Redarts smartlive journal

don't worry I have the same list, you can borrow it

generous of you.
Can you also float a phone my way?
I don't pay for phones anymore on account of the fact that I cant be trusted. This is the
3rd phone ruined to water damage (dropped in beer this weekend and 2 phones in jacuzzis before that)
My last phone was given to me by a guy I worked with who took pitty on me because I was using a phone that wouldn't look out of place in the original 'wallstreet' movie so he gave me his old one.
It was a nice little erricson with a decent camera and stuff.
Im angry at myself. Dried it out for a few nights but its dead :(

'Road Rage' for the Sega mega drive?

I think what I need to do is see if my SIM card still works. I guess, get a mate with a t-mobile phone and put it in and see if anything happens?
If It works, i'll probably get this something cheapish like this:
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/sonye...-phone-04133633-pdt.html?srcid=867&xtor=AL-50

If it doesn't work, I have lots of friends who'll give me a phone, but I wanted to keep my SIM and stuff and not lose my credit....

you (I think) can get the credit just by bringing the old sim into the t-mobile shop

although if you want to keep it anonymous cause of your criminal activities you're in trouble

don't put it towards a phone you ****, if you're compounding that £2 is worth a grand to you in a couple of years. a new phone will be worth ****

Another 30pips on cable (£3) profit.

I started my 'disciplined' trading yesterday, using tight stops (it varies based on my reason to trade but typically about 20 pips)

Yesterday was +44 pips

Today only the one trade so far (+30 pips)

Keeping it on journaled properly on an excel spreadsheet.

PS - The SIM card still works :)
Probably just get a cheap t-mobile payg phone now...

Attachments

• CABH.JPG
    CABH.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 159
nearly 100 pips profit today.

New a/c high: £676

I think im due a kicking soon. Cant all be win win win.....

nearly 100 pips profit today.

New a/c high: £676

I think im due a kicking soon. Cant all be win win win.....

I reckon you can plod along for years in this comfort zone..so yes it could be win-win, and if you're enjoying yourself having a *flutter*, whilst doing your day to day job, then good on ya..:) In any respects it looks like it's (this thread and you) a cracking testament to sound MM and discipline.

You said in your first thread you were a crap trader - doesn't look that way to me!

Keep it coming....

You said in your first thread you were a crap trader - doesn't look that way to me!

Just gimme time!

No, in fairness, the real test has only just began (as in, trading with 'sensible' stops)

We'll see how the account is looking in a month or so to give a better idea of my skill level.

So far so good, but it's only been 3 or 4 sessions now using the tight stops.
I do feel a little more confident.

Half of my trading is just plain technical analysis which often gets a hard time from people who I respect such as Dionysustoast and a few others, which concerns me.
I've never been too convinced myself due to my own results in the past but due to a *lack of alternative* i've tried to struggle on and have worked and worked to find a way (work that may or may not prove a waste of time)

It's Days like today when I think people who say 'TA doesn't work' are crazy, but then I might get 'taken to school' tomorrow' and jump in their boat again. Emotions emotions....
I guess, like i say, i'll assess things again in a month or 2

regarding *lack of alternative* some of my trading is based on an excel spreadsheet and nothing more (no charts) and, I guess, would NOT be considered 'TA' by most (although would be by me, funnily enough. Everyone has their own definitions, hence the endless internet arguments on the subject)

That's why I keep my own personal spreadsheet of my results and the method that got me in to each trade. I wanna know where im making/losing points.

Next target is £700

First week of day trading/much tighter stops over:
think its about +80 pips for the week.

Still continuing with my original/naughty style on the side (whiich is why i cant just post another MT4 statement of trades. Would be too compicated) where I tend to make LOADS more pips, although with the potential of any of them trades wiping out a huge chunk of my little account! lol.

If I get my account up into the 700's at some point in the next few weeks, ill soley trade the new 'day trading/ tight stops' method.

Attachments

• res.JPG
    res.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 174
Next target is £700

Well this has been a bloomin' slog! (although I guess that's expected at 10p per point)
Anyway, got there in the end.

target hit and new equity high.

No current target at the moment because im not even sure im gonna carry on at the moment.

I might just take the money out and blow it on christmas presents and beer

Need to decide.

Attachments

• tgthit.JPG
    tgthit.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 187
I'll take a large flat screen TV please.

Thank you in advance!

Peter

Well you can pay your own shipping fee, and I hope you know that in being so greedy and asking for such an extravagant gift, I now wont be able to afford to buy arabian his planned gift of a years supply of adult diapers...

Hiya,
Still trading. Got bored with the journal for the time being.
Account is still around the £720 area, and i'm mainly trading my other small account (abn amro account) at the moment because im trading oil a lot and the spread is smaller with them.
I'll probably update the journal if I hit a meaningful profit like £850 or £1000 (from the initial £350..like I said, currently £720 or so)