Run rabbit, run.

Here we go then, gbp 1.4486 hit and entered

Targets 1.4476, 4456, 4426, 4390

1.4476 hit already ha!

Last edited:
Hi - was this the short from last night ?
I thought maybe that would have been a stop out since it rallied to around 1.4550.
What stop level did u have in for this out of interest?
Thanks!

Hi - was this the short from last night ?
I thought maybe that would have been a stop out since it rallied to around 1.4550.
What stop level did u have in for this out of interest?
Thanks!

See the post above this one for the time stamp where I entered at 1.4586, and further back the post where I said I was placing the order to short at 1.4586

Hi, so did you short twice?
Once at 1.4502 and then again at 1.4486?
The 14502 wa the overnight trade, it didn't t hit target, got to +12 and stopped out.
The 14486 was the short entry today as per the cross, with 4 targets. I placed an order to enter which it did not long ago.

Back in the gbp short 1.4465, time will tell...

Targets 4456, 4436, 4390. Stop at 4490

Last edited:
Am I right in saying that all your setups work off the 30min chart? If so, what is the 5 min chart used for please? Thanks!

Am I right in saying that all your setups work off the 30min chart? If so, what is the 5 min chart used for please? Thanks!
Yes set ups are on the 30 min chart, quicker exits or finding a place to re-enter (as I did on gbp just now) are on the 5 min, or even the 1 min sometimes.

Shes got a strong english accent lol
Ha! I like it! I must show that to my grandchildren. 4 year old was over this morning, off with a cold. We sing the song and play the red line green line game, I'll make a trader of her yet!

They need to add the second verse though :
Horsey horseyon your way, we've done the journey many a day, let your tail go swish etc....

Last edited: