Sael Options test

mensatrader

Saen Options test

Hi guys

Can I ask what is the test like with Saen Options? And what is the first stage with Saen Options? It is just a test? Can you give me some examples of the test? Many thanks!!

Last edited:
i think you mean saen options but good start. getting the company name correct carries one point i believe.

And is Saen Options test supposed to be online? If you were told you had to go to Netherlands to sit the test by some agency, do you think the agency was a spam or something?

FYI Saen options has now been taken over by All Options. Thus forming one of the biggest options market makers/arbitrage traders in Europe.

FYI Saen options has now been taken over by All Options. Thus forming one of the biggest options market makers/arbitrage traders in Europe.

have you applied for it? What is the test stage like? Is it online test or you have to go to the company in person?

late reaction:
in person in amsterdam, 4 tests

1 speedtest, 1 numerical sequences, 1 written math problems, 1 more difficult test i.e. (48x17)x10%+(479-237)

late reaction:
in person in amsterdam, 4 tests

1 speedtest, 1 numerical sequences, 1 written math problems, 1 more difficult test i.e. (48x17)x10%+(479-237)

thank you very much, m8. How is the written math problems? difficult? I hate maths tests with a lot of verbals. I called All Options, they said the test can be done online.

thank you very much, m8. How is the written math problems? difficult? I hate maths tests with a lot of verbals. I called All Options, they said the test can be done online.

np. by the way, suddenly i remember the test was in dutch (the verbal one)

it wasnt hard, was more like 'a cyclist cycled 21,6 kilometres in 45 minutes, what was his hourly speed?' the classic marbles in the jar, and the quizmaster with his ferrari and camel..

I also did the online test, it`s very small, only 20 questions and more like 763-279 and the one example i already mentioned.. It`s more like a filter I guess. I failed the online test, but i passed the test at the site. Tomorrow is my final interview.

GL and keep us updated!

np. by the way, suddenly i remember the test was in dutch (the verbal one)

it wasnt hard, was more like 'a cyclist cycled 21,6 kilometres in 45 minutes, what was his hourly speed?' the classic marbles in the jar, and the quizmaster with his ferrari and camel..

I also did the online test, it`s very small, only 20 questions and more like 763-279 and the one example i already mentioned.. It`s more like a filter I guess. I failed the online test, but i passed the test at the site. Tomorrow is my final interview.

GL and keep us updated!

Thanks a lot m8!!
I don't speak dutch, terrible. Anyway, good luck with your final interview and keep us updated!!!

Sorry bit of a hijack. With firms like All Options based in Amsterdam, would there be a bit of a language barrier if you didn't speak Dutch? I mean is the training conducted in Dutch? Just interested...

Sorry bit of a hijack. With firms like All Options based in Amsterdam, would there be a bit of a language barrier if you didn't speak Dutch? I mean is the training conducted in Dutch? Just interested...

hehe, I thought this is an international firm, they recruit internationally, so I thought maybe everything conducted in English. But I would like to start learning Dutch:D

Are you from Netherlands?

Hi Mensatrader,
No I'm not from the Netherlands, but I'm definitely not opposed to living there when I graduate ;). I see you've had quite a few interviews with firms I plan on applying to, have you had any luck with getting a position with any as of late?

Hi Mensatrader,
No I'm not from the Netherlands, but I'm definitely not opposed to living there when I graduate ;). I see you've had quite a few interviews with firms I plan on applying to, have you had any luck with getting a position with any as of late?

Hi dude

no, unfortunately. I did the all options test, the HR told me the passing mark for the test was 200, and I achieved 280. Then there was a very informal subsequent 10 min interview. The feedback from that HR was that I don't understand what option is:eek:
But she did not even ask me any questions related to options:( (she only asked me about my background and why want to be a trader). This is ridiculous!!!!! Anyway, good luck to you, m8!!!!

Hi all,
Can I ask what is the format and length of each test? As I am going to take the test and would like to make some preparation.

i think the most of the verbal one are not difficult. Some of them are very tricky. Let me rember t he math competition in school time. Any one knows the analytical test of the saen option? Sounds quite challenging

Any one know any thing about the personality test of alloptioN?? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Zhou you got the test from Alloptions? I am from Hong Kong and have submitted my application for 2 weeks already....are you applying for the amsterdam/HK/mainland China position?

I got few miss calls consecutively without any phone no. display few days ago and I was wondering if the calls were from Alloptions, because there would be no phone number display for oversea calls...

my role is in europe...

When did you launch your application and when did they asking you to go for test?
by email or phone?
Please give me a PM if you wanna make it private....I would greatly appreciate it if you can give me some information!