Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

:( Today looks like the day INT was invented for!

+12.5 in the end, Oh well not too bad a week.

Same here - any positive ground is good ground , but when the 08.00 candle ran into trouble should have sold it , but been ready to buy back in had the rally found a new head of steam.

Same here - any positive ground is good ground , but when the 08.00 candle ran into trouble should have sold it , but been ready to buy back in had the rally found a new head of steam.

Yes, I did look at limit of 199 when setting, but left it at the full 50 target, trailed stop to entry at 8ish, at 30 pips was looking good.

:( Today looks like the day INT was invented for!

+12.5 in the end, Oh well not too bad a week.

+11.4 fot NT for me. TNT +36.4

NT33S +11.4

INT +25

Been a great week for NT and ok for INT. NT is actually beating INT in July but due to a much better June INT is still 150+ pips above RH NT.

But INT is only 25 pips ahead of my NT+D

M

89 pips for me this week (5th - 9th July) and 160 pips in total for July10.... Not going bad at all. I'm only trading £2/pip but it's still paying for the World Cup beer.

Hey, do you use any other serivces likes Net Trap? I'd love a FX Swing Trading system if you could recommend one.

no, not really. all my stuff is very simple just based around price and the odd MA s/r and general market dynamics.. All these fancy systems, indicators etc.. good for some but I like to keep things as simple as possible (y)

+11.4 fot NT for me. TNT +36.4

NT33S +11.4

INT +25

Been a great week for NT and ok for INT. NT is actually beating INT in July but due to a much better June INT is still 150+ pips above RH NT.

But INT is only 25 pips ahead of my NT+D

M

Yeah INT suits my personal trading psychology very well because it's fairly consistent. NT +50 days definitely give you a nice warm glow but more often than not they're immediately followed by a loss or only a very small gain. So you kinda get a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions trading NT!

BTW, for people that don't like the lack of "safety stop" (no order) with INT, I've noticed that June would've given you exactly the same results had you placed an order with INT a.k.a. normal NT, rather than "diving straight in".

So you CAN get best of both worlds if you want simply by limiting NT to a 25 LIMIT everyday. And you would need to use a 33pt stop on SELL days, as you do with MNT33S. It may not bank as many points on a yearly basis as vanilla NT, but it WILL bank more often and therefore be easier to trade psychologically.

Of course, if you do that then it won't be "Instant Net Trap". It would be YET ANOTHER variant LOL, perhaps "Half Net Trap", or HNT (y)

Yes you read it right, I did just propose ANOTHER NT variant, HNT (Half Net Trap).

If only because I was concerned that we had gone a whole week without inventing a new variant ;-)

Yes you read it right, I did just propose ANOTHER NT variant, HNT (Half Net Trap).

If only because I was concerned that we had gone a whole week without inventing a new variant ;-)

Anyone know whats going on with sterling? Cable just dropped off a cliff! Still holding around 15080 it seems.

M

Just thought some of you IG Indexers might like to know that they're preparing to launch a new iPhone version of their trading platform, although this time it will be a dedicated iPhone app (rather than just specially formatted web pages).

Hopefully it will make use of the new iPhone's higher resolution, so we can get proper charts on the move :)

Anyone know whats going on with sterling? Cable just dropped off a cliff! Still holding around 15080 it seems.

M

Maybe stopped out those who went short just before the elections. Job done, back to business, straight to parity!

GU right off 1.5200 for the 3rd day running and now bouncing off lows of yest.

Bearish pressure increasing and divergence is showing on H4. Next week might open up to aim for June low.

I'm adopting the ying-yang approach to trading: picked up some pips via NT this morning and given most of them back since, having gone long at about 11.30 am. What's your profit target Mark?