Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Woke up late at 6.50. put 15224 on as if I was around at 6.30 still not triggered. Maybe my lucky day.....

Good luck with that one, seems like you are a gluten for punishment,

I hope I'm wrong, but seems like you've fallen into the trap of revenge trading

I know, I was very aware of it when re-entering. But the rules are rules, they tell me to go in, if it's an order to die so let it be.

I know, I was very aware of it when re-entering. But the rules are rules, they tell me to go in, if it's an order to die so let it be.

Rules are rules, and fair play for following them, but sometimes to do so blindly is a mistake.

Revenge trading is the worst type of trading, perhaps you could have waited a bit longer to see what happens at 8am? or wait until this candle has closed on the H1 chart and see where it is in relation to the ma on the m15 and take it from there :whistling

Can someone ring Barclays and get them to buy a shed load to make the price rise.. I'm getting bored with all this up and down malarky

Rules are rules, and fair play for following them, but sometimes to do so blindly is a mistake.

Revenge trading is the worst type of trading, perhaps you could have waited a bit longer to see what happens at 8am? or wait until this candle has closed on the H1 chart and see where it is in relation to the ma on the m15 and take it from there :whistling

I feel very little at the moment. I know if I am stopped out that's will be it, I'll be done for today.

Can someone ring Barclays and get them to buy a shed load to make the price rise.. I'm getting bored with all this up and down malarky

Yes i'm off to SFT forum to cheer myself up as they should have all been stopped out.

M

So who else is in my position and if so, what do we do about it ?

I split my trade today as I do regularly now. First was in at 44 with a 30 stop and 20 limit to catch the early spikes. No slippage on IG index and although it dipped, I did not get stopped out as many of you did - maybe it was just 1 pip that saved me on the 7.00 candle.

I then eased my stop 3 pips but eventually got caught in the last dip of the 7.45 candle.

BUT what do I do with my other trade which was entering at 1 pip abaove the limit of the first trade at 15244 with 30 limit and 25 stop.

Like most I am hoping that it spikes by 8.15. If it stays out of the trade shall I leave it in or pull it ? I thought there was every chance the FTSE would pull things up today after a reasonable day on the markets Tuesday.

PS. My coconuts are well rounded today by the way ;o)

mish

So who else is in my position and if so, what do we do about it ?

I split my trade today as I do regularly now. First was in at 44 with a 30 stop and 20 limit to catch the early spikes. No slippage on IG index and although it dipped, I did not get stopped out as many of you did - maybe it was just 1 pip that saved me on the 7.00 candle.

I then eased my stop 3 pips but eventually got caught in the last dip of the 7.45 candle.

BUT what do I do with my other trade which was entering at 1 pip abaove the limit of the first trade at 15244 with 30 limit and 25 stop.

Like most I am hoping that it spikes by 8.15. If it stays out of the trade shall I leave it in or pull it ? I thought there was every chance the FTSE would pull things up today after a reasonable day on the markets Tuesday.

PS. My coconuts are well rounded today by the way ;o)

mish

I havn't a clue. But a funny thing has happened. FTSE has opened and dived, Cable held firm and rose!! Not seen that before. There must be a lot of bulls wanting cable to rise?

M

I'm short and missed target by 2 pips, now regretting not getting out before London open! Doh!