system of no indicators and some level 2 is a good system, and linked him to the thread of that system. i Never once claimed i knew about level 2 in detail

how can you say something is good without using it?

bawbag

Attachments

• BreathableBallBag.png
    BreathableBallBag.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 141
Ok, you choose to decide that level 2 is not useful, i do find it useful, that's my decision.

Wots an obvius play on L2? Wot do we all need to look owt for? What shud i do when the seshion starts inside of the preveous on high volume? Cum on, mister L2, tell us wot we need to now!?

:LOL: Are you reel!? This guy don't even know the time ov day!!!:LOL: Get reel Paul71.

Wots an obvius play on L2? Wot do we all need to look owt for? What shud i do when the seshion starts inside of the preveous on high volume? Cum on, mister L2, tell us wot we need to now!?

firstly i must decode your attempt at english....there we go.
obvious play??? there is no obvious play, L2 can be used to help decide whether you should buy,sell or short. For example if price passes a new high, and level 2 shows huge buying pressure, you know its a good buy, whereas if it's half buyers, half sellers, or generally a bit messy it's not a good idea to enter.

o dear you still persist in acting like you know what your talking about...i would venture from this that not only have you never traded using level 2, u appear not to have seen market depth live...i've traded using level 2 before and rarely is the situation as simple as you have outlined.

Ironically your post seems to highlight the simple nature of your mind and you are therefore simplicity personified...the thread is now back on track...continue

I know that, im telling him that ONCE YOU CAN READ LEVEL 2 that those are the signs you can trade by

For example if price passes a new high, and level 2 shows huge buying pressure, you know its a good buy, whereas if it's half buyers, half sellers, or generally a bit messy it's not a good idea to enter.

Are yew takin the pee owt of me? This kined of rubbish may bode well with yure kid sister or your gran, but not with me, sweet cheeks.

Arf buyers, arf sellers? A bit messy? Not a gud idear to enter?

If your makin money at this game, i'll show my backside to the qween. Keep dreemin puddin!

Are yew takin the pee owt of me? This kined of rubbish may bode well with yure kid sister or your gran, but not with me, sweet cheeks.

Arf buyers, arf sellers? A bit messy? Not a gud idear to enter?

If your makin money at this game, i'll show my backside to the qween. Keep dreemin puddin!

Big mouth! Give the guy a chance! DJ Jammy, may not be the, 'be all and end all', of L2, but at least he's trying. You can't knock a guy for trying.

lol i haven't tried the system yet! actually at the moment i'm trading by my divergence system which you can read about in the journals forum if you want lol

you've made a mistake here, Ta was asked for proof because he said this was a successful system when he didn't know what is was or even how it worked let alone how successful is was.
Is paul71 looking for you to give him a system so he can steal and make millions?......from what he has said...i doubt it. Your "market wisdom" has been wasted.

Your having an arguement but realistically the real idiot is the person who posted the original post... Its just an absolutely ridiculous question to ask, to then ask for 'proof' of results when someone shows him to a link about a system is just amazing...
You've basically asked us to give you something that is extremely easy and makes millions... Its like asking a stranger if you can shag their wife, and then asking for proof that she has big tits OR else you won't shag her.

Those on the search for this 'simplistic system that makes money time and time again' will never progress to being a profitable trader until they stop searching... Those that have systems that work, aren't 'simplistic' at all, even if its an EMA crossover - Its still requires lots of planning, working hours and effort, a learning of the market you wish to trade and a mastering of market psychology...

Furthermore why would anyone share a succesful system with you? It would be pointless and unrewarding... What do you offer back? Nothing.

If you are looking for someone to give you a system that works profitably 'everytime' you have a VERY, VERY long way to go until you are profitable... I mean seriously long and full of so much effort and work.

A simple system that works time and time again? Don't you see the naivety in asking such a question. 95% of traders lose, if there were some easy system we could all wake up and spend 2-minutes a day doing then, well its basically impossible - If such a thing were to exist the markets would change until it no longer worked because if everyone had the same buy and sell points... No1 would be on the opposite side of the trade and therefore the markets wouldn't really exist....

Their are systems that are simple, they don't neccesarily work everytime - There is nothing 'magical'... Make your own system, base it on what you like, your personality and tolerance... That will be the best thing for you.

:sleep:Yeh whatever! The original post that started this thread has a bit missing, it was moderated (and quite rightly so, there is no need for vulgarity on a Friday afternoon). Mr. GladiatorX, you're obviously a very serious person when it comes to the markets, so serious that you failed to see that my thread was a poor attempt at 'tongue-in-cheek' sarcasm.

I'll forgive you though, when i was learning the ropes and didn't have a clue i was just like you, all uptight and serious.;)

paul, do you wanna learn an effective,simple method? then get your lazy ass over to my thread in the journals section - learning/teaching trading false breakouts and candlestick reversals

by the way, this isn't a system which will make you a billionaire overnight. I've giave you a chance to go to my thread and learn an effective , relatively simple method- which won't make you a millionaire

Ok. L2, simple isnt it?, so i wonder if that system requieres some information to be analyzed as trends, trend pressure, the possibility that the trend to continue or not, isnt that the same that we all do everyday?, so what is really new about the system?

paul, do you wanna learn an effective,simple method? then get your lazy ass over to my thread in the journals section - learning/teaching trading false breakouts and candlestick reversals

by the way, this isn't a system which will make you a billionaire overnight. I've giave you a chance to go to my thread and learn an effective , relatively simple method- which won't make you a millionaire

:) :) :)

Paul does not need a simple method Tajammy

because he can already trade without any of that mumbo jumbo you listed in your post

"see some old posts" ,,,,,,,,,,,,, the ones before you were born ! he likes short humour posts

........... enjoy the search :)

mumbo jumbo? since when is trading false breakouts and candlestick reversals mumbo jumbo? aahh, whatever, the real mumbo jumbo is the stuff with 6 indicators on the screen at once IMO

mumbo jumbo? since when is trading false breakouts and candlestick reversals mumbo jumbo? aahh, whatever, the real mumbo jumbo is the stuff with 6 indicators on the screen at once IMO

What's your idea of a BO, please, enlighten us all.:confused:

a breakout? surely you know what they are? a breakout is whenever the price 'breaks out' of a channel which it could not pass in the past, or whenever price goes higher than the previous high

a breakout? surely you know what they are? a breakout is whenever the price 'breaks out' of a channel which it could not pass in the past, or whenever price goes higher than the previous high

:LOL:Your lines on a chart!:LOL: Your lines on a chart will get you w*nkered all over the show, matey! Keep trying. Lines on a chart are drawn because human nature 'needs something' to understand, but unfortunately, it's wrong.:rolleyes: