Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

all the txt spk really gr8s, eh?

Hey Mark, what happened to XXcresting, no investing?:whistling

You know I did ponder that this morning as soon as I saw the chart. I did say if the same situation catches me again I would avoid trading days like today. But that was my first week, no variants, stop tweaks etc and it has not happened again.

But if NT does get dragged in by a spike INT should bank a few pips on so chilled about that. Will history repeat itself?

M

Lol, if INT can easily make 100 pips, that alone is enough for our compund mil-yun-air scheme!

Just stayed off INT today as it looked to be struggling against the resistance, vanilla set with 25 limit. if clear signal seen with no 'cresting' would have gone INT. Seems to be the way to go though!

I enjoy looking through the charts watching their behaviour
Maby I have to get out more:LOL:

:LOL:

Sometimes it pays to nose at the charts, i stayed out of a few trades just by looking at what the FTSE does when setting the vanilla!

Anyway guys, must dash, good luck all!

P.S. You trading vanilla too Mark?? :)

:LOL:

Sometimes it pays to nose at the charts, i stayed out of a few trades just by looking at what the FTSE does when setting the vanilla!

Anyway guys, must dash, good luck all!

P.S. You trading vanilla too Mark?? :)

Yes . Interesting after a long drop 1 min MA is now just rising. Hope it holds.

M

American bank holiday next Monday - there are some of these morning systems that dont trade the day after (ie Tuesday) as they reckon the indicators are up the creek ,
wont stop me having a go but extra caution could be advisable.

I think if I may, I might grab a quick short on the dark side...

lots of things telling me this is going south and wont trigger

then again .... who said that

3 trades since mid-May? That's not much loss in the grander scheme of things.

INT will quickly recover from a -90 pt loss, QUOTE]

No no no, you are missing a trick. Have you learned nothing from the Master RH?

When INT has a devestaing week or bad month you PM a weekly update to all the INT trialers and say something patronising like, "Well we all took a loss this week / Month, but these periods happen this is why we use 2%MM" etc etc.

Going by the sytems for traders NT forum you can get away with this week after week after week and peeps will take it :whistling

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

M

You know I did ponder that this morning as soon as I saw the chart. I did say if the same situation catches me again I would avoid trading days like today. But that was my first week, no variants, stop tweaks etc and it has not happened again.

But if NT does get dragged in by a spike INT should bank a few pips on so chilled about that. Will history repeat itself?

M

Thats the spike............good luck all!

M

gone Vanilla, just opened at 72, r1 at 88, lets see...no slip on IG, and it did spike fast.

I think if I may, I might grab a quick short on the dark side...

lots of things telling me this is going south and wont trigger

Careful - Bollingers are very tight at the moment and the PA is rattling around inbetween them- it will breakout at some point - but which way ? NT says north
good luck

3 trades since mid-May? That's not much loss in the grander scheme of things.

INT will quickly recover from a -90 pt loss, QUOTE]

No no no, you are missing a trick. Have you learned nothing from the Master RH?

When INT has a devestaing week or bad month you PM a weekly update to all the INT trialers and say something patronising like, "Well we all took a loss this week / Month, but these periods happen this is why we use 2%MM" etc etc.

Going by the sytems for traders NT forum you can get away with this week after week after week and peeps will take it :whistling

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

M

LOL, true, I need to brush-up on my PR skills! RH's spinning skills make most washing machines green with envy LOL!

gone Vanilla, just opened at 72, r1 at 88, lets see...no slip on IG, and it did spike fast.

Cruel. Int was 1-2 pips away from banking unless someone caught the 6.28 candle? Lets all use our collective mind power to drag it back up.

M

Cruel. Int was 1-2 pips away from banking unless someone caught the 6.28 candle? Lets all use our collective mind power to drag it back up.

M

Yup, I missed it by 2 pts! grr! I usually trigger INT just before 6:30 but was a little late this morning, getting in at 6:32. That'll teach me!!

Oh well still potential to re-test that high, but not looking too promising right now i must admit.

Yup, I missed it by 2 pts! grr! I usually trigger INT just before 6:30 but was a little late this morning, getting in at 6:32. That'll teach me!!

Oh well still potential to re-test that high, but not looking too promising right now i must admit.

The MA on the 1 min chart looks pretty though. scrolol back and its like look at a 4 year olds drawings of a rough sea.

M