Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Which way we going today guys? Looks like GU might be forming a holding pattern similar to last week.

Lol at all the talk about HFs. Why is people think because their a HF they must use incredibly technical strategies? The truth is hardly any HFs produce worthwhile gains.

MorningDubai, surly its a no-trade day today?:(

I have to say I'm not at all convinced this morning - particularly by the last 3 candles. Very weak long if anything but it's marginal at the moment.

The rules say its a non trade day as there are more than 2 consecutive candles going against the run of the MA.

mish

So you have traded the system profitably for 11 of the last 13 months on your live account, is that what you are saying?

no. profitably for 4 months, only started in March. June was officially the second loss making month, but due to various tweaks developed on here came out of June just about even. Up about 500 pips odd since March 1st. Official results are on here somewhere, only previous losing Month was February.

My chart has, when rounded up, five 27's then five 28's, so arguably a weak buy, but not for me.

I think I'll wait for European open and if still nothing I'll save some ammo for London.