Scalping the Forex - (3 CD set) £208.50

Yes I bought the CD, its not bad there is a quite a bit of forex background info which i did not need, but to be honest it just does not suit my style of trading. Basically there is not a brilliant entry setup in my opinion, to me its a little vague exactly when you should enter the trades, its a combination of looking at price and some indicators but not precise enough for what i was expecting.

I have tried a little scalping myself and no doubt you can grab a few pips fairly easily. Using a stop about ten pips away is fine whilst your winning a few pips here and there, but what about when you get 3-4 losers and you have lost 40 pips??? And it will happen at some point it happens with the best of strategies... Then its a big problem to get back to breakeven! Also spreads can have a large effect when scalping, you can suffer with delayed orders aswell whilst trying to enter and exit trades.

But I dont want to criticise John Bartlett too much he seems a fair enough guy, its just not my style i suppose! He does show some real trade examples. If your a scalper at heart you might like it.

I thought the whole idea of scalping was locking in a small but guaranteed profit. Presume this is not quite arbitrage.