prospreads.com

I did try the demo and the platform did not seem as user friendly as other platforms I have used before.
In fact nothing like but never heard a bad word about Prospreads.

This thread is 57++ pages long. there are plenty of posts describing in detail their simple business model (ffs, see post #6 ON THE FIRST PAGE.

If you don't understand it then simply say so. Your straw-man arguments and ad-homin attempts at point scoring do you no favours.

Like Pit-Pony, I have also been using them years and recommend them without reservation as long as you can afford "futures contract" size (which I suspect you can't).

:sleep:[/QUO

Tuck Fou!

Last edited:
This thread is 57++ pages long. there are plenty of posts describing in detail their simple business model (ffs, see post #6 ON THE FIRST PAGE.

If you don't understand it then simply say so. Your straw-man arguments and ad-homin attempts at point scoring do you no favours.

Like Pit-Pony, I have also been using them years and recommend them without reservation as long as you can afford "futures contract" size (which I suspect you can't).

:sleep:[/QUOT

Troll?

:sleep:[/QUOT

Troll?

Turning back into Truth Seeker again, eh?

Correct, much better than the 4-6 point spreads that some of the other SB sharks quote. Obviously you have to trade the full contract size though.

:confused:
No need for sympathy, but you don't deny being Truth Seeker, then?

Apart from bring a serial poster, who are you that I have to state anything to anyway? The admin know there's no connection. Whilst you have no doubt been trawling through these and others boards airing your limited trading knowledge, I myself am today better off by £9250 and am finished for the day and will now get 9 holes in, enjoy your day.

:confused:

Apart from bring a serial poster, who are you that I have to state anything to anyway? The admin know there's no connection. Whilst you have no doubt been trawling through these and others boards airing your limited trading knowledge, I myself am today better off by £9250 and am finished for the day and will now get 9 holes in, enjoy your day.

Aren't you the guy that claimed he was taking ten grand a day (so what, 2 to 2.5 million a year?) out of Worldspreads at a zero spread?

That claim is ah, how can one put this now? A little surprising, perhaps.

I trade eight months out of the year as I love to travel and live my life, trading is my tool for this lifestyle choice. You can do this too, its not as hard as you may think it is.

I trade eight months out of the year as I love to travel and live my life, trading is my tool for this lifestyle choice. You can do this too, its not as hard as you may think it is.

So that's roughly 160 / 170 trading days, give or take. You were pulling 1.6, 1.7 million pounds a year from Worldspreads?

So that's roughly 160 / 170 trading days, give or take. You were pulling 1.6, 1.7 million pounds a year from Worldspreads?

Tax free too, and I'm now doing the same with CMC. I know many traders who do much better than myself but they are higher risk by nature.

Tax free too, and I'm now doing the same with CMC. I know many traders who do much better than myself but they are higher risk by nature.

Wow if only there was a way I could learn these secrets ? I suppose now that you have mastered the markets you want to "give something back" and will share this method for a very modest fee ?
This is a prospreads thread - I'm not sure you are going to get very far here.

Wow if only there was a way I could learn these secrets ? I suppose now that you have mastered the markets you want to "give something back" and will share this method for a very modest fee ?
This is a prospreads thread - I'm not sure you are going to get very far here.

Why, you almost sound as if you are sceptical of his claims.