ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Regarding Dr. Bijan Kasraie (Senen's Attorney). Another Lie.
Marchman & Kasraie - Atlanta Business Lawyers & Attorneys
Please note that Dr. Bijan Kasraie has never been appointed as the Deputy Ambassador of Moldova to the United States !
Bijan Kasraie and Salmeh Fodor, mentioned on the website referred to us: Marchman & Kasraie - Atlanta Business Lawyers & Attorneys,
are not known to the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the United States of America, Canada and Mexico and have no connection with the Embassy,

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Nicolae Popa, Consul,
Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
Tel: 202 667 1130 ext. 15
Fax: 202 667 2624
Web: Ambasada Republicii Moldova în Statele Unite ale Americii, Canada
Address: 2101 S Street NW, Washington DC 20008

I personally agree with banning the person who was posting inappropriate comments about harsh and unusual punishment for the guilty parties while they were incarcerated. Those types of comments are completely uncalled for and do not add anything to this thread at all. We are discussing a very serious matter where some people lost their entire savings in this scam. To make a farce out of it by posting such gross comments as he made tends to trivialize the entire events.

I personally agree with banning the person who was posting inappropriate comments about harsh and unusual punishment for the guilty parties while they were incarcerated. Those types of comments are completely uncalled for and do not add anything to this thread at all. We are discussing a very serious matter where some people lost their entire savings in this scam. To make a farce out of it by posting such gross comments as he made tends to trivialize the entire events.

!) Harsh and Unusual punishment. hmmm-That is common in all prisons throughout the world when somebody BREAKS THE LAW-In this case the contract states only 3% of the principle will be traded. The rest is history

2)Those comments are called for because I want those parties to feel my RAGE...

3) I added alot more to the thread than your little pea brain can comprehend.

4) I lost money too and probably a whole lot more than you....

5) This is not a farce but you trying to change the demeanor of this thread is surely worrisome....

Last edited:
Focus punters, focus.

If this thread is overtaken by issues of T2W allowing scam-mail or a multi-nic poster being banned, Senen and Co have won the war. There is an alternative thread dedicated to the superfundfx scam-mail issue here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...rfundfx-t2w-partner-offer-16.html#post1910158

THIS thread is dedicated to uncovering the truth, layer by stinky layer, about the losses suffered by ProphetMax Managed FX members and the alleged wrongdoing of the parties involved, specifically:

** Senen Pousa of Investment Intelligence Corporation and ProphetMax;
** Mike Dillard & Robert Hirsch of The Elevation Group;
** Joel Friant;
** IB Capital;
and
** Kevin Clarke of Global Forex Management

There has been some exemplary fact-finding by members of this forum, ex-ProphetMax "extremists" and the authorities in Australia, New Zealand and the US.
Everyone chug a cheeky green smoothie and breath. We're almost there. :clap:

Last edited:
Focus punters, focus.

If this thread is overtaken by issues of T2W allowing scam-mail or a multi-nic poster being banned, Senen and Co have won the war. There is a thread dedicated to the superfundfx scam-mail issue here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...rfundfx-t2w-partner-offer-16.html#post1910158

THIS thread is dedicated to uncovering the truth, layer by stinky layer, about the losses suffered by ProphetMax Managed FX members and the alleged wrongdoing of the parties involved, specifically:

** Joel Friant;
** IB Capital;
and

There has been some exemplary fact-finding by members of this forum, ex-ProphetMax "extremists" and the authorities in Australia, New Zealand and the US.

Exactly! Thanks for that.:)

Looks like member "MikeDillardScam" is Mike Dillard making posts here.

Is that a guess or do you have evidence?

This thread has gone from great insight to a series of distractions and baseless accusations. Very unfortunate. No offense, but I hope you have proof and more than just a hunch.

We're due for a relevant break!

Is that a guess or do you have evidence?

This thread has gone from great insight to a series of distractions and baseless accusations. Very unfortunate. No offense, but I hope you have proof and more than just a hunch.

We're due for a relevant break!

"Looks like" indicates a guess. I thought that would be clear to anyone reading this.

The person posting seems way too sympathetic to Dillard, who is responsible in part for the mess by promoting Senen. So either this person is not reading the past posts here, on Dillards staff, or Dillard himself (just a guess to make it clear).

As to contributions and help, I've been on this thread from the beginning (look back over the past 259 pages) and contributed a good share of the posts to keep this going. Hope that's relevant enough for you.

Last edited:
Focus punters, focus.

If this thread is overtaken by issues of T2W allowing scam-mail or a multi-nic poster being banned, Senen and Co have won the war. There is an alternative thread dedicated to the superfundfx scam-mail issue here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...rfundfx-t2w-partner-offer-16.html#post1910158

** Joel Friant;
** IB Capital;
and

The information is required so that a similar scheme can be knocked on the head before too many people get scammed. In fact some of you will probably fall for it if nothing is done.

!) Harsh and Unusual punishment. hmmm-That is common in all prisons throughout the world when somebody BREAKS THE LAW-In this case the contract states only 3% of the principle will be traded. The rest is history

2)Those comments are called for because I want those parties to feel my RAGE...

3) I added alot more to the thread than your little pea brain can comprehend.

4) I lost money too and probably a whole lot more than you....

5) This is not a farce but you trying to change the demeanor of this thread is surely worrisome....

What happened to your original 2 word reply?

Peter

This is not Dillard or any part of this his staff.

I think Dillard was a 'half' wit for promoting this guy Senen without all the full disclosures from him.

Its even comical that this is admitted in his lawsuit...but to me that also spells trouble for Dillard. Time will tell.

I sincerely hope that everyone can get their money back and that the proper light is shined on the culprits and mistakes that occurred.

I've not been sympathetic with Dillard at all. I just don't find personal attacks useful.

I think Dillard was a 'half' wit for promoting this guy Senen without all the full disclosures from him.

Its even comical that this is admitted in his lawsuit...but to me that also spells trouble for Dillard. Time will tell.

I sincerely hope that everyone can get their money back and that the proper light is shined on the culprits and mistakes that occurred.

I've not been sympathetic with Dillard at all. I just don't find personal attacks useful.

I cant believe some people still think this happened due to 'mistakes'. This was a set up from day one, there's dozens of these schemes on the go. I have never heard of one that did NOT result in people losing their money.

I cant believe some people still think this happened due to 'mistakes'. This was a set up from day one, there's dozens of these schemes on the go. I have never heard of one that did NOT result in people losing their money.

Well from what everyone is saying here, the BIG mistake was getting involved with Senen.

Last edited:
Well from what everyone is saying here, the BIG mistake was getting involved with Senen.

This does not come down to one mistake.

The biggest mistake was following the advice of someone who said he was not a financial expert of any kind, and could barely balance a checkbook.

And then to rely on his due diligence to invest in an obviously risky scam.

The mistakes are endless, and Dillard is as responsible for what has happened as anyone else. It is disgusting how he has handled the entire matter. Go read his letters as the drama unfolded. He actually says in one of them that he isn't sure if it's a scam or not, but he's going to leave his money in anyway to hope that he can make back what he lost.

That, folks, is a complete idiot no matter how you slice it. "Gee, I think this might be a scam, but I'm going to stay in anyway and see how it goes".

That is the genius that you followed into the black hole. By the way, there is zero chance of getting your money back, so bury that dream. Focus on holding him and the rest of this circus accountable because that is the only satisfaction you will receive.

If you still maintain hope that somehow Dillard is innocent in all of this, or did not act recklessly and without any regard for investors, you are foolish.

All the talk about members being the most important focus, etc - either complete delusion, or more likely, complete bull****.

Either way, your money is gone. I'll bet a green smoothie on it. Your only recourse is making sure this entire gang pays for it for a loooong time.

Dillard knew what he was doing, or should have if he's promoting The Elevation Group as a think tank for financial strategies.

Could be he thought Senen was going to be as slick as him at wiggling his way out of the multi-level marketing scam. I think he thought Senen was too sensitive on negative feedback and should smile and say supporting words like Mike while he scams your money, and that they could blame the market or something.

Any way you look at this Mike Dillard used his marketing company to promote Senen and devastate peoples investments. Some people have lost most or all of their savings over this, probably leading to some home foreclosures. He is involved and deserves whatever action the securities agencies charge him with. His act of innocence is sickening.

Last edited: