set stop/lost & take/profit

Hi,

So which sites allow me to create a bespoke binary (say FTSE up between 23 and 37 points) and will allow me to close it out during the same trading day - Ive been looking around but not had much luck...can anyone help?

Thanks!

Hi,

So which sites allow me to create a bespoke binary (say FTSE up between 23 and 37 points) and will allow me to close it out during the same trading day - Ive been looking around but not had much luck...can anyone help?

Thanks!

is that what we call TP ( take profit)>? well im no longer into betting, im doing good with my normal trading forex now, but still in future i'll still bet for life,,,jajajaja... well i dont bet FTSE, only currency FX.. im will be someone here to help you soon, so for now which sites your betting on>?

thanks man. in IG index min stake its $10, hahaha i would have lost everything in one day maybe even less than a day...haha kidding.. well im new so i think i'll go for choiceodds.com so i can stake min $0.10 on binaries bet... jejejej....

this is from their website..rules :cool:

Minimum and maximum bet sizes

Minimum: £2/point
Maximum: We guarantee to be good in £100/point on any one price, but may choose to accept larger bets than this.

Maximum: We guarantee to be good in £100/point on any one price, but may choose to accept larger bets than this.

£100? Thats BS, anything over 50 is nearly always checked manually and if the price doesnt look favourable to IG they will reject with 'price no longer valid'.

Winning punters will find it impossible to trade at £100 a point due to this restriction.
Only losers are allowed to trade big size on IG binaries.