Robots

It's not a question of doubting your ability to trade. That’s irrelevant.

What I was doubting was anyone having a profitable trading product/methodology which they then make available to others on a commercial basis. That, I’m suggesting, makes no commercial sense.

I’m pleased you're up to the challenge though and if you are what you say you are – a vendor of product/service which does promise more value than the selling price – I will be proven wrong on this specific instance and I will apologise to you.

I understand the criticism because myself as well have been scammed in the past. I don't doubt people's fears of programs. It is more about money management than anything to be honest. Programs help you insert your own rules into trading without any emotional response to get you in or out.

You don't have to apologize. I will try to show a chart too at the end of the day for what I called live here to help back it up.

long 34.810 (everytime I type to you a trade comes along haha)

You're right. It does sound like a line. A very commmon one too.

Only 20 people...

Only 3 places left...

Only 1618 copies will be published....

Only 2 days before sale ends....

As for affecting the order flow of the market...if any other proof were needed of your abilities or knowledge...LOL.

You've taken the opportunity to pump your product. Well done. Now show us your product is the real deal by making the next half-dozen dozen calls live. In this thread.

Anyone seriously intending to part with cash for this guys product should wait and see what his response is to my reasonable request for verification of same.

If he doesn't come back or finds some fudge finagling slip around to avoid doing it on any grounds whatsoever, you’ll know he’s a ringer.

I suppose Robots are just an excuse for laziness.

I have a very good system and had a very good tutor .
I have been trading for just over 3 years and I am getting there but still learning.
So best keep plugging on!

Anyway I enjoy trading myeself and the sense of achievement

Stop is 18 ticks or $450 a contract. The trailing stop on the second contract makes for a good r/r with win %. 1 loss will take away a few good wins however. Silver is a risky market, so I always advise $25k per contract at least to trade it, even though margin is around $10k per contract.

Here is the last 2 trades (or 4 if you count half as an exit).
LOL. Entry and Exit are not 2 trades – partial or otherwise.

Thus far, apart from calling two profitable trades (which while not statistically a clincher, isn’t a bad start), what has impressed me is your willingness to engage immediately and no bad tempered rants - which is a departure from the normal vendor response when asked to validate their product claims.

Two trades are too few for many to be convinced, but I admit to being less sure about my position in your specific case than I was initially.

Presumably you provide automated trading software as I don’t imagine your scalping style would work too well on a bulletin board medium.

Interesting. If you are on the level, what possible motivation can you have to involve yourself in all the hassle of marketing and support and collecting subscriptions and creating and running websites - when you can trade your own profitable system?

LOL. Entry and Exit are not 2 trades – partial or otherwise.

Thus far, apart from calling two profitable trades (which while not statistically a clincher, isn’t a bad start), what has impressed me is your willingness to engage immediately and no bad tempered rants - which is a departure from the normal vendor response when asked to validate their product claims.

Two trades are too few for many to be convinced, but I admit to being less sure about my position in your specific case than I was initially.

Presumably you provide automated trading software as I don’t imagine your scalping style would work too well on a bulletin board medium.

Interesting. If you are on the level, what possible motivation can you have to involve yourself in all the hassle of marketing and support and collecting subscriptions and creating and running websites - when you can trade your own profitable system?

2 is by far not enough to show anything, I agree on that. I will post more as they come if I am allowed. I don't want to spam this thread or forum.

The automated programs are mostly, if not all scalping (some longer term programs but not many). I can not give those trades as they are way too time consuming with my other calls. My website calls, I have super long term (several months) to swing trades (1-3 days) and daily calls on EC, BP, Crude, Sugar.

I don't have to market for my website, most people know me from referrals. I joined this site originally just to chat about markets, but then it did turn into some self promoting I suppose. Didn't mean for it to come off that way. When I didn't have a website in the past referrals is how I got all my business.More than enough to keep me busy. I enjoy trading and helping people make money when it isn't distracting me from trading. One thing I don't really do is tell how I trade. I just give entries. I will try to help the new traders understand some things, but not my specifics. I think a lot of scam trading services want to "teach" you how to trade. I think the "teaching" part has to be done on your own through experience. No one can teach you how to trade but yourself.

The motivator is money, right? I am human...unlike my programs lol. If I can have a large cushion of funds I trade much easier. I trade my own money, so even if I have been trading for a decade, my emotions can still get in the way. If I trade without emotions I make more money for myself and the people following me. Same can be said for a corporation or any business. Everyone is here to make money. I do this for a living and have traded my whole adult life with no additional funds.

My record is not perfect, no one's is. But on average I do make money. I think that is what people are looking for. I first started out giving people advice to help on trades when I felt sorry for them losing thousands of dollars and recking their lives. Some were friends, some were family. Then it turned into them telling other people, then them telling others. And before you knew it I had a AOL chat room full of traders. It then became clear I needed to charge for this to make up for the lost time trading or lost trades from not paying attention....so it kind of evolved. Some can call me greedy, but I guess it all comes down to everyone wants to make more money no matter how little or much you already have.

as for the updated live trades...it gets slow this time of day and I am done for my trading day. Will be back tomorrow to give some trades if you want.

notice how the live trading zone domain was only registered on the 17th of jan 2011 and how the overinflated results of january calls $29,416.48 were slashed in February to $3,299.20 when 'actual' results may have had to be recorded.

wouldn't touch this one with a bargepole

First and foremost, you have to ask what the premise is behind a mechanical system. What enables it to extract money from the market. Is it

1. speed, e.g. gold lags silver slightly, if silver moves more than x%, then do the same in gold but you need to be quick

2. taking advantage of human biases, e.g. the system buys high/sells low, makes money on breakouts

3. the system provides liquidity and earns as a mechanised market maker - this style would lead to a high % of wins, but with large losing trades

Beyond this, how durable is the idea? And finally, how reliable is the data to backtest if it has any merit.

As with all styles of trading and systems, I doubt very strongly whether it is possible to slavishly follow someone else's model (unless they've tutored you over time). For this reason alone, I would always recommend against purchasing systems, EVEN though some of them might actually be good.

notice how the live trading zone domain was only registered on the 17th of jan 2011 and how the overinflated results of january calls $29,416.48 were slashed in February to $3,299.20 when 'actual' results may have had to be recorded.

wouldn't touch this one with a bargepole

I explained why the website is registered on Jan 17, you must not have read very well or are just trying to bash it. There is no "over-inflated" results. You must know in trading there are great months, bad months, and average months. February was not the best of months. It still was more than the membership price, so I don't see how you could go wrong there. At least it was an honest record and not a lie. January was all live actual results as well. I have over 3 years worth of trading records, but only post up 1 year at a time.

You have 1 post on this forum also....does that discredit your ability to trade or your authenticity? To say a site was registered on the 17th of Jan and shouldn't be trusted and you having 1 post seems to be hypocritical.

edit: what you saw was only the overnight, and live calls on that $3k for feb. The programs I run in my own account and sell made the actual feb P/L $25k. Jan auto program was only $8k...markets fluctuate...if you trade danb you should know nothing is absolutely consistent day after day in trading. (this edit was not to "brag" or say anything about the not so stellar feb performance but to counter any potential "bash" on my sig P/L)

Last edited:
I explained why the website is registered on Jan 17, you must not have read very well or are just trying to bash it. There is no "over-inflated" results. You must know in trading there are great months, bad months, and average months. February was not the best of months. It still was more than the membership price, so I don't see how you could go wrong there. At least it was an honest record and not a lie. January was all live actual results as well. I have over 3 years worth of trading records, but only post up 1 year at a time.

You have 1 post on this forum also....does that discredit your ability to trade or your authenticity? To say a site was registered on the 17th of Jan and shouldn't be trusted and you having 1 post seems to be hypocritical.

edit: what you saw was only the overnight, and live calls on that $3k for feb. The programs I run in my own account and sell made the actual feb P/L $25k. (this edit was not to "brag" or say anything about the not so stellar feb performance but to counter any potential "bash" on my sig P/L)

Just trying to add a bit of transparency no bashing motive on my part. just wondered why include the $23,423.95 profit up to the 14th of Jan when the website did-int even exist. Oh look you've just changed your results for jan 2011 as i write this...nice move!

Just trying to add a bit of transparency no bashing motive on my part. just wondered why include the $23,423.95 profit up to the 14th of Jan when the website did-int even exist. Oh look you've just changed your results for jan 2011 as i write this...nice move!

I included those results because I have many clients trading with me before the website was introduced. If you will go back and read my posts, you will see I have had clients for over 3 years. Or, if you do a free trial you could ask any of them in there if the profits for Jan were real or not. You don't have to believe me, my results speak for themselves. What I do mind is false accusations to try and dis-credit me when you do not know what you are actually talking about.

And for the changing results? What are you even talking about?? It still says $29,416.48 for Januaury. And if you take out from Jan 17, that still leaves a positive # for the month...I don't get how that is a bad thing??

Will return tomorrow with live updates of the silver, since the Original Topic was "Robots", sorry to get off topic :)

There were 2 trades early morning so if this trade does work, I will be done on the silver program for the day and profit objective hit. If it's a loss there will be other trades. Just throwing that out there before we know the results.

SIK11 buy 34.500