Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

With INT you don't "look for" a price so much, as you don't place an order. You just go straight into the market at 6:30. If you "wait" for the price you want it may never happen!

True, my indicator tool throws me suggested figures out based on the CAM figures to avoid stops and ensure you have unhinded travel to the limit, ot is saying best to buy @ 43 or below!

I do'nt think so today!

M

With INT you don't "look for" a price so much, as you don't place an order. You just go straight into the market at 6:30. If you "wait" for the price you want it may never happen!

yes but I'm looking at the price action not s/r Cam levels etc.. so INT isnt necessarily INT for me.. its whats happening now and will it go a tad lower NT

:)

That's ambitious! Overnights are good for ranges not break outs.

Well as it did hit 240 yesterday thout if it rose overnight 229 would be no problem.

Anyway good news is I managed to trade the daily ranges yesterday and earn back the -30 pips I lost on yesterdays INT trade. 10 pips here, 12 pips there. Ended up with a few pips in the bag on top too. Getting better at this but it is time consuming watching charts. Good thing day job was slow.

M