Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

It could buy a place in the private forum :)

Does anyone know if RH is working on releasing an updated Net Trap at any point?

Thanks to all for the interesting pivot point info, definitely looks like some good advice for all us newbies out here.

IMHO I think it's a shame that the forum is splitting as I believe it will lose some value on both sides - posters on the private forum will probably forget to come back to this one after a while - and those that just follow the private forum will lose some of the benefit of the advice / comments on their systems that some v experienced traders contribute when they drop in once in a while. I understand the wish to protect the system rules in some way but as a previous owner of NT I do believe that they are all on here if you read enough of it which I have done over the months! Ah well, good luck to all whichever way they go - and to all you private forum people remember to drop in on us here once in a while!

PS As yet another 'chapess' I'm starting to think we will soon be outnumbering the chaps!

Not sure if I know what the private forum is all about. Any more info ?

Will be a forum entry by invite only for those who have invested £247 in the book. If you have the book and want to join you needed to PM SA Trader and he will ask you a question from the book, if you answer it correctly you will be accepted into the private forum once it's up an running soon.

Obviously only memebers of the private forum will be able to see it's contents and members can then discuss NT trades in more detail daily if they wish. We can also swap collected data, tweaks, tools etc we use daily amongst the invested commumity.

M

Will be a forum entry by invite only for those who have invested £247 in the book. If you have the book and want to join you needed to PM SA Trader and he will ask you a question from the book, if you answer it correctly you will be accepted into the private forum once it's up an running soon.

Obviously only memebers of the private forum will be able to see it's contents and members can then discuss NT trades in more detail daily if they wish. We can also swap collected data, tweaks, tools etc we use daily amongst the invested commumity.

M

Theres no way you will learn more in a private forum where the only people you are going to meet are other NT users. Let's face it if you are buying NT then you are probably not successful traders, you are most likely novice traders. I think this has more to do with the vendor wanting to keep criticism of the product out of public view.

Theres no way you will learn more in a private forum where the only people you are going to meet are other NT users. Let's face it if you are buying NT then you are probably not successful traders, you are most likely novice traders. I think this has more to do with the vendor wanting to keep criticism of the product out of public view.

Pboyles', though you do make a valid point re the private forum, you are however slightly
off the mark in that there do appear to be successful traders here and/also the vendor has nothing to do with making it a 'private' forum.

I don't think it is the intention of any Net Trappers joining the Private Forum to abandon
this forum . A good deal of what Net Trap is about has been revealed bit by bit in this forum , and there are those who have studied the thread from begining to end and feel that they have the entire picture without having purchased the manual -this would be a dangerous assumption . The Devil is in the Detail and elements of those details have
not been revealed , even those of us with the manual occaisionally struggle with them .

The idea of the private forum (open to any legitimate purchaser of the system) is to
have a place where full and frank discussion of all elements of the system can take place . Some of us are working on various tweaks or 'bolt ons' to the main system and are happy to share them with other 'bona fide' Net Trappers who also have a vested interest in making their investment grow.

During the history of this thread there have many suggesstions and reccomendations
made , some of them excellant and some verging on the insane ,personaly I hope this will continue ,but I also would like a place to discuss the finer datails of the Net Trap
system with other genuine Net Trappers . :cool:

I don't think it is the intention of any Net Trappers joining the Private Forum to abandon
this forum . A good deal of what Net Trap is about has been revealed bit by bit in this forum , and there are those who have studied the thread from begining to end and feel that they have the entire picture without having purchased the manual -this would be a dangerous assumption . The Devil is in the Detail and elements of those details have
not been revealed , even those of us with the manual occaisionally struggle with them .

The idea of the private forum (open to any legitimate purchaser of the system) is to
have a place where full and frank discussion of all elements of the system can take place . Some of us are working on various tweaks or 'bolt ons' to the main system and are happy to share them with other 'bona fide' Net Trappers who also have a vested interest in making their investment grow.

During the history of this thread there have many suggesstions and reccomendations
made , some of them excellant and some verging on the insane ,personaly I hope this will continue ,but I also would like a place to discuss the finer datails of the Net Trap

I agree to an extent. Yes, all has not been revealed on this thread but it is freely available online to anyone who does a bit of research. As you say, those of you who have paid will feel more comfortable and can discuss specifics of the system in a (fairly) secure environment. All the people new to trading may need this comfort blanket so good luck to them. They should, with time, develop and feel confident to trust their judgement and make their own trades once they have more knowledge and decide what type of trading suits them.

This is all depressingly familiar, some years ago when I started out I bought software called Vantagepoint. It was also supposed to provide you with a great system for trading a few minutes a day (in this case at the forex close).

They actually had their own public forum with a couple of thousand members. There were hundreds of people testing Vantagepoint and posting their systems in the forum, this actually went on for over a year until some of the senior members began to realise that the system was pretty much useless and didnt give you an edge, criticism then began to grow amongst some members but others argued that it did work and they were making good money (but then refused to produce any proof or post their systems). This went on for a few weeks and then one day the forum simply disappeared never to be seen again.

I think you have to wonder why a system that you bought needs to be 'tweeked' by adding indicators and experimenting with different take profit levels etc. Was that made clear to you when you bought it, I suspect not? If the system worked then it would just work the way it was designed. This is exactly what we went through with Vantagepoint, I must have had a hundred spreadsheets with different indicators and stop/limit levels as did others.

Unfortunately none of these so called systems work the way they are marketed, trading is extremely difficult and you can be sure that something you bought for £275 isnt going to make it easier.

The vendor has nothing whatsoever to do with this move. I find it extremely interesting
that the proposal to set up a private forum for genuine Net Trappers has aroused so much critisism - I wonder why that might be! :cool:

This is all depressingly familiar, some years ago when I started out I bought software called Vantagepoint. It was also supposed to provide you with a great system for trading a few minutes a day (in this case at the forex close).

They actually had their own public forum with a couple of thousand members. There were hundreds of people testing Vantagepoint and posting their systems in the forum, this actually went on for over a year until some of the senior members began to realise that the system was pretty much useless and didnt give you an edge, criticism then began to grow amongst some members but others argued that it did work and they were making good money (but then refused to produce any proof or post their systems). This went on for a few weeks and then one day the forum simply disappeared never to be seen again.

I think you have to wonder why a system that you bought needs to be 'tweeked' by adding indicators and experimenting with different take profit levels etc. Was that made clear to you when you bought it, I suspect not? If the system worked then it would just work the way it was designed. This is exactly what we went through with Vantagepoint, I must have had a hundred spreadsheets with different indicators and stop/limit levels as did others.

Unfortunately none of these so called systems work the way they are marketed, trading is extremely difficult and you can be sure that something you bought for £275 isnt going to make it easier.

Thanks for taking the time to reply ,and I'm sorry to hear of your experience with Vantage Point. It is true some are Newbies and some have experience of other markets
probably none of us are experienced forex traders,thats why We come to places like
T2W . What is also true is that the NT system does appear to work (so -far) and in its
original form (ie a set and forget method) is showing decent performance for the
period it has been live . However some of us have been making minor tweaks and
appear to be able to improve on those results . These are the facts so far ,I'm sorry you take issue with this , but the facts (so far) speak for themselves . Only time will tell if NT will be long term profitable ,but no doubt you will be able monitor its success or failure through this forum.:cool: