S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Here are the forecasts for week 10.
Only 4 Bulls this week, lowest so far this year! Consequently 11 Bears! Will the markets mess with us this week? I imagine only coordinated central bank action will upset a down week.
Both the averages are down 1983 and 1981 ... only kidding Nick :p
Simple average 1954.66.
Weighted average 1971.22
Too little movement over the past few days, I'm expecting a decent down week only one person more Bearish than me and thats TwinToWin on 1935.

Attachments

• sow10.png
    sow10.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 135
Here are the forecasts for week 10.
Only 4 Bulls this week, lowest so far this year! Consequently 11 Bears! Will the markets mess with us this week? I imagine only coordinated central bank action will upset a down week.
Both the averages are down 1983 and 1981 ... only kidding Nick :p
Simple average 1954.66.
Weighted average 1971.22
Too little movement over the past few days, I'm expecting a decent down week only one person more Bearish than me and thats TwinToWin on 1935.

Feeling well cosy stuck between Pat and Behzadi :love::love::love:

No pressure to capture gold :cheesy:

Feeling well cosy stuck between Pat and Behzadi :love::love::love:

No pressure to capture gold :cheesy:

Yes, rather unfortunate.
Mind you they both PM'd me to say they were going to do it, just to nobble the competition. ;)

Help help here come the Bears!

Not especially bears but people who are not so convinced about splashing billions around each month and getting nowhere fast and then repeating it over and over is a good idea.

That warm fuzzy glow didn't last long. Euro/Aussie paying for my next few holidays alone this afternoon.