ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

i don't believe its legals, many posts are still up that wouldn't if it were.

it'll be multinic or most probably bubba jokes related, what were his last few posts last night, anyone recall? bubba or official ad partner related?

I went to Thesaurus for "multinic" and got nowhere. Can you please explain that word?

I may not have agreed with everything he said. but this is America and its bull **** to censor someone

A bit presumptive my friend. This is the internet. Just because you are in the USA (as I am) doesn't mean that "Trade2win LTD" is registered there. The site owner and business are registered in the UK.

Peter

Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen
can everyone in this thread give a shout if they received the t2w ad offer re SuperFundFX managed accounts.

thanks

I didn't get an email either.

A bit presumptive my friend. This is the internet. Just because you are in the USA (as I am) doesn't mean that "Trade2win LTD" is registered there. The site owner and business are registered in the UK.

Peter

Being new to forums like this, I didn't think of that either. Good Point.

Peter

haha my bad i dident know that its a UK company