S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

I've had couple of encounters that made my hair stand on end with an electric shock go through my body as if I was going to die but I'm too embarrassed to explain it on these public threads. :eek:

Yes, I electrocuted myself last September in slightly 'tardish circumstances....

That story is funny btw, I'd love to meet the fool who got freaked by a cat in zoo!

Last edited:
Hey robster, I've changed my mind over the weekend and think we'll get a positive close this week as there's not been much volume in the pullback (see P&F chart below), so can I change my prediction to 1393 please?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP500_PnF_13_4_12.png
    SP500_PnF_13_4_12.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 350
we're shy of dpinpon and hwsteele of the regs unless I've missed them in the recent posts through my derailing with kitten pictures....

we're shy of dpinpon and hwsteele of the regs unless I've missed them in the recent posts through my derailing with kitten pictures....

Hahaha, like your contrasting cats, markets flirting with abism but could be only a possibility, so up a bit 1380, Rob.

Incidentally, anybody who wants to see the effect of posting on T2W with the aim of discrediting spammers should take a look at this post and the resultant consequences, here

Last edited:
Well I think I will sit this out for a week.:smart:

I say that like I planned:eek:nline2lo it that way, not like I, oh I don't know, sat and watched TV late into the night:drunk: with my girl friend and forgot completely about it.

Well I think I will sit this out for a week.:smart:

I say that like I planned:eek:nline2lo it that way, not like I, oh I don't know, sat and watched TV late into the night:drunk: with my girl friend and forgot completely about it.

Hey guys,

I have no objection none what so ever to late votes if acceptable by the organiser Robster (who has to do the hard work doing the charts collecting data etc).

In fact to make it more competitive I would prefer to have the guestimates I mean your forecasts entered into the round... :cheesy: