Simplicty Personified?

as soon as it passes it's high, it's a breakout. i try to focus on the majority of these breakouts, which shortly fail and plummet, or they 'retrace' and continue upwards

:LOL:Your lines on a chart!:LOL: Your lines on a chart will get you w*nkered all over the show, matey! Keep trying. Lines on a chart are drawn because human nature 'needs something' to understand, but unfortunately, it's wrong.:rolleyes:

hahhah, lines on a chart? you denying that support and resistance exist? wow you are worse than i thought. and like i said, i dont buy the higher price, i wait for a retracement to decide if it's a real breakout, as the majority of them fail.

is that after trading both sides for 10 mins or do you wait ?
what?

if wait for how long ?

L2 does that help?

anything on telly yet paul ?
there is no set time, as long as i takes...duh
i'm no expert on level 2 but those who use it say it helps them a great deal by time and sales

hahhah, lines on a chart? you denying that support and resistance exist? wow you are worse than i thought. and like i said, i dont buy the higher price, i wait for a retracement to decide if it's a real breakout, as the majority of them fail.

:confused:You need to read your own posts, let's start with this one. You say that S/R exists, and yet you are waffling on about BOs!? Let's face it, you don't know what you are doing,....do you?

Why don't you just buy support and sell resistance?:confused:

Or are you market numb?:whistling

well according to you they dont exist :). yeh that's the idea, but sometimes price will go above resistance ( BREAKOUT ) and go below support (BREAKDOWN) , however these BOs/BDs don't last long most of the time-that's what i mean by trading failed breakouts/breakdowns

well according to you they dont exist :). yeh that's the idea, but sometimes price will go above resistance ( BREAKOUT ) and go below support (BREAKDOWN) , however these BOs/BDs don't last long most of the time-that's what i mean by trading failed breakouts/breakdowns

Breakdown!!!:LOL: Have you ever seen the price 'moon walking', or doing the 'caterpillar'?

Laters!

I'm not trying to make out that he's a muppet, he's only 15 after all... I'm just trying to illustrate that you can't go around calling people imbeciles/giving advice when you don't really have experience of the issue at hand.

"your posting these setups for the candles that worked, ignoring the several others ones that didnt on the same chart!...care to tell me why u didnt take the reversals before the one you have chosen which results in a magical sell off "

"o look what i found in my earlier post,
"Now the matter of entry, it is too risky to enter short at that doji, first you must wait for confirmation, confirmation (to me) is one bar in the opposite direction of the trend, i would then enter short at the open of the next bar""

I'm not trying to make out that he's a muppet, he's only 15 after all... I'm just trying to illustrate that you can't go around calling people imbeciles/giving advice when you don't really have experience of the issue at hand.
but i wasn't giving advice, i gave him a link to a system which i thought would be good for him

:!:

Attachments

• flame.jpg
    flame.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 478