Really poor run in trading.

So the long is looking good at the moment. A long off support would be a good idea if it drops a little, but I don't know how you trade a pair like this.

Yep, now it is above that 7840 level I imagine it will range trade again. Steering clear this time though!

Are you still out of it stuart? How's things going? Looks like it jumped up about 80 pips from when I posted my opinion on going long for 80+ pips.

Yeah I got stopped out yesterday mate. Your call was bang on though, nice work.

Only 2 trades live at the moment, a DOW short and my NZD/USD short. Watching everything else.

Trying not to let fear get me, waiting for the right moment before getting back in.

Why are you short Dow? Are you expecting bad data this afternoon and what stop are you using? NZD/USD it's not something I trade, but the $ strength should help you out some today.

Good luck with it

Took the DOW trade early yesterday. 100 pip stop, haven't moved it. Playing the retrace from the recent rally, which combined with JP Morgans data yesterday will hopefully play out.

Moved my DOW stop to my entry price. It has bounced off a weak rising trend line, watching to see if this reverses. Hopefully not.