Question was raised.

People want to live like superstars...all paid for by credit of course...and why the hell not!

It fascinates me, this human drive for "self improvement". It won't lead to any more happiness... you're either happy or you're not. If people realised this they would be happy.

Fools :LOL:

It fascinates me, this human drive for "self improvement". It won't lead to any more happiness... you're either happy or you're not. If people realised this they would be happy.

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

There you have it. From what I consider to be the only good part of the Good Book...

EDIT: I just realized that this is about the most non-sequitur comment imaginable, given the preceding discussion. DUH!

It's true, happiness is just a state of mind.

Goodnight.

Bear Hugs is their finest work. But I also think swashbucklin in Brooklyn has lyrics that make me laugh out loud.