Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I'm going to give INT a go as well. Off topic slightly, does anyone else think that we could be in a longer term uptrend in cable? Since mid May it been on the up and seems to have got through the resistance around 15000, there looks to be some more around 15500 but if gets through that it could
be on its way.

I'm going to give INT a go as well. Off topic slightly, does anyone else think that we could be in a longer term uptrend in cable? Since mid May it been on the up and seems to have got through the resistance around 15000, there looks to be some more around 15500 but if gets through that it could
be on its way.

I would say yes, if the euro takes a tumble over the central bank allocations. Currency investors will surely put their funds into the pound as one of the last remaining major independent currencies after the dollar. It also provides scope for profit as opposed to dull currencies such as the CHF.

mish

I think i'll trade INT from now on, even though profits get cut short like on days like today, overall, just seems to net more profit. Little and often is healthy!

Just remember one thing, your only safety stop is a no trade day. The days when NT is set to order but the market turns before the open order is taken and no spike drags it in you are saved from a loss in the NT system.

You lose this 2nd tier of safety under INT as you just jump into the trade between 6.15 and 6.30.

So you have to pay much more attention to what you think the market might do! I have three days logged since 17/5/10 where NT avoided a loss becasue the trap did not set when the market turned, and INT would have been straight into these and taken you straight to a loss.

So use other indicators to help with this or be prepared to gamble about cutting out of a trade at a small loss if you think the market has quickly turned against you.

However I am developing a new spreadsheet tool that uses daily CAM S3/S4 and L3/L4 levels to give indicators if a INT / MINT trade is in imminent danger of already diving into trade at or near a dangerous CAM levels that could rebound against you or is likely to hit a S4 / L4 level to rebound before it banks.

Will trial it live for a few weeks and back test it against all the INT trades I have back to 17/5/10 to see if it can give a reasonably reliable indicator of potential "Instant" danger trades such as those on the 17 & 18th of May.

Will post when I think it's ok and if it has saved me live trialing while others have taken a loss with INT (it could happen soon).

When it's ready PM me if you want it.

M

Last edited:
interesting this morning, steady rising but price has tanked in the last 2 candles (at the moment anyway)....

Nervous? unsure?

remember yesterday... play it as you should

Hmm, perhaps on unsure days like today i'll trade vanilla with a lower limit! Very strong resistance at about 15180ish...

I've set the trap- not very confident though

Yes big leg up to set now. As for INT this is what I explained last night. Gone for it though. Said I would as NT says buy and daily CAM settings dont scream stay out.

Crazy fool.

M

I think when we look at the charts it can be nerve jangling, got to go for it though, its a bit like yesterday in as much as the profit level looked unlikely then pow +50pips.

Yes big leg up to set now. As for INT this is what I explained last night. Gone for it though. Said I would as NT says buy and daily CAM settings dont scream stay out.

Crazy fool.

M

Mind you the daily CAM settings based on yesterdays high, low, close are a counrty mile apart. S4 and R4 figures are 349 pips apart! It could swing anywhere and CAM would say go for it! :eek:

M

I have three days logged since 17/5/10 where NT avoided a loss becasue the trap did not set when the market turned, and INT would have been straight into these and taken you straight to a loss.

3 trades since mid-May? That's not much loss in the grander scheme of things.

INT will quickly recover from a -90 pt loss, whereas the same loss would absolutely devastate MNT with its small 10pt/day gain.

I think July will prove to be an important test for INT, because NT seems to be struggling to maintain more than a month at a time of reasonable profits at the moment.

If INT manages an average of at least 100 points profit a month for at least 4 consecutive months, then I'm certainly gonna continue to live trade it with confidence.

I remember one of the big selling points in the NT sales blurb from a few months back was that it hadn't had a single losing month. This claim has now been annihilated in the last few months! I think it's interesting too that the initial 30 day moneyback guarantee for NT was extended to a 60 day moneyback guarantee as soon as NT had experienced its first loss month! RH had to extend the guarantee because he could see that new subscribers might suffer a "bad month".

In other words, vanilla NT is not very resilient. It works really well in buoyant and favourable markets like last year, but as soon as something like the euro problem comes along it really struggles.

So these variations that we're developing now are going to be invaluable IMHO.