Swingin' the currencies journal

oh, stopped out on other half of USDCAD short at breakeven, mother ****er went 3 pips through my stop and continued on down

oh, stopped out on other half of USDCAD short at breakeven, mother ****er went 3 pips through my stop and continued on down

;)
Potential trend change for $/cad, aussie/$ or just another "tree shaking"?

i can't remember where i set my profit target but im pretty sure it's around here so out of EURAUD short for +210 pips. down 220 from dubai after being down 800

Attachments

• demo trade win.JPG
    demo trade win.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 152
"curious for NFP tomorrow"

I am not, will give it a miss tomorrow, Monday/Tuesday's price action will be more important imho.:)

o yeh totally forgot im long AUDJPY which is up 250 pips! scaling out half way and other half at BE,this is exactly what my plan was and where i wanted to scale out :)

I am out of dubai losses yay!

Attachments

• ftw.JPG
    ftw.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 151
"curious for NFP tomorrow"

I am not, will give it a miss tomorrow, Monday/Tuesday's price action will be more important imho.:)

thing is even on dailies NFP can stop you out lulz but my positions are at BE and well in there so im quite enjoying this

"I am out of dubai losses yay"

(y)

But, are you ready for the real thing yet? :)

live £s? is it properly illegal for a 15 year old to trade, cos on john carter's website he has a 14 year old trading a live account...

right, gonna take the next trade slow, have an idea, NZDUSD looks to be in a bear flag, im only taking the buy on the lower flag line if the top line gets hit for a 3rd time-thus confiriming the flag line and making it more likely the bottom will do the same, it's an uptrend so i'm looking to buy the low end of the flag with a 100-120 pip stop probably

Attachments

• bull flag.JPG
    bull flag.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 172
just one trade today, bought EURUSD, big down bar to 50 ema

Attachments

• demo trade 36.JPG
    demo trade 36.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 166
nzdusd isn't doing what i wanted it to do, but realised it could also be looked at as a bullish triangle, either way, the top flag line wasn't confirmed so i won't be buying,even though there's some support where price is at now i think this isn't that great of a set up, wouldn't know where to place my stop aswell. going to sit on the sidleines and if the lower flag line is hit/confirmed then i will wait until the top one is broken out of (the top flag line is also the triangle line) and buy a pullback to it, but i honestly don't like triangle patterns, so most likely won't take this one.

Gah, can't beleive i got stopped out on going long EJ and two other short jpy pairs, would be up 1000 pips :)

Attachments

• nzdusd inter.JPG
    nzdusd inter.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
No more posting in this thread , maintaining a journal on microsoft word.

thanks to the readers and other posters in this lonely thread, you can figure out my method fairly simply through looking at my trades in the past. Now im developing further and i think posting on a forum is distracting, posting and wandering boards aimlessly is just too addictive and i have to develop by myself properly.

i'll be lurking....

No more posting in this thread , maintaining a journal on microsoft word.

thanks to the readers and other posters in this lonely thread, you can figure out my method fairly simply through looking at my trades in the past. Now im developing further and i think posting on a forum is distracting, posting and wandering boards aimlessly is just too addictive and i have to develop by myself properly.

i'll be lurking....

TAJammy,

Best of luck to you going forward. Microsoft One Note is a decent piece of journal software. It has more functionality than Word. You may want to look into it.