Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

Great post Missionary and I totally endorse what you say, the trading room is worth the purchase price alone and the support is excellent.

I am in there everyday over several months now and have learned so much, the product is excellent value and for the first time in using a proprietary forex system I have stopped losing money and am making money which is progress indeed.

I am delighted with it

R

Concur with the two previous points. I'm really pleased with AutoFocusFX, as it's now known.

Dubai provides not only excellent support for the 'system' itself, but also to those who are newer to trading FX or using spread betting firms. There's a live trading room available, if addtional reassurance on market conditions and pulling the trigger is helpful.

The algorithm has been successfully applied to a range of other markets too: Brent & NY Light crude, the FTSE, as well as other currency pairs such as EURJPY and EURUSD.

I've also had some good results with the CAC and DAX.

In my experience, AutoFocusFX and its promoter are a very rare find in the land of snake oil peddlers.

So why should we bother to keep answering sarcastic queries and comments only to be abused in text once again ?

I'm sorry that you feel my question is sarcastic. I was previously considering buying this and as there were no updates for several weeks, I wanted an update on how people were getting on before buying after it had been running for several weeks. It's all very well to say buy it and get a refund later, but my funds are limited and I simply can't afford to buy many products and get refunded later, cash flow doesn't always work that way. Of course I could PM Dubai, but how would I get an independent view from the system's vendor? I'm pleased for you that you are achieving the claimed returns as you state, and this is the benefit of a forum, to find out from people that vendor's claims are genuine. However, I don't think an attack on me for being sarcastic is the way to go about things. Thanks to Roland and Troysearch for their courteous input.

Poppy.

I'm sorry that you feel my question is sarcastic. I was previously considering buying this and as there were no updates for several weeks, I wanted an update on how people were getting on before buying after it had been running for several weeks. It's all very well to say buy it and get a refund later, but my funds are limited and I simply can't afford to buy many products and get refunded later, cash flow doesn't always work that way. Of course I could PM Dubai, but how would I get an independent view from the system's vendor? I'm pleased for you that you are achieving the claimed returns as you state, and this is the benefit of a forum, to find out from people that vendor's claims are genuine. However, I don't think an attack on me for being sarcastic is the way to go about things. Thanks to Roland and Troysearch for their courteous input.

Poppy.

PG be advised that shooting from the hip is never accurate, take careful aim first.

My comment clearly referred to the content of the previous pages, not specifically your input. Read again.

mish

PG be advised that shooting from the hip is never accurate, take careful aim first.

My comment clearly referred to the content of the previous pages, not specifically your input. Read again.

mish

I have. I post a query, and you respond with "why should we bother to keep answering sarcastic queries". Hmm!

Forgive my ignorance, missionary, but is this the way gains are reported then? Surely if you have a larger account and trade your risk according to this, then should you not then report your gains from that total "pot" rather than just counting the gain of the smaller amount you actually have in your trading account. Forgive me if I'm understanding this wrong, but it's a bit confusing to a newcomer.

This is correct. The other way is done purely to deceive.

Okay Hogs you have had your little sarcastic moment it dosent bother me at all.
Are you making any money with your trading and if so what system are you using.

The reason I have bought Dubais system is that he seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years from learning himself and now selling systems in such a short space of time speaks for its self.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Some of the things you read on this site are simply priceless.

Post of the decade! :clap:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm not selling anything on the internet because I make money trading, you sad little twerp! :D:clap:

You really are clueless - you attack me and defend the people who are robbing you. :LOL::LOL:(y)

Enough time wasted on you .
I knew that you would not be able to resist an answer when i first commented it was obvious that you would be first in the queue with more of your crap, only done it to draw you out and rile you up a little bit and seeing that it has worked you have made my day.

Enough time wasted on you .
I knew that you would not be able to resist an answer when i first commented it was obvious that you would be first in the queue with more of your crap, only done it to draw you out and rile you up a little bit and seeing that it has worked you have made my day.

LOL

If that makes your day, you really are even sadder than I first thought.

And you haven't "riled me up" - this is entertainment. I am trying to school you, loooser, but if you don't want to learn, it's all good.

It would make my day if you would wake up, open your eyes to reality, and stop sending money to scammers. Is it possible that you really are this naive and desperate?

Last edited:
Seriously Donk555, I am trying to help you. I am amusing myself at the same time, but I genuinely wish to help you.

The path you are following will just lead to more and more wasted money, more and more crushed hopes, more and more nights spent alone at home with only your hand for company.

Learn to trade - do not try to buy a system out of the box.

Get a girlfriend - I know you've got one out of the box, and she probably seems realistic to you, because you've never had a real one. But really, it's not healthy.

Remember, all this p1ss-taking is hurting you a lot less than the people you run around after, begging them to let you be scammed.

They are robbing you and laughing at you, end of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don555 View Post.
The reason I have bought Dubais system is that he seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years from learning himself and now selling systems in such a short space of time speaks for its self.

:LOL:

don are you serious?

Last edited:
I know Dubai and have traded with him.He put in a massive amount of work and research into what he is doing.
He is an excellent trader with his own style and he gets positive results.

I know Dubai and have traded with him.He put in a massive amount of work and research into what he is doing.
He is an excellent trader with his own style and he gets positive results.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Seriously Donk555, I am trying to help you. I am amusing myself at the same time, but I genuinely wish to help you.

The path you are following will just lead to more and more wasted money, more and more crushed hopes, more and more nights spent alone at home with only your hand for company.

Learn to trade - do not try to buy a system out of the box.

Get a girlfriend - I know you've got one out of the box, and she probably seems realistic to you, because you've never had a real one. But really, it's not healthy.

Remember, all this p1ss-taking is hurting you a lot less than the people you run around after, begging them to let you be scammed.

They are robbing you and laughing at you, end of story.

You really are a sad man

You really are a sad man[/QUOTE

Looks like you are having a bad time atm.

I am quite confident that if you check out John Wheatland's (JW) results for his ER strategy and FTSE stratgey you will find that you would have made money since 1 January this year.

JW is the main reason why I am still here trading after 16 months of trading.

I believe that marketing departments are to blame for hyping up all systems with remarks such as "wait for a signal, press the button and just wait to collect your cash; and all before breakfast". These people try to simplify Forex Trading when in truth it is very tricky to make money from it. I was mislead in the same way with an expensive piece of software that made suggestions alongthe same lines.

This is not a get rich quick market and anyone who thinks that all they have to do is wait for a signal, dive in and get out with loads of dough ON A REGULAR BASIS is deluding themselves.

Discipline, money management and a strategy that works is the key to making money in FX. You have to be able to cope with a run of losers in order to come out the other side and be in front.

Any one who follows John Wheatland in his trading room will tell you he is always mindful of dangers relevant to particular trades and he actually cares about his followers losing money.

Most vendors in this game just want to flog sytems that have no chance of being successful in the long run. They only seem to care about lining their own pockets and don't give a damn about what happens to their very disappointed victims.

John isn't like that, so stop knocking him and sign up to his service AND follow his advice for at least 6 months before continuing to make your very uninformed remarks.

You really are a sad man[/QUOTE

Looks like you are having a bad time atm.

I am quite confident that if you check out John Wheatland's (JW) results for his ER strategy and FTSE stratgey you will find that you would have made money since 1 January this year.

JW is the main reason why I am still here trading after 16 months of trading.

I believe that marketing departments are to blame for hyping up all systems with remarks such as "wait for a signal, press the button and just wait to collect your cash; and all before breakfast". These people try to simplify Forex Trading when in truth it is very tricky to make money from it. I was mislead in the same way with an expensive piece of software that made suggestions alongthe same lines.

This is not a get rich quick market and anyone who thinks that all they have to do is wait for a signal, dive in and get out with loads of dough ON A REGULAR BASIS is deluding themselves.

Discipline, money management and a strategy that works is the key to making money in FX. You have to be able to cope with a run of losers in order to come out the other side and be in front.

Any one who follows John Wheatland in his trading room will tell you he is always mindful of dangers relevant to particular trades and he actually cares about his followers losing money.

Most vendors in this game just want to flog sytems that have no chance of being successful in the long run. They only seem to care about lining their own pockets and don't give a damn about what happens to their very disappointed victims.

John isn't like that, so stop knocking him and sign up to his service AND follow his advice for at least 6 months before continuing to make your very uninformed remarks.

Hi Mike, not sure why you quoted me?
I am in complete agreement with you. I 'know' john form the 'Net-trap' private forum and believe him to be a sincere/genuine nice guy. I do not subscribe to his system due to my available free time but if it is released again I will be one of the first.
Good day to you sir.(y)

Anyone actually traded (or still trading) with this system and care to share some of his results and thoughts about it?

Thanks!