Run rabbit, run.

My 3 pip / 20 second rule for anyone wondering: you know when you drop your pizza on the floor you can eat it if you pick it up within 3 seconds? Well I have the same rule, if I place my stop in a meaningful place and it gets hit by no more than 3 pips, hits a wall and retraces within 20 seconds, then I can re-enter with original targets but tighter stops and take some profit if it stalls at the original entry level.
This happens a lot near the end of each 30 mins...you'll get used to it :)
Sometimes it's my fault for not adding the spread on a short stop.

Last edited:
The grand old Duke of York, he had ten thousand men,
He marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up, and when they were down they were down,
And when they were only half way up they were neither up nor down.

This hour always feels like sweeping up at the end of the day. Once the dust settles we'll be off again, one way or another.....

I'm short gbp at 1.4586 and 1.4630. I'm bearing in mind that gives me an average entry of 1.4608.

Aud and Eur still running. Aud bounced nicely off the 7187, I don't think it's given up the fight yet though. I've still got 7187, 7087 in my sights.
Forgot usd/chf is still running too lol. I'd tidied it up so slipped mind.

Last edited:
Do you ever sleep.........:eek:
im watching question time, so one eye here :) it all depends how the day as gone. Today I happened to be home all day, if I had been away when aud hit 7187 I probably wouldn't be in the market at all now lol