ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Here is an article on the Dillard / Senen fiasco:

Courthouse News Service Securities Law

Battle Brews Between Investment Educators
By DEE MOORE

(CN) – Australian financial adviser Senen Pousa, who made a name for himself on the Internet and television as an investment guru and the man behind the YouTube phenomena The Outsider Code and ProphetMax videos, is facing a class action lawsuit led by investment educator Michael Dillard.
According to the lawsuit “a large number of individuals have been defrauded by Senen Pousa, his business (known as ProphetMax), and other individuals who are apparently working with Pousa or are otherwise affiliated with his scam.”

Investment Intelligence Corporation does business as ProphetMax, and Pousa also owns a controlling interest in IB Capital FX LLP. Both companies are located in Australia. The complaint also names Global Forex Management and U.S. residents Kevin Clark and Joel Friant.
Defendants, according to the complaint, “promised people that he knew how to generate large returns with little risk. He also represented that he had been wildly successful in the past with his investment concepts and that he had substantial assets as a result,” the complaint states.
Pousa’s claims interested Dillard, who as an educator hoped to be able to provide a new source of investment information to his subscribers.

“His promises convinced many individuals to participate in his investment scam,” the lawsuit says. Pousa promised investors that they had the potential to make “in excess of 100% per year” on their investments.

Dillard hosted Pousa several times on his website and featured him in several “webinars” in addition to funneling his own money into Pousa’s business IB Capital. This led to many of his subscribers also investing with Pousa.

Dillard said that he repeatedly asked Pousa for financial documents to substantiate his claims. He requested “audited financial statements and other records” that the ProphetMax owner kept promising him. The financial advisor claimed that faxed copies of records would be “too low quality,” but the documents never came.

“Despite Dillard’s repeated requests, Pousa never produced any audited financial statements or any financial documents,” the complaint says.
He did, however, receive a letter from an unnamed third party vouching for Pousa and his trading group.

Things began to smell very fishy to Dillard during his second webcast with Pousa, when during the broadcast, “Pousa stated that IIC was merely a research firm and as such had no involvement with any financial transactions. This contradicted his earlier statements” the complaint states.
The situation took an even stranger turn when Pousa claimed that his bank and merchant accounts were “disabled due to the high volume of ProphetMax sales.”

He then later claimed in a Skype call that because his financial advice made investing available to the common man he had “offended the old guard banking elite” who retaliated by freezing his banking accounts.

Investors, according to the complaint, were recently hit with the news when they logged into their accounts that “approximately 63% of their trading capital was lost in overnight currency trading.”
Though Pousa claimed that the losses were a result of simple human error made by a company trader, he has “stopped meaningfully responding to requests for information and has provided no help to any investor in getting their funds back,” the lawsuit states.

Since then, Dillard claims that Pousa has slandered him and his educational website to ProphetMax clients and locked him out of his ProphetMax account. Pousa and IB Capital have severed ties with no explanation, Dillard claims.

Dillard claims that “the purpose of the lawsuit is to get information about what happened and, most important, get investors back their money.”

The complaint was filed in the Travis County Texas District Court. Investors are represented by Jeffrey Tillotson and John Volney of Lynn Tillotson Pinker & Cox LLP in Dallas.

Is Dillard's complaint stating that he (Dillard) promoted Senen's claimed returns without all the disclosures and due diligence? (see below). This is comical...

Dillard said that he repeatedly asked Pousa for financial documents to substantiate his claims. He requested “audited financial statements and other records” that the ProphetMax owner kept promising him. The financial advisor claimed that faxed copies of records would be “too low quality,” but the documents never came.

“Despite Dillard’s repeated requests, Pousa never produced any audited financial statements or any financial documents,” the complaint says.
He did, however, receive a letter from an unnamed third party vouching for Pousa and his trading group.

Last edited:
Come on!! What gives? No ones gonna tell us what happened here? Vanished - MacaoMan 35 pages deleted. Why make things more complicated than they already are? What the **** is going on?

looks to have been banned, all posts removed at least as far as this thread goes, not sure if he posted in any others?

it was difficult finding his profile, yes banned and all post removed.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/418138-macaoman.html

looks to have been banned, all posts removed at least as far as this thread goes, not sure if he posted in any others?

it was difficult finding his profile, yes banned and all post removed.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/418138-macaoman.html

Wow...maybe the administrators don't want this site involved in the lawsuit? Or maybe the personal attacks and 'jailhouse' comments were a bit too much?

There is more to this story and I wonder if Dillard's attorney's got to the administrators of this site? Thoughts?

Here is another theory...maybe Macroman was Salty Droid? Since something big is going down the owners of this site don't want to be part of this big mess...so they took down the posts and maybe plan on taking down others?

That would suck if this whole thread gets deleted because I think there is some very legitimate information here and some key questions that need to be asked.

Here is another theory...maybe Macroman was Salty Droid? Since something big is going down the owners of this site don't want to be part of this big mess...so they took down the posts and maybe plan on taking down others?

That would suck if this whole thread gets deleted because I think there is some very legitimate information here and some key questions that need to be asked.

SaltyDroid created his own account on this forum, I thought?

No, not 'now'. It is has been a continues process. It is part of my personality. I own an internet business and I continuously check what my suppliers offer, what my competitors are doing, what my investments are doing. So it is nothing unusual with me joining this forum to probe deeper into any insight anyone else can provide. So far I found nothing to doubt the decision I made to join the group.

Ridicule . . . funny you should mention that word. That is exactly the word I would describe the way my presents here has been received.

No . . . I do not see any redeemable value in me making public the gains I've made in the past two months. It will be met with the same cynical reaction from skeptics. Accusing me of being a shill. Or shouting that the results are unverifiable.

Please, post 1 of them here for further discussion.

I respect your decision. Where as your intuition says 'no', mine says 'yes'. If the day comes as some point in the future, I'll come here and say, 'thepixelpusher, you were right. I should have withdrawn my capital back in April 2012 when we were discussing the credibility of Senen's company'. Until then, you can assume I am a satisfied member and reaping the benefits of Senen's investment vehicles.
I don't follow your reasoning. No one is censoring my participation here. I signed the NON DISCLOSURE FORM. I joined the group. I invested capital. If I were dissatisfied with the investment group, I would be complaining LOUDLY all over the internet. So your logic does not follow.

Senen is hiding . . .

1. His proprietary trading platform
2. His relationship with investment banks he trades thru
3. The privacy of his customers
4. His new business ventures under development for the benefit of the group.

Once again, your intuition says 'no'. Mine says these are all valid reasons to make members sign Non Disclosure Forms.

Wow....I wonder what this guy is thinking now? He spent almost a page defending Senen. Or maybe this was Senen?

Wow...maybe the administrators don't want this site involved in the lawsuit? Or maybe the personal attacks and 'jailhouse' comments were a bit too much?

There is more to this story and I wonder if Dillard's attorney's got to the administrators of this site? Thoughts?

have no idea. though it may be advisable for anyone that wants a copy of any information that is useful to them to copy it now. 2031

keep an eye on the post count, if anyone see it drop give a shout to the thread.

The administrator of this site could turn over your email address to someone's legal team because I think something big just happened.

Time will tell.

Last edited:

Posts and even entire threads relating to scams are regularly deleted from here. There was another Australian scam that ran for months here, now you can get banned for even mentioning the guys name.

The general attitude is that exposing scams costs T2W money in legal advice/fees so they don't want you doing it.

i don't believe its legals, many posts are still up that wouldn't if it were.

it'll be multinic or most probably bubba jokes related, what were his last few posts last night, anyone recall? bubba or official ad partner related?

Posts and even entire threads relating to scams are regularly deleted from here. There was another Australian scam that ran for months here, now you can get banned for even mentioning the guys name.

The general attitude is that exposing scams costs T2W money in legal advice/fees so they don't want you doing it.

Oh do lay off, peebee, if you think the 255 pages remaining in this thread are not exposing what has been going on then you need better glasses :)

Macaoman was was identified as a multi-nic and the banning method had the effect of removing his posts as well. The only posts of his that were deleted separately before that were the ott jailhouse ones and they were deleted because they were reported as offensive.

Oh do lay off, peebee, if you think the 255 pages remaining in this thread are not exposing what has been going on then you need better glasses :)

Macaoman was was identified as a multi-nic and the banning method had the effect of removing his posts as well. The only posts of his that were deleted separately before that were the ott jailhouse ones and they were deleted because they were reported as offensive.

So how come the multi-nics that very subtly spam the threads seem to be allowed to stay?

Peter

Macaoman was was identified as a multi-nic.......

Sorry, newbie here. What is a multi-nic?

Better explained by Lightning McQueen:

it means multiple user accounts, eg he was someone else here too, though there's no explanation as to who else yet.

Last edited:
Geek talk - Thesaurus search: "The MultiNIC project is a part of the Multilinc Enhanced Cooperation and is Intertest compliant. Its mission is to support the semantic addressing and routing registry to be used by the digital convergence and the semantic emergence."

Oh, that clears up everything.:eek: