S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

I'd like to change mine to 2002 please as I don't like to share :cheesy:

My bad. I should have checked others' guesses before diving in with my own! :)
If I'd have seen yours i'd have gone a few points either side just to be different :eek:

so i have this issue, i initially started with five thousand last week and by the end of last week i had about 9600. today i'm back to 6000, i have essentially been correct on closing price everyday give or take twenty points but my problem is that i always think it will go higher or lower. just today when the ftse hit 6199 i thought it would go beyond 6200 and it fell back down...when i could have made 1300 i was stuck with only 179 dollars when i closed it this morning. how many points is the threshold to take profits for you guys?the bad loss was the blind bet that the snp would go up....oil essentially crashed and i got out early. not bummed out just need to readjust my greed levels. any input would be appreciated

so i have this issue, i initially started with five thousand last week and by the end of last week i had about 9600. today i'm back to 6000, i have essentially been correct on closing price everyday give or take twenty points but my problem is that i always think it will go higher or lower. just today when the ftse hit 6199 i thought it would go beyond 6200 and it fell back down...when i could have made 1300 i was stuck with only 179 dollars when i closed it this morning. how many points is the threshold to take profits for you guys?the bad loss was the blind bet that the snp would go up....oil essentially crashed and i got out early. not bummed out just need to readjust my greed levels. any input would be appreciated

Personally, I love daily pivot points.

fwiw -

PP_S1 & S2 or R1 & R2 are good places for entry / exit coupled with RSI and MACD indicators.

R3 & S3 rarely get taken out in any one day and usually are good areas for trend to reverse.

(y)

Here's the table for week 11.
4 Bulls again this week.
Most of us Bearish as per last week, fat lot of good that did us. :rolleyes:

jeffre4 the biggest bull 2060, me the biggest Bear 1964.

f2calv after 7 days of deliberation and breaking 5 calculators decided to re-programme Googles 'DeepMind' and came up with the number 1978 :eek: I think he's on to something here guys!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• sow11.png
    sow11.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 114
Once again the S&P pulls a fast one, only 4 bulls and up she goes. The thought of Trump for president must be spurring the market higher. :whistling

So to this weeks 'Three Amigos' go the spoils.

Gold Mike
Silver Pat494 (what are you drinking ? :eek:)
Bronze Jeffre4

Attachments

• 3ami2.jpg
    3ami2.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 216