Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I used ETX at the end of May and thought i was protected from losses, however at the end of the 10 days i realised they protect you from overall losses not daily ones, so overall my losses were taken out of my winnings and i ended up with a small profit (then went and lost it in the June down days!)
Things are a bit better now, rebuilding confidence...

Yes I understand this. Net losses over 10 days not per trade. Still better than not having it when moving up major pip sizes.

M

Yes I understand this. Net losses over 10 days not per trade. Still better than not having it when moving up major pip sizes.

M

Definately! And after confidence dented from a bad month, and now missing out because of bruising. Still kept out today and so far so good with FTSE looking like a down day too, I cant see much going up.

Just to share an observation: when NT sports a weak signal, it often works well in the opposite direction.

Just to share an observation: when NT sports a weak signal, it often works well in the opposite direction.

Here's another observation- when NT is a weak signal - sometimes it works to go contrarian and sometimes it works to go with it . A weak signal is just what it says it is,
nothing more, nothing less . If you feel compelled to risk money on it then you would be wise to seek other supporting indication , the direction of the FTSE,other indicators,recent price action of other pairs ect.

Here's another observation- when NT is a weak signal - sometimes it works to go contrarian and sometimes it works to go with it . A weak signal is just what it says it is,
nothing more, nothing less . If you feel compelled to risk money on it then you would be wise to seek other supporting indication , the direction of the FTSE,other indicators,recent price action of other pairs ect.

(Looking at the charts now like a fat cat: want to take it but can't be bothered)

That's certainly true, though taking just the weak NT signal apart: the MA shows how significant trades are positioned (who can move the market for a +50 something run), a weak signal shows their bias even if it is a weak one. This translates into real good-sized orders that, when the price moves against the signal, start winding down thus fueling the move. This means that when a weak signal is broken, it is likely to result in a good opposite move.

i would like to ask, what do people have to say about Richard Hill Forex NEt Trap? is it worth the money?

As the majority on here are in profit after a so so May and bad June then yes. We are not loosing. Well i'm not but then I bend the rules.

Infact is anyone here loosing long term to date now from when you started to today?

M

I deposited £40 with ig at the start of June and this has increased to about £95 following Net Trap. It would have been higher if I hadn't done some speculative trading of my own that probably knocked that total back £30-40. This is also with the ig introductory offer of 10p per pip for the first two weeks, then 20p, then 50p. I would have been further in the black (and closer to paying off my £247 investment) if I'd been trading at £1 a pip.

As the majority on here are in profit after a so so May and bad June then yes. We are not loosing. Well i'm not but then I bend the rules.

Infact is anyone here loosing long term to date now from when you started to today?

M

you're seroius? majority of the people here are making money consistently with this?

you're saying this system works better on longer timeframes? thanks for replying anyway

I deposited £40 with ig at the start of June and this has increased to about £95 following Net Trap. It would have been higher if I hadn't done some speculative trading of my own that probably knocked that total back £30-40. This is also with the ig introductory offer of 10p per pip for the first two weeks, then 20p, then 50p. I would have been further in the black (and closer to paying off my £247 investment) if I'd been trading at £1 a pip.

wow. although it's not alot of money. but the returns are great. real great. the percentage of return is a good return. so i think this system really works. can someone introduce to me this system? or what page of this thread can i read more about this system?