Question was raised.

If I was making good money from trading or learning the trade in an institution I know I wouldn't be wasting my time doing that lol

Also imagine someone doesnt join in but decides to spend his time making 100k a week. He then gives you some good info and you tell him I'd rather listen to mr 150% on demo.

Spells nightmare to me.

sounds like a plan, and although I'm prepared to do so, whether we can convince arabian and other profitable traders to give up their cash and demo trade MT4 for a while...well, I'll leave that to you and your exceptional charisma.

ask t2w moderator/admin/staff offer 1million cash prize for those won the competition.. lol :p

Yes, I agree with M'. If one was to do as donaldduke suggests, having monetary profits achieved over a year is meaningless and, dare I say it, an incey wincey bit tacky. The way to do it would be in percentage terms.
Gold: a member who makes 100% or more on their account in a year
Silver: a member who makes 50% or more on their account in a year
Bronze: a member who makes 20% or more on their account in a year
DD may well be correct in that it would be possible to overcome most (maybe all) of the issues I mentioned in my earlier post. That said, it's clearly a lot of work and who's going to do it? And, realistically, how many members will bother to apply for a badge? At which point we go full circle (back to barjon's post.) But, for the sake of arguement, let's say there are 20 members with badges - does that mean everyone ignores the posts of the vast majority of members who don't have a badge? What happens when the badged members don't post very much because they're too busy making money? Do the rest of us just sit around like Pavlov's dog waiting anxiously for that all important e-mail notification to a thread we're subscribed saying that a badged member has posted? And then, excitedly, full of expectation, we log on to see that the badged member has just posted an inane comment 'for the lulz'. What a crushing disappointment that would be! Nah, sorry, I just can't see it working.
Tim.

I dont think anyone sits around waiting for an email notification like little lap dogs.
Have you not noticed that there are so many spam posts from this system or that system that can do this or that which then die out after 15 or 20 posts.

Why not have put 2 rep buttons then. ! for lulz or a funny comment and the other entirely related to a godd trading comment or advice.

I suppose im just bouncing ideas here as regardless i dont think many people really care
about a rep system.

Id rather have a big pair of t1ts on my page and when something i said was good they got jiggled. I could count up my weekly jiggles and impress my missus.

Ged

I've tried the snow a couple of times... Just made me talk bollaks for about half an hour and that was it. I'm pretty good at talking bollaks anyway so I figured it wasn't really worth it! Stick to getting completely rat arsed instead! Mind you seeing as I'm jaundiced and I ended up in a brothel in Liverpool last night and didnt get home until 9 am, I should probably lay off the stuff for a while!

I'm pretty flattered I'm on your list Aaron as I don't have a willy. There are a few on there I pay attention to as well, including Grumpy!
I also pay attention to Omni and Martinghoul.

PS Isn't Wasp the richest?

I'm glad this thread got derailed quickly...

mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

I've tried the snow a couple of times... Just made me talk bollaks for about half an hour and that was it. I'm pretty good at talking bollaks anyway so I figured it wasn't really worth it! Stick to getting completely rat arsed instead! Mind you seeing as I'm jaundiced and I ended up in a brothel in Liverpool last night and didnt get home until 9 am, I should probably lay off the stuff for a while!

It's mixed up with all kinds of sh!t. By the time some mug 20 year old buys a gram or whatever for a night on the tiles with his mates, it's probably only 20% proof, if that. It's like ordering a fillet steak and the waiter turns up with a plate of spam.

The reality is a lot of street cocaine isn't even cocaine - or contains just enough to make you fail a blood test. If you feel like making your own fake cocaine you need to start with lidocaine (which having just googled it it seems as though you can buy online at Welcome to Lidoking inc. - Supplier of Lidocaine HCl ... I should imagine that's a police honeypot, but whatever...) powder for that numbing feeling then add whatever else you like to it (e.g. speed) and no one will know the difference unless they really know what they're doing.

Allegedly.

The reality is a lot of street cocaine isn't even cocaine - or contains just enough to make you fail a blood test. If you feel like making your own fake cocaine you need to start with lidocaine (which having just googled it it seems as though you can buy online at Welcome to Lidoking inc. - Supplier of Lidocaine HCl ... I should imagine that's a police honeypot, but whatever...) powder for that numbing feeling then add whatever else you like to it (e.g. speed) and no one will know the difference unless they really know what they're doing.

Allegedly.

Absolutely. I like that phrase, "make your own fake cocaine":LOL: What people are actually snorting is more like the ingredients for a 'speedy numb nan bread', flour, baking powder, amphet etc.