S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Congrats to Rob! Well deserved.

As for me, I just don't know anymore. 1410. It'll stay flat, but going for a positive finish.

I'm going for a continuation with 1424.

Thanks for all the congrats and thanks guys - appreciate it.

BTW, short week this week with Good Friday meaning NYSE is closed and therefore S&P finishes week at RTH close on Thursday.

BTW, short week this week with Good Friday meaning NYSE is closed and therefore S&P finishes week at RTH close on Thursday.

Congrats on all those points you have sir!

After looking at my brand new Acme crystal ball I will say with confidence 1395 for next Thursday.
An old lady was selling them out of the back of her van, let's see if I got my buck and a half worth!

So does this mean all points are starting back at zero?

Hatts off to Robster the overall winner for past Quarter, actually on tuesday thought I would get the overall lead when slightly tagged 1420, maybe next time, I ll go with 1418 and good luck everyone.

Wow! Looks like I'm hemmed in pretty good.

Have to hit 1420 right on the nose. 1419 & 1421 are taken...

W/E 6th April

So folks, looks like the majority were wrong and this week was a down week closing at 1398.08. Whether it goes further down is yet to be seen..............

Anyway, out of the traps with a blistering start are the gorgeous 1,2,3 of:

1) Atilla - 1398 (-0.08)
2) hwsteele - 1395 (-3.08)
3) wackypete2 - 1389 (-9.08)

Check out Atilla for nailing it eh........well done my friend :clap::clap: and well done to hwsteele and pete too :clap:

So overall, this puts Atilla in the lead on 4pts for Q2. Time to hunt him down like a pack of wild dogs now.

Link to full results sheet

Attachments

• SPWeekly20120406.png
    SPWeekly20120406.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
:)
My new system is pointing to 1421 for me.

Sod that - time for a change !

Well done to the winners.

Last week I picked the average of last quarters' top 3 and er lost !

well really

:)

Last edited:
Sod that - time for a change !

Well done to the winners.

Last week I picked the average of last quarters' top 3 and er lost !

It's funny you mention this - as I was totting up the up/downs for last week I was thinking to myself that it probably will go down because so many people cast votes for Up.