Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Yup, I missed it by 2 pts! grr! I usually trigger INT just before 6:30 but was a little late this morning, getting in at 6:32. That'll teach me!!

Oh well still potential to re-test that high, but not looking too promising right now i must admit.

Entered at 15155.2 and missed out by 0.8 of a pip. Will probably keep going until
either my stop or limit is hit regardless of the 8.30 cut off.

I know what I did. Got up early and did the high point of the candle before 15176 +5 . Limited risk account adds +3 = 15184. Drat!

May depend on where FTSE is heading in a few mins

M

Not sure about the FTSE thing - it seems to depend on the economic news- for example
yesterday when the FTSE was Tanking , our pair were doing the exact opposite,at the moment the FTSE is heading south ,and We appear to be going nowhere. Its likely the the current doom and gloom (which is set to increase in coming weeks) over the Euro
will send our pair higher , but this won't help the FTSE.

Phew been watching for the last 30 mins thinking about closing :( , but just closed auto for +10 :clap:

+10 for MNT

If NT drops now and takes a loss another good run for the variants. Of course this wont help us because just because we bank pips we will lose out in the long run because we didn't stick to the system. :whistling

M

p.s. Yes i'm taking the ****.

MNT33S Mini Net Trap 33S Banked again today for July 2010

MNT33S +20 Wins x 2 loss None. Bank Rate 100%

Buy 15173 Limit 15183 Stop 15143

M