Question was raised.

Let's say you implement the badges and you dish some out to the successful ones. I can pretty much assure you they wouldn't stay around here long as they'd be inundated with PM's, people trying to get them to trade money for them and other people contacting them. It's just not worth their time for them to do that in order to have a badge beside their name.

we should start a thread for who;s the richest on t2w!

and why is there a question mark agasint my name in the list? prick!

I like the idea of badges of QUALITY ( it's all about quantity these days ! ) but it is imho really impracticable to award them fairly.

I did keep pressing Sharkey and T2W to bring back their monthly competition of "guessing" the Dow levels over 4 weeks. OK some would be lucky occasionally but it really did show some posters who were consistantly in the top 10% ! And that imho was nothing to do with luck !!

When the comp finished many of the leaders disappeared too !! Wonder why ??

BRING ON ANOTHER COMPETITION GUYS AND LET YOUR RESULTS DO THE TALKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smart:

I'd happily post my statements for the last 2 months, I'd wager they'll stack up favourably against nearly all Bund traders on T2W...

For genetic reasons I'd much rather be judged on the amount of ticks I have than the amount of d!ck I have

The other thing that's wrong with that suggestion is why the hell anyone would wanna do it in the first place (posting results I mean - I think the willy comparism's a great idea).

Let's see - downside = you just posted confidential information online to a bunch of nobodies and trolls.

upside = erm, erm, oh yeah - a bunch of people you never met give you some virtual kudos and a little badge.

Whoopee farking doo. I don't know how I ever managed without that in my life.

And that's even leaving aside the fact that the world does not simply revolve around people trading on a 100% 'prop' basis, and maybe, just maybe, market makers, analysts, buyside traders etc could possibly also have something to contribute.

So, no offence, but I think that idea royally FAILS.

Just my $0.02

grumpy GJ

But Dante's is less than 5 inches......from the floor! The guy's packing serious heat, in fairness. He looks like he could satisfy a blue whale.

And that's even leaving aside the fact that the world does not simply revolve around people trading on a 100% 'prop' basis, and maybe, just maybe, market makers, analysts, buyside traders etc could possibly also have something to contribute.

So, no offence, but I think that idea royally FAILS.

Just my $0.02

Totally agree. The whole performance badging idea falls flat on its face in so many ways.