Scraping The Barrel and Fool's Gold

Just a few words on WiseGuy defence:
The guy was MILES ahead of most of you guys in Derivatives trading.
I remember one time i was arguing with several option traders about a certain strategy [delta neural position] and covered call positions, he was the only guy who understood and agreed with the points i was making.
As i understand most of you guys only trade sprd-betg and not derivatives, SB is the milk of trading and not the real meat of trading.
Perhaps WG was not being totally honest with his views on SB and it could be for very good tactical reasons.
I would not give away any good edge/hedge about my trading method/skill to people i dont know. Remember if we all become successful traders the whole thing will come to a halt. The REAL TRUTH in the matter is we need losers in order to have winners. If we ALL become losers there will be NO winners. :cheesy:

Bull
God bless the losers and well done to the winners. In all situation give thanxs :LOL:

Last edited:
RUDEBOY said:
Bulldozer, good post, excellent! Rude!

Rudeboy,
I was just stating the facts as i see them :LOL: . If you think i'm rude for doing so? then tough luck! :rolleyes:
Sir Alan Sugar, Mohamed Alfayed, Mohamed Ali, Brian Clough and the list goes on on...
These people are regarded rude by others just because they speak some home truths!
I told a couple of dealers that i dont want them to take my orders, I did not want them bcause they make too many errors with my trades ie they do calls when it should have been Puts or vice versa or they have put my trades in another account, inother words they make silly mistakes. perhaps this is done bcause they dont put 100% effort/consentration, they consider me as rude also! tough sh it. I'm paying their wages and not the otherway round. I have the right to chose who to deal with! I dont want to be polite and put up with trash dealers. :cheesy:

So now please tell us why U think my posts are rude? Do you agree with me that people who trade SB are on milk and those that trade derivatives are on meat?

Bull
We need losers in order to have WINNERS [ is this rude?] I call it facts/truth :LOL:
If we ALL become losers? then sooner or later ALL brokers will go out of business :cool: and the makts will crash! :eek:

Last edited:
We need losers in order to have WINNERS [ is this rude?] I call it facts/truth

Truth indeed. The more cannon fodder the better. And why use a long word when a minuscule one will suffice? :)

bulldozer said:
Rudeboy,
I was just stating the facts as i see them :LOL: . If you think i'm rude for doing so? then tough luck! :rolleyes:
Sir Alan Sugar, Mohamed Alfayed, Mohamed Ali, Brian Clough and the list goes on on...
These people are regarded rude by others just because they speak some home truths!
I told a couple of dealers that i dont want them to take my orders, I did not want them bcause they make too many errors with my trades ie they do calls when it should have been Puts or vice versa or they have put my trades in another account, inother words they make silly mistakes. perhaps this is done bcause they dont put 100% effort/consentration, they consider me as rude also! tough sh it. I'm paying their wages and not the otherway round. I have the right to chose who to deal with! I dont want to be polite and put up with trash dealers. :cheesy:

So now please tell us why U think my posts are rude? Do you agree with me that people who trade SB are on milk and those that trade derivatives are on meat?

Bull
We need losers in order to have WINNERS [ is this rude?] I call it facts/truth :LOL:
If we ALL become losers? then sooner or later ALL brokers will go out of business :cool: and the makts will crash! :eek:

Bull, have a look at his nickname, then re-read his post.

i believe it was a jocular compliment..

Timothy 14:4

Posted by Fc: Timothy 14:4

==========================================

Timothy has only 10 chapters, 6 in the first book and 4 in the second.

Jesus was also considered rude and a trouble maker [for speaking the facts/truth] by many including the church leaders.
But i would rather sit and eat with him anyday than someone who is polite and talks non-sense. :LOL:

Bull

frugi said:
Truth indeed. The more cannon fodder the better. And why use a long word when a minuscule one will suffice? :)

Here here ! - What's wrong with "do" then ? ;)

Fc,
Why did WG get banned?
I think its a wrong discision to ban people bcause of what they say.
If people chose to say wrong things or say some stupid comments we should be adult enough to ignor them and let them get on with making fool's of themselves who cares?

The newbies are now afraid to come on board and join incase we rebuke them. Every one is entitled to have his/her say, wether we agree or not with what they say it should not be grounds for rebuking or banning them.

People who make complaints or make a BIG fuss on other members posts should excercise their right to ignor the posts and let them get on with their lives. ;)

I have been rebuked many times for my bad english/spellings etc, I dont/wont let them dictate to me how i should live my life. I think WG should be allowed back! having one member who posts is FAR better then having 10 lurkers who just read other members posts :cheesy:

Bull
You dont need to be a genius to have brains, but you do need some brains to be a genius :LOL:

Last edited:
peterpr said:
Here here ! - What's wrong with "do" then ? ;)

Yeh Pete , i was wondering the samething 2 letters is better than 7 easier to spell too :LOL: :cheesy:

Bull
Stay hedged and keep smilling :cheesy: :LOL:

The use of two unecessarily long words in the latter half of the question was rather the point of my otherwise entirely pointless joke. ;)

bulldozer said:
Fc,
Why did WG get banned?
I think its a wrong discision to ban people bcause of what they say.
If people chose to say wrong things or say some stupid comments we should be adult enough to ignor them and let them get on with making fool's of themselves who cares?

The newbies are now afraid to come on board and join incase we rebuke them. Every one is entitled to have his/her say, wether we agree or not with what they say it should not be grounds for rebuking or banning them.

People who make complaints or make a BIG fuss on other members posts should excercise their right to ignor the posts and let them get on with their lives. ;)

I have been rebuked many times for my bad english/spellings etc, I dont/wont let them dictate to me how i should live my life. I think WG should be allowed back! having one member who posts is FAR better then having 10 lurkers who just read other members posts :cheesy:

Bull
You dont need to be a genius to have brains, but you do need some brains to be a genius

because he acted like a complete cretin in almost all of his posts on here. yes, granted he did know his stuff, but there is a right way to act ie general levels of decency and respect, and in my opinion he had neither. have a trawl through the few of his posts left on here that made it through the abuse filter and you will see what i mean.

as for having 1 member who posts rather than 10 who lurk, im not entirely sure that your quantity over quality policy is the way forward.

just my 5 zlotys.

fc

frugi said:
The use of two unecessarily long words in the latter half of the question was rather the point of my otherwise entirely pointless joke. ;)

Got it !!! - missed that entire 100+ points up move on the YM so far too; in fact, not only missed it but bet against it no fewer than three times :eek: . Bloody system needs a service. Think I'll go back to bed for the rest of the day :cry:

GJ,
I know theres a few nutters about, but i try not to let it bother me until it makes me real mad and then i'll blow a fuse and have a real go at the nutters. But given the choice i still think we should allow them to post and not get them banned. i also enjoy it when they make complete eddiots of them selves. It makes me feel good inside that I'm not one of them. No posts at all, can't be better than stupid posts from the ediots? I say let them post and give them the opportunity to make complete fools of themselves! it gives us free intertain :cheesy: :LOL: ment

Bull