Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

You could end up like this. By all means use NT and the variations you've come up with, but I would really advise you to learn to trade and apply that knowledge to find a style to suit you. Happy trading. :)

LOL nice screenshot! Unfortunately this is actually a reality for some traders! What a headache!

I think that many of you who are new to trading are in danger of applying too much "foreign language" to NT. Although you are learning still (and it never stops), you could be adding too many extras to NT which is a simple system. By the way, I've not bought it but do know how it works, it's not difficult to find out how but I wont be revealing anything.

You could end up like this.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachments/first-steps/86134d1277542292-richard-hill-forex-net-trap-eurh1.jpg

By all means use NT and the variations you've come up with, but I would really advise you to learn to trade and apply that knowledge to find a style to suit you. Happy trading. :)

You forgot yer Parabolics!

G'day Ladies & Sirs (still in humility & awe of Taypot)!

It seems that with the imminent migration of paid-up NTrs to their own private forum, it would seem inappropiate and misleading to remain occupying the current forum entitled "Richard Hill Forex Net Trap?"

Perhaps it would make "sense" to move to a different forum with a new name (or change the current name)? I stress that this is NOT to exclude paid-up NTrs; as I have said before, I think we have the makings of a great bunch of chaps/chappeses here and it would be good for ALL to stick together and learn from each other.

However, if the general concensus is to leave things as they are, then I am happy with that. It's just that it could be very misleading to new Forex wandering muses who have the fortune (or misfortune?) to alight here.

Perhaps a new forum name is called for? Let's have some suggestions Ladies & Sirs to cater for all NTrs (Nutters?) paid or otherwise. Although some paid-up Nutters (sorry but it cracks me up), would strongly argue otherwise, I'm afraid that former Lurkers (I've "come out") like myself have a pretty good handle on the NT strategy having read all posts from the start, including watching RH's Live Trading Example Video (now removed)!

What say you to a new forum name Ladies & Gents? How about "Nutters & Lurkers" (in honour of Taypot of course and her cupboard full of tall, dark & handsome Nutters & Lurkers)! Let's have some comments/suggestions please or simply leave things as they are?

What say you fellow Nutters?

Good day to you, Ladies & Sirs!

Mike

As a fellow Nutter & Lurker I feel that the forum name should remain as it is for those other Nutters out there who are looking for like minded ppl trading Richard Hills system. Although there have been many tweaks suggested to try and make the system more reliable it is still fundamentally the Net Trap System being used by most on here (for now at least).

Hello All

I'm a long time watcher, first time poster. Bought the system last week and traded for the first time yesterday. Got out at 8am due to going to work for +2 pips which at 10p a pip was 20p! Not long til I have recoup my money eh!

Has the privtae forum gone live yet? I agree with what has been said, that a lot of this MINT, INT etc is like a foreign language so maybe a pure NT thread could be started there? Also, as my comments above suggests, for those with some initiative, the system hasn't been taken off sale and all that gumpf about it closing down on the 31st May wasn't true. So do some hunting and you can still buy it.

Hello All

I'm a long time watcher, first time poster. Bought the system last week and traded for the first time yesterday. Also, as my comments above suggests, for those with some initiative, the system hasn't been taken off sale and all that gumpf about it closing down on the 31st May wasn't true. So do some hunting and you can still buy it.

Interesting. out of curiosity how much did u pay for net trap? new private thread will have vanilla and variants discussed. 99% of tweaks have appeared in june after bad vanilla nt results in may due to euro problems. to catch up just read all june posts then u will understand.

there are other pure nt threads on other websites but they dont say much.

m

Good evening Lads AND Ladettes!
When I posted that I was a 'Newbie' what I meant was that I was new to trading full stop and not simply new to 'Net-trap'. The reason I make this post is that I feel myself and other 'Newbies' are going to get left behind. I have sussed out 'Net-trap' (though it seems the moment I subscribe it all goes pear shaped) and even getting to terms with MINT/INT etc but now you are starting to speak in a foreign language; Spikes/Cam analysis/FTSE @8am etc. Do I take it that, with all this foreign language' we as a team are losing faith in 'Net trapping' by the rules. If so would you think it wise for us newbies to bail out or is it possible that we too can pick up what you lot are talking about?..
ps I still very much enjoy this thread but I for one will be sad to leave the lurkers behind though do I understand why we need to.

Hi Denman, don't get despondent because of a bad week. I have been trading the vanilla NT live since Feb, and IT WORKS. You have to take the losses with the profits - that is just the name of the game with Forex Trading, IMHO. Hang in there - the past results speak for themselves...
Here are my actual results :
Mar : +163
Apr : +140
May : +84
Jun : +50 (so far)

Hi,

I have a new variant of NT that I'd like to back test, can I ask how / what people are using?

Hi Denman, don't get despondent because of a bad week. I have been trading the vanilla NT live since Feb, and IT WORKS. You have to take the losses with the profits - that is just the name of the game with Forex Trading, IMHO. Hang in there - the past results speak for themselves...

Hi
I purchased the Net Trap system from Agora 6 months ago (for £247) and have also had some reasonable results. Please see the review on www.moremoneyreview.com. I am still going to continue to use the system but do not need the manual anymore as the basics are so simple that you do not have to refer to the manual after using for a few weeks.
So would anybody like to buy the manual ?
Offers considered.
Kind Regards
Steve

Hi
I purchased the Net Trap system from Agora 6 months ago (for £247) and have also had some reasonable results. Please see the review on www.moremoneyreview.com. I am still going to continue to use the system but do not need the manual anymore as the basics are so simple that you do not have to refer to the manual after using for a few weeks.
Offers considered.
Kind Regards
Steve

Unless you are selling it with email support and weekly updates from RH, if that is possible, then I would guess that the manual on its own is not worth much.

Cheers. ;)

Unless you are selling it with email support and weekly updates from RH, if that is possible, then I would guess that the manual on its own is not worth much.

Cheers. ;)

Hi

I did not have to use the email support. I do agree that the weekly updates are informative but I believe that the review(s) prove that the system has been giving a good profit (for quite a few months). Must admit that the manual on its own is prob not worth anything like as much as the original price but could be of use to quite a few people.

Regards
Steve

Mate,

This is misleading I think. As RH results are on about -73.5 pips for June (and I confimed with him already which days he traded and took losses this week) then you can't say you are on a good result like +50 for June without having used some other variant or experienced discretion (NT+D) via other indicators. It is not possible to be on +50 after last weeks run being purely on NT. I am +1.7 for june for my NT. But that is NT+D results with traIling stops and running a 33 sell stop loss (variant). With my MNT results too I am +51 pips for june as TNT.

So I think it is misleading to say to new (And i'm only six weeks in now no forex experience) NT'ers "don't worry take the losses" when you have been not 100% following the system. Had you been you would be within 10 pips of RH results.

All NT purists should be sitting on about -60 pips for June at least, unless they have been very skeptical and decided not to trade on days when the signal was clear you should trade according to the system, so realy that is not trading NT by the book.

I'm sure a purist like Rugby Trader will be sitting on a loss for June now (RT confirm?) so this post is misleading IMHO.

M

Hi

I did not have to use the email support. I do agree that the weekly updates are informative but I believe that the review(s) prove that the system has been giving a good profit (for quite a few months). Must admit that the manual on its own is prob not worth anything like as much as the original price but could be of use to quite a few people.

Regards
Steve

It could buy a place in the private forum :)

Does anyone know if RH is working on releasing an updated Net Trap at any point?

Thanks to all for the interesting pivot point info, definitely looks like some good advice for all us newbies out here.

IMHO I think it's a shame that the forum is splitting as I believe it will lose some value on both sides - posters on the private forum will probably forget to come back to this one after a while - and those that just follow the private forum will lose some of the benefit of the advice / comments on their systems that some v experienced traders contribute when they drop in once in a while. I understand the wish to protect the system rules in some way but as a previous owner of NT I do believe that they are all on here if you read enough of it which I have done over the months! Ah well, good luck to all whichever way they go - and to all you private forum people remember to drop in on us here once in a while!

PS As yet another 'chapess' I'm starting to think we will soon be outnumbering the chaps!

Mate,

This is misleading I think. As RH results are on about -73.5 pips for June (and I confimed with him already which days he traded and took losses this week) then you can't say you are on a good result like +50 for June without having used some other variant or experienced discretion (NT+D) via other indicators. It is not possible to be on +50 after last weeks run being purely on NT. I am +1.7 for june for my NT. But that is NT+D results with traIling stops and running a 33 sell stop loss (variant). With my MNT results too I am +51 pips for june as TNT.

So I think it is misleading to say to new (And i'm only six weeks in now no forex experience) NT'ers "don't worry take the losses" when you have been not 100% following the system. Had you been you would be within 10 pips of RH results.

All NT purists should be sitting on about -60 pips for June at least, unless they have been very skeptical and decided not to trade on days when the signal was clear you should trade according to the system, so realy that is not trading NT by the book.

I'm sure a purist like Rugby Trader will be sitting on a loss for June now (RT confirm?) so this post is misleading IMHO.

M

Every system has losses - I think we have to look in the long term.

Take care mate

Hi
Offers considered.
Kind Regards
Steve

Not sure if that is strictly legal to re-sell, as what you have bought is more intellectual property,than an actual book - you'd still have access to that property in your head, even if you'd sold the physical item. Not that I'd grass yer up!:sneaky:

Does anyone know if RH is working on releasing an updated Net Trap at any point?

Thanks to all for the interesting pivot point info, definitely looks like some good advice for all us newbies out here.

IMHO I think it's a shame that the forum is splitting as I believe it will lose some value on both sides - posters on the private forum will probably forget to come back to this one after a while - and those that just follow the private forum will lose some of the benefit of the advice / comments on their systems that some v experienced traders contribute when they drop in once in a while. I understand the wish to protect the system rules in some way but as a previous owner of NT I do believe that they are all on here if you read enough of it which I have done over the months! Ah well, good luck to all whichever way they go - and to all you private forum people remember to drop in on us here once in a while!

PS As yet another 'chapess' I'm starting to think we will soon be outnumbering the chaps!

Not a split, I think the new forum will run along side this thread.

You bet Richard Hill Esquire will be re-releasing the NT, why?

lets see, on my calculator,
250 copies @ £247 = £61,750.00 (sixty one thousand pounds !!) After taking the publishers advertising costs, i am sure he is still banking a healthy profit. good luck to all and happy trading.

Are you using IG index to plot pivots and s/r levels as I still confused how you do all this!

Cheers

Those S and R values are not too far off the ones I got from the Camillari calculator kindly posted by Tenapenny.

Using that, and seeing we'd gone below S3, way below, I could see a bottoming, and went back in at just 50p a pip to test if the market would come back to S1, or S2, this possibly now becoming a new resistance level. Anyway entered at 14885 on the way back up, and set for just below S1 at 14915, so a nice 30 pips there, although at 50p its only £15. still that has added to my £8 this morning, for a reasonable gain given my £1/pip limit. And just looking, I could have held for more, but that'll do.

So thanks to Mike and Tenapenny for these fantastic tips, and I for one will remain keenly watching this thread, for it's diverse inputs. I think whatever pivot calculator method you want to use, it should demonstrate the nearby supports and resistances, to further verify the NT rule.

NT+D, see?:D

I feel I've learned a lot this morning. To my day job's detriment mind, but thanks again!