Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

MMM If in doubt stay out - does look like a no trade , whilst I have other indicators pointing south short term (probably in a re- run of yesterdays price action) for me
under NT rules this would be no trade.

The rules say its a non trade day as there are more than 2 consecutive candles going against the run of the MA.

mish

But this has not happened as you round the candles MA. This has only happened if you look at the decimels figures, then yes the last three candles have gone .9 to .6 to .5 , three dropping, but you are told to ignore those so it ends 28 to 28, to 28 ==flat

All Flats and 1 up makes it clear by 1 rounded so a buy.

But truth be told if I wasn't on ETX protection as it was a 0.7 technical rise would sit this one out if I was gambling with my money.

M

p.s. RH will claim it in which ever way goes in NT results favour!

Very week. MA is rising by 1 rounded but 0.7 exact. By the rules I take this as a Buy too but only trading as I have the ETX loss cover.

M

very weak., and according to cam check level is running along pivot line, so could go eiter way, so I'm not taking it, 'if in doubt..blah blah'

Is there a minimum initial deposit with ETX? Will be looking into that nice loss cover!

£200 I think, just google ETX Capital and click on the offer link to read T&C.

10 days cover is cool, especially when you are raising your stake. £1 to £4 pip for me so cover is a nice comfort blanket.

Make sure you open it on a Saturday or Sunday as the cover lasts for 10 days from the day the approve, so you want to be approved and account funded after Friday and before Monday. Otherwise with NT so early you may lose a trading day with cover.

Only worth it if trading £2 pip or more with worst NT two weeks only being -100 pips or something. A waste of the cover to use it on £1 pip IMHO.

M

MMM If in doubt stay out - does look like a no trade , whilst I have other indicators pointing south short term (probably in a re- run of yesterdays price action) for me
under NT rules this would be no trade.

I have a short signal too on a system I use but wouldn't surprise me if there was a push up to the overnight highs first to run the stops of the shorts.

10 days cover is cool, especially when you are raising your stake. £1 to £4 pip for me so cover is a nice comfort blanket.

Make sure you open it on a Saturday or Sunday as the cover lasts for 10 days from the day the approve, so you want to be approved and account funded after Friday and before Monday. Otherwise with NT so early you may lose a trading day with cover.

Only worth it if trading £2 pip or more with worst NT two weeks only being -100 pips or something. A waste of the cover to use it on £1 pip IMHO.

M

as you can't 'lose' aren't you tempted to just punt to see if you can build a bigger sum, seeing as you get the money back if your punting goes wrong.

i did and made quite a lot, relatively speaking.

M

Cheers,

Will be raising stakes in august, this will come in handy to cushion any losses!

as you can't 'lose' aren't you tempted to just punt to see if you can build a bigger sum, seeing as you get the money back if your punting goes wrong.

i did and made quite a lot, relatively speaking.

No. Maths. Loss cover is only £250.......@ £4 pip and 30 stop means max loss per trade is £120. So I am covered for around two max 30 pip losses, after that it's my money i'm losing. :eek:

Just using it as a comfort blanket to "help" now I upped to £4 pip.

If I was still on £1 pip then yes I guess you couls use it for this if you thought the month was strong enough (like July is so far.)

M

very weak., and according to cam check level is running along pivot line, so could go eiter way, so I'm not taking it, 'if in doubt..blah blah'

Looks like you guys are wise to stay out.......is going against us now. Will it come back and rise!

Even using GF777 rules and my instant trade is a MINT only again. Just need 15036 to bank.

M

Looks like you guys are wise to stay out.......is going against us now. Will it come back and rise!

Even using GF777 rules and my instant trade is a MINT only again. Just need 15036 to bank.

M

Wow....stopped out!!

Thank fook for ETX cover!

M

I have a short signal too on a system I use but wouldn't surprise me if there was a push up to the overnight highs first to run the stops of the shorts.

Wouldn't surprise me to see this bounce back in the next hr or so , having shaken out the early morning longs

Wow....stopped out!!

Thank fook for ETX cover!

M

I used ETX at the end of May and thought i was protected from losses, however at the end of the 10 days i realised they protect you from overall losses not daily ones, so overall my losses were taken out of my winnings and i ended up with a small profit (then went and lost it in the June down days!)
Things are a bit better now, rebuilding confidence...