AllOptions BV, Amsterdam/Zug

sharkattack

Hi Everyone,

I posted a question about this firm a while ago and noone came forward with any info.
I find it surprising that there is so much info on IMC, optiver, tibra and Saen but nothing on them.
There must be someone at least who knows some things about All Options!
They have a cool website and seem to do some bot trading as well.
I bet at least some of their traders are crawling this forum. Come on dudes, tell us something about your company!

I read somewhere that they are buying Sean options. I believe the agreement was signed today(27th). They must be big players.

I also came across a rank of dutch market makers based on the number of equity options they are providing liquidity. They were #6.

I wonder why Saen would be up for sale-liquidity issues?.
These guys from AllOptions must be quite powerful and with a lot of capital...

Dowking,

27 jan 09, 21:14
IEX.nl - Koffiekamer - All Options to buy Saen options

But, 'news travels fast' implies that you already had some inside info about it??
Perhaps you can shed some light on All Options?

It is a pity that there is very few info available online besides the website itself.

I guess it is one of the downsides of having a generic brand name!

Wow - news travels fast. Where did you hear that omicront2w??

Yeah man,

u cant even google it. they should have come up with something more creative
Anyway, it looks like they are becoming very serious players.

If anyone of you has applied for them can you please your experience with the recruitment process?

I had taken their simple online test last week and got full marks before receiving an automated email from HR asking me for my resume. I haven't heard back since I sent my resume, so I wanted to figure if theu usually take time to respond or whether I should forget about it.

If you are based in UAE, it will be very difficult for any european firm to invite you for an interview, especially if you dont have work permit. The job market is very tough right now even for EU residents. Having said that, it would be worthwhile to give them a couple of weeks and then send a polite email to ask about the status of your application.

I am aware that some of the options market makers in Amsterdam have recruited recently guys who have no EU work permits, so I reckon they can overcome this hurdle if they think someone has enough potential, though I agree it might be more difficult for them to justify issuing work permits for non-EU residents/nationals in this climate.

I will take your advice and contact them in a week or so, and I would be pleased in the meantime to hear of any feedbackk from anyone who has applied to them.

All options grew very rapidly and made a huge sum of money last year on Altana. I have heard that they made around 220 million euro in one day.

Trading scheme may cost market almost $1 bln, broker CEO says - MarketWatch

So I guess that explains for the rapid growth and the take over of Saen. They are a very ambitious group of people.

Saen was believed to have lost quite a lot of money on Porsche calls last year. Can anyone confirm that or is it just "een broodje aap verhaal"?

gr.DCT