Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Morning guys, this seems like deja-vu. GU can't seem to make it's mind up whether to go lower or go for another run at 1.5200. Pretty sedate stuff. Hopefully news will fire the girl into life and let it be a profitable end to the week.

looks that way has tried a couple of time to go higher but pulled back, and if you look b4 that 70-71 was resistance...

1.5170 is the pivot. It's the 3rd try after yesterday noon and 21:45. Good chances that it will be broken now.

We could do with another big spike to clear out the early morning shorts just like yesterday ,still at least we're on the way now (but where to?)

Not that you're interested but this is what i'm doing

75 long tp 85ish
85 long tp 00 and then 15
sl 10 on both

A junior question I know, but what to you mean by this?

T

Ideally you want to see several candles close above a certain key resistance point to confirm that is has been broken. This can be done on candles alone or by adding in a couple of MAs.

Opposite is true for a break of support, close beneath.

But that resistance has ony been there since about 10.00 am yesterday. I would rather worry about a resistance that has extended over several days as it was recently.

mish

yep, but a few days old resistance was once a recent resistance.. they all start somewhere... prob more important is how many times has price bounced off of it

:)

Ideally you want to see several candles close above a certain key resistance point to confirm that is has been broken. This can be done on candles alone or by adding in a couple of MAs.

Opposite is true for a break of support, close beneath.

Thank you
T

Anyone looked at the 1 min chart on IG. There's a weird gap between 6.35 and 7.16 where no candles have registered, it's almost completely flat.

Looks like a chart glitch.

M
looks ok on mine? bid? small, no range but there?